There are a lot of objections/negative reviews of solo ads out there,
Let's quash those objections one by one.
Most opinions you'd read are from those who have never tried it or at best — they’ve only tried it once or twice.
At worst, those opinions are from people are clever as the last forum post they read.
- Put you off trying it
- Cost you a lot of money and/or time.
Let’s talk about the biggest myths I can think of right now and possible solutions.
We already know by now that there are a lot of factors to take into consideration when buying solo ads,
- What kind of list was emailed?
- What was the sales copy like?
- Did you follow-up relentlessly?
You always start with a test.
By buying a smaller Solo Ad (especially when dealing with a new vendor) to test:
- Their list
- Your offer
- Your follow-up and see if your system is worth investing more time and money into.
Sometimes the test works