Look at public records for Trump’s Aberdeen property:
Look for “Accounts for a Small Company” start with 22 Aug 2007 and do every year after.
Creditors (falling due in more than one year)
Cash on hand
Keep going through 2012 and on.
A fascinating story emerges:
Specifically: each year, the Trump Org “lent” itself millions, from NY to Scotland, spent it all or did something with it, because they had no cash on hand at end of year. And the self-proclaimed tangible value ...
They did NO work on the grounds for the first several years and then did minimal work afterwards.
If this feels confusing or hard to follow, just send the Companies House accounts to an accountant in your life. They’ll see at a glance.
Same story. (Though the others are harder work, because of multiple ownership over the years)
Compare the dates and dollar/pound amounts to other projects at the time.
Also, think of all you know about Trump—does he spend 100s of millions on long-term projects that bring minimal glory?
- Trump so believes in the long-term value of resort golf in Scotland that he invested every penny he had (including huge amounts of money he never talked about because he’s modest). He signed on to a 20+year plan to work through the slow-moving ...
- OR he has a scheme to hide the source and destination of money through a nonsensical business.
Everyone agrees there is something profound here. Clear evidence of hiding money.
But work needs to be done: whose money? Where does it come from? Where does it go?
- It’s relatively small until 2010 then begins to explode, as if there is more money coming in then they know what to do with.
- He met Anar Mammadov in 2010. He uses golf to, um, process his wealth.
- Money goes up, more in 2014.
- We only know this much because of UK transparency laws. Similar pattern at Doral, but US is much worse on transparency.
Trump was at his heights of fame but his lows of business. After a career of never using his own money, he all of a sudden starts spending 100s of millions in money-losing golf resorts in nonsensical ways.
THIS is the story.