David Farrier Profile picture
May 6, 2021 20 tweets 6 min read Read on X
should i sell this man pictures of my feet for $2700
dipping my toes in. if any money comes from this it’s going to charity. i’ll aim for the full $2700 USD
here we go: i feel this is going to be an ongoing negotiation
the terms of the deal have expanded beyond feet (i blanked out the face as no idea who is in the photo and if they want their ID shared)
negotiations continue and i’m not sure i fully trust him
oh boy this has taken a turn
just quickly as i think it’s important: there is nothing wrong with having a kink of being into feet. it’s as “normal” as much as anything is “normal”. this could be over *anything* — it’s the methodology behind it that’s fascinating to me
okay so i’ve gotten some clarity on the cousin
his cousin doesn’t give him freebies
we are back to business. i think i’m gonna do the deal. i mean how could this backfire
feeling A LOT of pressure before i’ve had my cereal
not going to lie, today i’ve felt a certain amount of pressure over this normal situation
don’t worry i’ll *never* forget
ok. let’s do this. it’s time for these tootsies to walk the talk and get me that big payday (for charity)
ok the goose has flown the nest
this stuff is getting me horny.

for full transparency, i sent those 2 stills, then this additional still (both feet in shot, extra hot imo) + 1 video of me wiggling the moneymakers.

that should get me 1/2 of the $2700 which is $1350 US.

now i wait.
he hasn’t seen the pics yet and has been offline for a few hours. i guess we see what the morning brings and if “w” delivers the goods
i’ve got some bad news
okay so i’m now blocked and my tootsies have been uploaded to wikifeet
hope you have enjoyed this journey as much as i have. or haven't. i write a lot about these kind of rabbit holes on webworm. just last week i published an update on tickled, the film i made about a rogue multi-millionaire tickling fetishist: webworm.co/p/wiffleball

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with David Farrier

David Farrier Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @davidfarrier

Apr 14, 2022
this is part II of my story about physical & emotional abuse within new zealand’s biggest megachurch, arise. this final piece contains distressing descriptions of sexual & emotional abuse. please take care when reading.

favour: don’t like it, retweet it

webworm.co/p/downwardspir…
PS: arise says it will start its HR review “after easter”.
easter is BIG for arise: they’ve been sending school kids home with easter buns, advertising their easter church services. these will take place across arise’s 11 churches. make no mistake: this is a recruitment drive Image
PPS: the longer i’ve spent investigating this church, the more cult parallels emerge.

this, just now to my inbox, from an arise member: ImageImage
Read 4 tweets
Apr 10, 2022
thread 1/8: it's been 10 days since i wrote about the experiences of former and current interns at arise church (webworm.co/p/arise), and still no comment:
thread 2/8: now arise church has engaged a PR firm. i found out last night they'd done this - because they'd engaged with *another* media organisation (@critictearohi) - but not me:
thread 3/8: frustrated that arise church, its leader john cameron, and now a PR agency were talking to others (but ghosting me, and those i wrote about, for 10 days now) - i tweeted my frustration. the next morning i awoke to an email from the PR agency (lol):
Read 8 tweets
Dec 1, 2021
thread 1/6: the latest maildrop from fringe disinformation group "voices of freedom" contained the usual lies - but also something interesting in the top right hand corner: a tick from kiwi advertising watchdog, the advertising standards authority:
2/6: curious, i dug in, and yes - it appears the ASA agreed with 5 of the 6 pieces of disinformation distributed by voices for freedom. here is just one example, of many:
3/6: i wrote back and forth with the CEO of the ASA several times, who seemed to keep falling back onto the point that this is "advocacy advertising" which is different to other advertising, somehow:
Read 6 tweets
Nov 11, 2021
thread 1/8: often hear from people asking for advice on what to do when a loved one or friend falls down the conspiracy theory / misinformation rabbit hole - so here's a list of pieces i've run featuring advice from experts, that may help:
thread 2/8: how to talk to people stuck in a conspiracy theory hellscape, with mick west - master debunker and creator of tony hawk pro skater: webworm.co/p/how-to-talk-…
thread 3/8: i talk to the creator of the conspiracy chart with tiktok science educator @abbieasr: webworm.co/p/i-talk-to-th…
Read 8 tweets
Aug 26, 2021
1/10: i've been sent a cease & desist by chris patterson barrister on behalf of dr dan, the NZ doctor i wrote about who’d been posting about ivermectin. they want a signed apology & retraction by end of day. i will not be doing that, and this is why: webworm.co/p/ceaseanddesi…
2/10: at its most basic, the 3 page letter alleges the webworm i’d sent was defamatory (it wasn’t). it ended with the threat that if i didn’t sign the document “we reserve all of our client’s rights including his right to bring proceedings against you without further warning”
3/10: at this point i knew i would be writing a webworm about this, because i am sick of men hiring lawyers to shut me up. this usually goes on behind closed doors, but i’m kinda over of it by now, and want *you* to see how this process works
Read 10 tweets
Aug 24, 2021
1/5: i wanted to explore the strong links between evangelical christianity & the anti-vax movement, so started by looking at new zealand's city impact church which recently held a 90 minute "special meeting", spreading conspiracy theories & misinformation: webworm.co/p/worshipping-…
2/5: i was alerted to this by concerned family members who have loved ones that attend this church. while destiny church gets a lot of flack, i'd argue city impact is much bigger & more dangerous - yet tends to fly under the radar (because, well: white. it's very fucking white)
3/5: from there, i spoke to a former evangelical christian who explains why this breed of christianity (pentecostal, charismatic, apostolic, evangelical - call it what you want) tends to embrace conspiracy messages. in fact, it's practical unavoidable:
Read 6 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(