EbubeNna Profile picture
May 3, 2021 6 tweets 3 min read Read on X
Information and pictures of people declared missing on this platform in the last few days. Please share🙏

1) Treasure Ofuya. Last seen along jakpa road Effurun warri on the 28th of April 2021.
2) Ohighe kindness Ihonde, 19 year.
She was last seen around alhaji Ahmed street kola Lagos. On the 26th of April.
3) 14 years old Boluwatife Adegoke.
Her last location was Access bank in Adeniji Lagos Island where she was sent to withdraw money
4) Modupe Lambo, last seen 2 weeks ago at Agric bus stop Ikorodu.
5) Sonto Okafor, 15 years old. Last seen 10 days ago
6) Munachim Chukwuma onyiawas last seen 10 days ago at her work place in Victoria Island l, Lagos State.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with EbubeNna

EbubeNna Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Grace_undiluted

May 1, 2022
The act of "using" foreign women to leave Nigeria or get papers abroad disguised as love and marriage is evil and should be discouraged. Those women are humans too with feelings.

This is someone's life experience so for the sake of anonymity, I will refer to her as katty.
👇
In June of 2014, Katty a young American woman met a Nigerian Yoruba man on Facebook and they became friends. From friendship, they became lovers and established a romantic relationship. He was a struggling young man but a sweetheart. A year after, Katty got on a plane and
Came to Nigeria to see her sweetheart and also celebrate her birthday with him.
That was her first visit but wasn't her last. In 2017, she visited Nigeria twice while they processed his papers to join her in the United States. In 2018, His visa application got approved and he
Read 15 tweets
May 1, 2022
We need to collectively fight against rape culture, we need to protect the girl child, we need to call out rapists and their apologists and ensure they face the law. we need to fight like our lives depends on it. Rape destroys women, it leaves the girl child with trauma that
rarely goes away. If when ever we speak about it some people feel attacked and shut it down, it will keep happening. If we can't unite and fight, it will keep happening. A girl child isn't safe anywhere in our society. Rape is evil, our girls are constantly being victimized.
Please join your voice, it might be your daughter, niece, sister, cousin, wife, mother, aunty, friend tomorrow if we keep ignoring it or making excuses for its perpetrators. Please let's unite.
Read 4 tweets
Apr 30, 2022
This is the face of the guy that raped the 11 years old girl working as a house help in Benin. They are trying so hard to burry the case. Nigerians please tag appropriate authorities untill we get this girl justice.
I had to delete the video because of twitter. She was raped so brutally that she had to get stitched. Please tag appropriate authorities and get her justice
Please don't just comment and rt, tage anyone that can help. @PoliceNG @mrmacaronii
Read 5 tweets
Apr 29, 2022
Olden days instruments of torture and murder.
Thread👇 ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Read 4 tweets
Feb 15, 2022
I hosted a male acquaintance in my house last night. For the most part of his stay, he talked about how his mom created enmity between him and his younger brother through preferential treatment. Their dad died early leaving them with their mom who would always treat them
differently. The details of the story was heartbreaking that I almost cried. Several marks from stabbing and cutting he got from fighting with his brother. Their mom sold their house, gave the brother the money to travel abroad while refusing to even sponsor his education.
Sadly, his brother got expelled and came home yet, she sold their truck last month and gave him the money too while him (the older son) has been begging for money to start a business since he hasn't found a job which she refused and he had to take bank loan.
Read 9 tweets
Feb 15, 2022
Diary of February 14th.

I was dating this guy. He ended it by texting me: "I am seeing this other girl, I wanna give it a go.
If it does work I'll contact you again."

👇
2) No foreplay, he goes in and finishes in 10 minutes. He lies beside me and asks "Oh, did you want to come too?" No, I'm just here for moral support.

Remark: heartless sons of Adam😏
3)This guy's house was so dirty that I had to do what any normal person would do. Fuck him on the balcony instead.

Remark: and keep it going.
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(