DarkOwhitE Profile picture
Oct 3, 2020 7 tweets 3 min read Read on X
Gotta throw this one up there. Had another user (see RT below) highlight this bad larry. So I took it just looked at some basic numerics and followed the path.
We got that 9:46 on the bottom so we head there next.
Noticed those booms. Counting the "o's/O's"
Alrighy those two times, we subtract. 9mins05secs
Move to drop 905.
This one I've done differently. I'll stop after this as well, I could keep using stamps provided. Was this a reference to @ jack? Maybe I dunno I went to his page, looked at the first person he was following then clicked. Jill Carlson?
Tripped me out that Donnie Darko is mentioned. Furthermore we can see that following count. Let's plug that in and see what happens.
Drop 1562 is such. What a coincidence indeed. On multiple facets. J_C? Jill Carlson? Odds? I dunno, just sayin.
@threadreaderapp please unroll

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with DarkOwhitE

DarkOwhitE Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @EOwhit

Jun 2
Dan gap. Looks like this. You can pull up the calculator if you want. 2403, 1443, 3692.

Read 5 tweets
May 30
DJT gap. Looks like this, first of the day, last of his evening. Drops 855, 535, 321, 321(0).

855. 1 of 5, 2 of 5 stands out. Not sure why. I’m thinking we know we’re getting sold out, just not the extent. I’ll leave 535 here too. Did a 24 hour search to pull that last pic. 100 illegals picked up by the CG. Wondering where I got PR from? Flag in the drop pic with DJT.

321. Which I just like the drop number. Though not states in the last , 535 says closer the you think. Then we have this military ref. Image
Read 6 tweets
May 28
Ok here’s that Dan gap. Looks like this. 3301, 1981, 1188, 1886. The last one is most interesting. I already did a post separate of this.

3301. Notice the Chance username. 9 drops highlighted with that search term “chance” user can explore on their own. We should note the date. 28th as is today.

1981. Now we have a 29th date. As was Dans archived post. We’ll leave the DJT post in here to. First DJT post on Truth, because missteps require correction.

Read 6 tweets
May 27
Here’s a Dan gap. Looks like this. I’ll lead with drop 345(0). Interesting face value. Our hours and minutes wouldn’t yield a result, to big a number. I’m not gonna touch it (though I have ideas). 2070, 207, 27, 270, 2700 could all be relevant, lots zeros.

345, 3450. We can see archive highlighted. Interesting considering Dans was from an archive. Furthermore internetarchive is experiencing a DDOS attack right now.

3450. Now didnt DJT just quote a verse today? Yup. An interesting coincidence.
Read 5 tweets
May 27
Doing another @DanScavino gap. Here it is. Drops reffed 335, 215, 129, 1290.

335. Now that was pretty close to Dans post at 17:25, have to make note of the vid length at :15. 1 and 5 compounded is 6. 6 minutes would make that a delta time (absent the date of course). Just had to note that.
215. Ok, I went and did that so I’ll put it up here just because. We see a ten second video, perhaps a tie to the bracket 10? Perhaps not, just thinking out loud.

Read 6 tweets
May 26
Here’s the @DanScavino gap. Looks like this. Drops 2310, 1390, 834.

2310. We can see that Dan is also telling us where he is going. Also a pic related ref. There’s more here I’m sure, this is a basic overview. Perhaps I’ll add note.
1390. That’s DJT in DC right? Where was the BossMan yesterday?Libertarian Conference in DC? ✅
I took note of the day likewise, drop is -10 from present.
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(