🥀_ Imposter_🥀 Profile picture
May 4, 2021 22 tweets 7 min read Read on X
Another wild night of violence Policemen Shooting Protesters in Colombia
ESMAD (Colombian SWAT) agents are captured entering objects into the Luna Hotel before it was set on fire
Police Brutality in Colombia
Police Using Rifles Against the People
Colombia May 3/4 protests #NosEstanMatando #SOSColombia
nsfw
NSFW
NSFW
Colombian police shooting and kicking unarmed citizens in the streets, after protests all over the country.
Colombian police are shooting against unarmed civilians while they were protesting. T/W graphic NSFW
ESMAD cop threw a tear gas grenade inside a bus in Manizales...
Colombian cops are killing protesters with not control, these bikers were all executed

TW/ Death, graphic NSFW
The situation is chaotic in the whole country

Tw/ Graphic NSFW
Peaceful protest In Colombia are being answered by gunfire to the civilian population
Tw/ Graphic NSFW
this morning, a man cries in front of his hotel. it was burnt during the protests last night. the fire is visible in one of the other videos
Colombia
5/5 Colombia (TW: Graphic NSFW )
People are saying they cannot stream, or get video out the signal is gone. can someone translate the text for me?
an absolute war zone, this is far worse than just a protest
Protestors set fire to police in Colombia last night (NSFW)
Colombia army firing on people from a helicopter

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with 🥀_ Imposter_🥀

🥀_ Imposter_🥀 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Imposter_Edits

Jul 30, 2023
Frisco Police terrorize a black family at gunpoint after a cop runs Arkansas plate numbers through the Arizona database and then assumes the car is stolen when the plates don't show up.
They then force the entire family out of the car one by one at gunpoint, making women and… https://t.co/DWODQ6PmoHtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
New Footage Shows Texas Cops Hold Family at Gunpoint After License Plate Screw-Up

thedailybeast.com/new-footage-sh…
Here is the mom's post she made on TikTok Image
Read 6 tweets
Jul 23, 2023
Emmett Brock, a trans man and a teacher was pulled over for nothing but a car wash air freshener hanging from his rearview mirror.
He didn't even realize he was being stopped, when he got out of the car the LASD officer attacked him.
news.yahoo.com/cant-die-video…
The 23-year-old teacher was arrested and taken to jail before even knowing what he was stopped for. At the jail, they forced Emmett to expose his genitals before choosing which cell to put him in.
The LASD is already under investigation by the FBI for repeated uses of excessive force in just the last few moths alone.
Read 4 tweets
Jul 20, 2023
In 2021 actor Damien Smith had a home break-in, where he had detained the intruder before calling police. When police arrived, they proceeded to tase Damien and threw him in the back of a police car until they realized their mistake.

"I’m still in shock and awe of how this… https://t.co/nVnTnSw37Etwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Smith was already in the middle of a documentary on police brutality at the time but believed that police were necessary to fight crime

latimes.com/california/sto…
He was making a documentary about police brutality. Then the LAPD tased him in his home

news.yahoo.com/making-documen…
Read 4 tweets
Jul 2, 2023
This is pretty much what happened to my dad, the man spent 55-60 years working day and night hardest worker you ever would meet. 12-hour days owned multiple businesses over his life. We both did hard back-breaking work breathing chemicals we shouldn't, lifting things that had to… https://t.co/vMFuHAKzehtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
I'm paying my own price for the old "work yourself to death" mentality. Mountains of debt from a back injury that will never heal, not to mention health issues from being around all the chemicals.
That's what's changed in the world, Dad lived the "American dream" for most of his life anyway. He made good money, bought a home, and raised a family mostly on his own income. Doing the exact same work that lifestyle isn't possible now.

Read 5 tweets
Jun 29, 2023
1/ On the 15th, Darell Preston a black food cart owner was the victim of a racially motivated attack, he was blindsided while talking on the phone by a man screaming racial slurs.
I've edited the attack out and zoomed in on the man as much as possible.
"Graphic Images: Vicious Racist Attack of Portland Man Sparks Investigation"

As far as i know, the attacker has still not been identified, ive seen twitter do a lot of good work someone out there knows who this man is. Please share!

theroot.com/graphic-images…
In the meantime, Darell has medical bills to deal with not to mention the lack of income from being out of work.

Donate to help LoRell’s Chicken Shack owner

gofundme.com/f/donate-to-he…
Read 6 tweets
Jun 5, 2023
Justin Sigmon, a former Franklin County Sheriff was caught on video by 2 separate cameras (security, and a concerned citizen) molesting his 9-year-old niece in the middle of a cruise ship dining room. ImageImage
I'm not even going to go into detail on the timeline of what he did in plain public view, when interviewed by the police he claimed it wasn't sexual.

wsls.com/news/local/202…
This fella says it was his daughter, other places have said it was his niece.
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(