- we the citizens of India have provided food & transport to our economically weaker citizens.
- we the people have contributed to PPE/Sanitation products for frontline workers.
I am proud of each one of you who has contributed & keep contributing
Yet, we’re not getting the social security that we expect from an elected government. Even state governments are not getting their share of GST
We will do charity for our fellow citizens, but isn’t this the responsibility of the government in the 1st place?
Why is my railways minister acting like he’s doing us a favour?
Why is my finance minister arrogant?
Who is my labour minister?
We the people deserve a compassionate & competent leader.
The @PMOIndia has been caught napping more than once.
- Migrants need immediate relief,
- Workers/Labourers/Peasants need immediate cash at hand,
- MSME & freelancers need financial assistance, not loans,
- Big business need to see that there will be future demand,
And above all the people that work within the system deserve appreciation & confidence.
Transferring honest officers that raise red flags will create further distrust.