Having been a subject of multiple campaigns over the years, I thought I would share my experience with you in hope of finding some parallels and sublimation. Full disclosure; I used to be very into politics, a big risk for this kind of thing.
2) Lying, screenshotting and making false allegations of action or comments
3) Extended discussions mocking and deriding screen shotting, subtweeting and tagging in powerful groups and figures to put on more pressure
2) Create distance and establish boundaries; mute, block and disable threads/harassers. Its not worth it.
4) If there is a serious allegation or concerning behaviour which may be illegal, report it to twitter or the local police. Screenshot things, keep records.
5) Learn to recognise the groups