fruits—pls feed kdj! 🍯 Profile picture
May 1, 2021 17 tweets 4 min read Read on X
OKAY MERCH THREAD INCOMING (mute if you don’t wanna see) Image
ACRYLICS!! So much plastic... Image
Neponim stuff plus misc things Image
Doujins ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) if you know...you know... Image
More prints! (Btw if you want the artist just ask bc I can’t list them all here or we’d be here all day.) Image
Stickers and clear cards eheheheh so cute...I really love the Disneyland date🥺🥺💕💕💕 Image
Stickers part 2! Yes I needed two sheets of KDJ wielding various weapons. Image
Zero nim appreciation tweet!! All of their stuff is so cute 🥰🥰💕💕 Image
We begin print and postcards...hug hug🥺💕 Image
Heheh KDJ eating...so cute.... Image
Isa nim prints!!! UWAH so beautiful 😳💕💕💕 Image
Rov nim postcard set! So glossy! Image
Eunram nim postcards! Image
Ahhhh that’s it...thank you @/belialcore for enabling me to buy so much plastic and paper 🥺🥺💕💕
I MISSED THE HONEYMOON STUFF OOPS Image
Good night sweet prince
SURPRISE BONUS?!! @/1864thround helped me order the KDJ blanket and @/bakedmpotato stands!!! ImageImage

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with fruits—pls feed kdj! 🍯

fruits—pls feed kdj! 🍯 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @_fruitastical

Mar 30, 2022
A random JoongDok fantasy AU that’s been stuck in my head:

Amnesiac demon KDJ is picked up by the hero of the kingdom! Since he doesn’t remember where he’s from, he tags along with the hero and his merry party and helps out on their noble journey to defeat the King of Hell.
They help many villages and stop plenty of evil monsters. Sometimes KDJ gets the sense that something’s off, but who cares? He’s helping the hero defeat evil. Heroes are always good guys. He can trust the hero! The hero even feeds him and makes sure he’s doing alright.
The hero is a nice guy!

Really!

So why is it that whenever the hero smiles at him, or even looks at him…

KDJ wants to run.

He doesn’t know where to run, so he reluctantly sticks by the hero’s side. The other members of the party are nice, but KDJ also feels a sense of…
Read 22 tweets
Oct 11, 2021
Currently reading Abandoned Wife has a New Husband and aaaaa they gonna share a bed or //share// a bed??? 😳😳😳
Oh…they…oh…
They share the bed!!
Read 4 tweets
Oct 5, 2021
Random SPOD: OD is told to dress up for a Halloween party/event…so he goes to SP and asks SP for his veil 🥰💕

“I want to be a ghost!”

“Alright then.”

SP obliges, under one condition.
They go to the party together, OD wearing SP’s veil and a black trench coat and SP wearing a white trench coat 🥺

No one else at the party understands their costume choice, but who cares. They’re off in a corner, admiring each other’s “costumes”.
OD is nibbling on some candy under the veil. The candy was the real reason why he even showed up. SP showing up wasn’t planned. He had an awkward time introducing his lover to his university friends.

A hand tugs at OD’s borrowed veil. SP smirks above him.
Read 7 tweets
Sep 25, 2021
(・∀・) (JD Modern AU) KDJ sprains his ankle as a result of falling down the stairs. His gamer bf YJH takes the opportunity to be KDJ’s legs by carrying him everywhere.
KDJ enjoys being carried around by YJH. He can rest his head against YJH’s chest and listen to his lover’s heartbeat and press kisses to YJH’s neck when he least expects it. YJH’s hands are so warm around KDJ, it’s a pleasant feeling 💕
YJH also loves it. It gives him an excuse to have KDJ in his arms all the time. It’s also addicting to have KDJ rely on him, something his proud lover often hesitates to do. Also bonus: KDJ is on absence of leave so KDJ gets to watch YJH stream. Where does KDJ sit? YJH’s lap ofc~
Read 5 tweets
Sep 17, 2021
A short (crack) AU feat s*gar d*ddy YJH
—.—
KDJ whaling so often for his fav mobage WOS…he almost goes bankrupt so he finds a s*gar da*dy to fund his whaling addiction…
Why does KDJ whale? He likes upgrading his favorite character: Yoo Joonghyuk. He buys every power up, costume, etc…all to feed to YJH. KDJ is proud of his max bond and max level YJH.
YJH isn’t even in the best unit in the game, but KDJ doesn’t care. He was the first SSR that KDJ ever got and he’s been attached ever since. He made YJH his greeter unit and he brings him to every battle. KDJ even bought some of the limited edition merch at offline events.
Read 15 tweets
Sep 12, 2021
Some random AU

I love the image of KDJ trapped in a crystal and YJH stands guard over him, protecting the crystal until KDJ is ready to emerge.

YJH polishing the crystal everyday, talking to KDJ who’s been sleeping for over 1000 years…
YJH always preparing two meals, offering the other meal to KDJ. In between bites, YJH mentions random things he wants to do with KDJ when he gets out of the crystal, like walk with him, show him the beach, hold him…
KDJ never replies, but YJH secretly hopes that the sleeping man can hear him. That he can hear all of his hopes and desires.

It’s been so long…and YJH still doesn’t know why KDJ is sealed. Who would ever choose to be sealed?

Itwasnotachoice
Read 14 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(