Jean-Luc Infini Profile picture
Apr 7, 2021 12 tweets 8 min read Read on X
A thread.
Genesis 6:4. We have all heard it I'm guessing. "There were giants in the earth in those days...." Let's have a look at these giants.
Genesis IV.
Cain has killed Abel. He is being thrown out of Eden.
"Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”
Who else existed that he may fear?
Cain was quickly married. His wife was called Awan. Modern teaching based on the Book of Jubilee claim that Cain married his sister, a daughter of Adam. This is questioned by many. The article below, from the Cornubian Times, Aug 1901. We find Nephilim. Gibborim. Sons of Elohim.
So if there were Nephilim races we find that their are sub branches. One was the Rephaim. Goliath was said to be a Rephaim. He was also a Philistine and worshipped Baal Molech, Dagon and Astarte. He was famously killed by David (later King David).
So back to Cains wife. Always a problem for the church as can be seen by these articles from the 1800s. Banned plays, reverends warding off awkward questions.
Cain and the (Rephaim hybrid?) Awan went onto father a number of children. Down their line is Tubal Cain. Tubal Cain is known as a serious player in Freemasonry.
So here we find that a nephilim bloodline becomes one of the earliest Masonic Icons. Two Ball Cane symbology in Freemasonry is rife...literally two balls and a cane.
So anyway, Tubal Cains father was Lamech. Within Mormonism he was known as a Master Mahan. Moses 5:49 - 5:41 explains the oath and the brotherhood. It's meaning was simplified as Master Mason but originated possibly from the Arabic and Sanskrit for 'Keeper of a Great Secret.'
So what is this Great Secret? Cains pact with Satan? Cains mysterious wife. Giants. Freemasonic gods. Secret bloodlines. Let's go back to the God's worshipped by the Philistines down in the Valley of the Giants.
First we have Astarte aka Ishtar. Isis. Inanna. Hathor.
Baal Molech (Moloch) The original bull of the sun, a solar pagan god with a blood lust for first born infants. His followers sent their own children as sacrifices to appease him. They were 'sent to him through the fire'.
The Torah denounced his worship explicitly.
Finally we have Dagon. The fish / man god of wisdom. Popular with 'Ancient Alien Theorists' and tying into the stories of Oannes, Dagon etc being a bringer of wisdom from the depths of the oceans.
I'm rambling now. But take a little time to have a look at some of this if you can. It's loose and it's brief but I hope this thread starts some cogs grinding out there.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Jean-Luc Infini

Jean-Luc Infini Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @InfiniLuc

Dec 4, 2022
A quick thread on the strange and sinister links to the recent Betz sphere type investigations made by @rosscoulthart and @garrypnolan and @QuantumParanorm
Steve Colbern worked with Quantum Paranormal researcher /author Patrick Jackson in the role of Chemist / Materials Scientist investigating a 'sphere object' which they posit is "the route cause of global paranormal activity".
quantum-paranormal.co.uk
Colbern has had other strange experiences. For example "he was a partner of the late Dr. Roger Leir from 2008 until his death in 2014, with both of them in the movie "Patient Seventeen" extracting off-world implants from abduction victims." Director: @JeremyCorbell
Read 15 tweets
Jul 5, 2021
Anyone fancy a Tibetan UFO? How about a giant skull? Or ancient manuscripts detailing how Jesus was in India learning the ways of the Buddha? What if Jesus was then depicted giving praise to the giant skull? Add in Genghis Khan, The Nine and Uri Geller for a heady thread.
Some of you may have come across Nicholas Roerich. I touched on him in a thread on ultraterrestrials here:
Roerich was called 'Guru' by US Vice President Henry Wallace who dispatched the Russian mystic to Tibet in 1926 to search for evidence of a 'Second Coming of Christ'. Extracts from Stargate Conspiracy by Lyn Picknett & Clive Prince.
Read 14 tweets
Jul 4, 2021
Jacques Vallee on psy ops, projected deities, social manipulation and the power of belief.
Taken from this article. Super cynical but no less fascinating.
unz.com/aanglin/the-pe…
Read 4 tweets
Jun 13, 2021
Giant skeletons in the UK press since 1700s. Where have they all gone? A small selection of articles. I have maybe 80 like this. Where are these skeletons now?
Read 7 tweets
May 16, 2021
Ultraterrestrials. Shambhala. Buddhism. Bull deities. Samadhi. Thule. Russians. And more. A thread. Image
If you are into the stranger side of things then 'ultraterrestrial' may be part of your lexicon. But what are they exactly? What could be the reality behind this concept? Image
Back in the 1800s we had the hollow earth beings of Lord Bulwer Lyttons 'The Coming Race'.
Helena Blavatsky was in contact with 'Mahatma', a form of astral enlightened intelligence and Tibet became a focus for exploration for many mystically inclined groups. ImageImageImageImage
Read 26 tweets
Mar 2, 2021
This case is very strange. Many people probably know a little already. Maybe there is something new here...
August 1966. Miguel Jose Viana and Manoel De Cruz are found dead on Vintem Hill, Brazil. Cause of death initially a mystery. ImageImageImageImage
The two dead men were electrical engineers and wearing matching suits and lead masks that it later transpired they had made themselves at home. In a pocket was a note that read:
"16:30 be at agreed place, 18:30 swallow capsules, after effect protect metals wait for mask signal" ImageImage
A few days go by and the story gets stranger. The men had been 'trying to contact Mars', had been conducting séances and had been dabbling in "deadly occult tests". And they weren't the first to do this exact thing and die. 'Hermes de tal' had done the same four years prior. ImageImage
Read 17 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(