Me Profile picture
May 1, 2021 26 tweets 5 min read Read on X
1/

In this thread I will post males in dresses. The reason is to annoy people (I don't have a specific person in mind) who claim to be gender critical, but they are not.
2/

Based on the information I have, the examples presented in this thread are not related to transvestitism, fetishism or autogynephilia. They are simply fashion statements. If those photographs annoy you, it might mean you are not really gender critical.
3/

*males in dresses/skirts/… etc.
4/ Image
5/ Image
6/ Image
7/ Image
8/ Image
9/ Image
10/ Image
11/ Image
12/ Image
13/ Image
14/ Image
15/ Image
16/ Image
17/ Image
18/ Image
19/ Image
20/ Image
21/ Image
22/ Image
23/ Image
24/ Image
25/ Image
26/ Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Me

Me Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @OwnerOfIdeas

Mar 13, 2022
1/

I will talk about this topic again, because I think it is important. There are people who are not gender critical, but who are also against gender identity ideology.
2/

The thing is, their reasons why they are against it are different from the reasons why gender critical people are against it.
3/

Gender critical people are against gender identity ideology, because they believe gender is a set of harmful social stereotypes which are especially harmful to women.
Read 26 tweets
Oct 5, 2021
1/

So the fundamental structure of the gender identity ideology belief system works in the following way:
2/

Let's first describe what the reality is, so we can compare:

a) humans are mammals and like other mammals they can be one of the two sexes
3/

b) the human culture is one of the things that distinguish es other animals from humans and the human culture interprets the biological distinction of sexes in certain ways. Often those interpretations go beyond what is provided by the biology.
Read 18 tweets
May 6, 2021
1/

When reading scientific articles about "gender identity" ALWAYS check if they control for sexual orientation.

It's very easy to choose only homosexual trans identifying males and compare them to heterosexual females and claim that they discovered brain "gender identity".
2/

Sexually dimorphic nucleus is a brain structure linked to sexual behaviours in animals. In some animals the difference between sexes is big with respect to this structure. In humans the difference is smaller, but it wouldn't be surprising, if the difference is still there.
3/

Some research links this brain structure to sexual orientation in mammals.

It is not surprising. Many animals must know with which sex to mate and how to attract a partner.
Read 10 tweets
May 4, 2021
1/

I would like to discuss the idea of "social construct". What is it and what it is not?
2/

The "construct" part means that it is something that was created (probably by humans). It suggests it is something that could be different, if people had decided to create it differently.
3/

It does not necessarily mean it is meaningless or irrelevant. It can have a huge impact on people's lives.
Read 17 tweets
Oct 18, 2020
1/

What are some tactics used by gender activists?

One of them is creating fake consensus. They all pretend the matter is already settled and their ideology is the "truth".

That's why it's so important to always present alternative points of view whenever they attempt that.
2/

When an external observer sees an exchange, and they see many people claiming the same thing they start to think it's a consensus. But it's fake consensus. There was never any conclusion and often the discussion didn't happen at all.
3/

That's why it's always important to post disagreeing opinions. It's also important to ask for evidence of people's claims. And to point out what they are doing (creating fake consensus).

People who spread fake consensus will not be able to provide evidence.
Read 44 tweets
Oct 18, 2020
1/

Here is a list of some YouTube discussion channels you might be interested in.
Read 18 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(