1. 1 lac cr. fund to strengthen farm-gate infra, including yards, storage centres, to be availed by pvt. entrepreneurs.
(Again, this is a financing facility which will not stimulate dd in the short run.)
(Once again, this is only a long term)
- 1.5 cr. cows and buffallos have been vaccinated already since Jan'20; will continue in green zones. (So?)
- 15,000 cr. to help build animal husbandry infra.
- Herbal and medicinal plants can be grown on either side of the Ganga. A Boars to be set up to facilitate this.
(Is the govt. aware of the priorities they're having RN?)
- Steps to help farmers assured price return quantity
- Facilitate a legal framework to engage farmers with processors, aggregators, etc to fix their own price.
(An insurance? Doesn't this exist, @ramakumarr?)
A: We have seen Modi's words have reached to the grassroots. Media has also checked. You know our achievements. PM cares till last point...
To a @Reuters question on whether a lot of this is budget exp. frontloaded, FM: "after all, when was the Budget?"
Tarun Bajaj: We're demarcating. Liquidity helps too. Objective is important.
#NirmalaSitharaman : I request you to listen to all. The PM has said it is 20,000lac crore. "Every day...what's the break up, what's the break-up".
So FinMin is unhappy for asking how much of the announcements r new?
NS: No comments on this yet.
(Read: We'e pushed burden on to banks, without clarity on how these will be recapitalised. Possible further bank mergers at the end of all this?)