Design Chief Priest Profile picture
Apr 1, 2021 โ€ข 5 tweets โ€ข 2 min read โ€ข Read on X
Basic first date questions for me ๐Ÿ˜Œ.
I think other people in tech can take a cue from this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1. What's your genotype? (If it's not AA, let's just end it there unless it's cruise you want us to catch, not my fault I can't go further with someone with my own genotype ๐Ÿ˜”)
2. Do you carry weapons when you're angry or have anger issues (before you break my mac and PC because you were having anger issues, you'll replace it)
3. What skills do you have and how do you make money currently (Obviously I don't run a daycare, you need to have some level of independence)
4. Are you a team player? In essence would you be open to us working together to make more money. (I don't care if some people say its the root of all evil, I want from the root to the branches all of it ๐Ÿ˜…)
5. Do you have sense.. (Very important).

If you and the person you're dating are always busy working. You tend to value the moments you both set aside to chill together more.

In summary "Na joblessness dey cause see finish. ๐Ÿšถ"

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk ๐Ÿ˜…

โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh
ใ€€

Keep Current with Design Chief Priest

Design Chief Priest Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @dnaijatechguy

Dec 24, 2022
Imagine we had Nigerian Superheroes ๐Ÿ˜‰. I created a few characters using Midjourney. What would you name the characters and what would be their story?

Thread ๐Ÿงต ImageImageImage
1 Image
2 Image
Read 17 tweets
Dec 5, 2022
Looking to get better as a UI/UX designer? Here are 8 tools and resources to improve your workflow.
1.Magician AI

Design with the power of Al to do everything from copywriting to generating unique icons from text.
magician.design
2. Womp 3D

3D on the web. Womp lets you create 3d artifacts for your designs right in your browser

womp.com
Read 10 tweets
Oct 11, 2022
This is a thread of some of the best UX/UI design resources I've shared here previously. This is the first thread, will share more as time goes on
Read 13 tweets
Oct 10, 2022
I love having brainstorming and consultation sessions with clients Iโ€™ve worked with on how their product can be improved. I think itโ€™s one of the parts of my career that I really enjoy. Being able to make an impact product-wise.

Hereโ€™s an instance-
So I had a conversation with a project manager over the weekend regarding an app I had helped the client design. Now theyโ€™re working on integrating another app as part of the flow for users getting to access the main feature of their platform.
We reviewed the integration and everything was good to go. All data points looked good until we came to the final screen. This was where I had major concerns

This screen on the integration required customers to create a password on the other app that was being integrated.
Read 9 tweets
Oct 2, 2022
UI/UX is part of Product Design but it doesnโ€™t cover the entirety of Product design.

I like how Relab studios broke it down so Iโ€™ll share again here because people keep throwing the terms around.

Hereโ€™s a breakdown of what the difference is . Iโ€™ll share in the thread -
1. UI Design - Design Elements, Interaction, Prototypes, Design Systems, Animation, Responsiveness, Accessibility

2. UX Design - User Personas , User Journeys, Flows, Storyboarding, Mind mapping, Information Architecture, Usability and User Testing
Finally someone who does product design - can do everything in UI/UX design and also the core parts of product which include -

3. Product Design ~ Product Adoption, Product Conversion, User Retention, Advocacy, Product Growth.
Read 7 tweets
Aug 26, 2022
If youโ€™re looking to learn more about UX/UI design. Here are some top websites to learn UX/UI design from and get better at your craft

Highly recommended Image
Read 11 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(