sam ❀ Profile picture
Jun 7, 2021 13 tweets 4 min read Read on X
Xiao Zhan knowing he looks hot, a very short and recent thread:

these two looks >>>
Oh god this

MMMMH YES
Oh yes the dilf look of the century
THIS TAKES THE CAKE!!! Shirt unbuttoned, no undershirt, tiddies and ankles out YEAH
the full version of this has me so twisted
you know he’s feeling sexy when he shakes the marker like that

These shots were so GOOD
Because rockstar xiao zhan lives rent free in my mind and you can tell he was feeling hella good

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with sam ❀

sam ❀ Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @dilfzhxn

Nov 16, 2022
baby a-yuan getting so scared when dadxian sneezes his loud sneeze that he literally reaches out to Lwj—the stranger who’s been standing behind them in the grocery line making faces at a-yuan for the last five minutes.
i think it’ll be hilarious if Lwj automatically takes him in his arms cuz he works with babies (he’s a paediatrician) and Wwx is like???? And so is Lwj when he realizes what he’s done but a-yuan calms in Lwj’s arms and it’s all ???? All around
Wwx with empty hands hanging in the air:
Read 4 tweets
Oct 20, 2022
prince lwj and wwx growing up in the palace together and being best friends, even though wwx wasn't royalty; wwx becomes Gusu's most trusted general until one day Wrh invades and Wwx whisks Lwj away undercover as they run away from the price on Lwj's head.
Wwx stealing into Lwj's bedroom as the palace burns, telling him they must go, securing two horses, riding hard into night till they get to an inn; just, Lwj in civilian clothes, somehow there is only one bed, and wwx kneeling in front of him like "I will always be your general"
Wen Xu being on their trail, and them pining, even in danger, getting closer, sleeping beside each other, Wwx cutting Lwj's hair, and selling his fine clothes but keeping his ribbon and guan because he knows they're important to Lwj UGH
Read 6 tweets
Aug 27, 2022
historian Lwj finding chenqing buried in an old ancient graveyard and taking it home to inspect it, only for 2 year old A-Yuan to break into his office and bite at it thinking it’s a toy—and accidentally summoning Wwx, who when he sees modern Lwj, says “Lan Zhan?”
And it’s a voice of recognition as if he knows Lwj, and Lwj, who’s shook, because this beautiful man, in red and black robes seems to know him and for some reason Lwj feels sad and heartbroken all the same time even tho he doesn’t know this man
tweet about reincarnation once a week I know—I just think it’d be fun for Lwj not to remember Wwx in modern times this time, instead of Wwx not knowing Lwj.
Read 5 tweets
Jul 27, 2022
Thinking about exes Lwj and Wwx who still live together—cuz it’s cheaper and they’re…friends still okay, and then one day, when Wwx is coming back from his uni courses, he finds a baby in a carseat, on their doorstep and a note that says “I’m sorry.” And that’s it
Anyways Wwx freaks out bc that’s a WHOLE BABY—a very cute baby, but he hasn’t been with anyone since…him and Lwj broke up a year ago…but what if Lan Zhan…🤪🤪
Anyways Lwj comes back from class to the picture of Wwx holding a…baby??? And glaring at Lwj, like it’s all Lwj’s fault.

“Hello Lan Zhan,” Wwx says, still holding the random, unknown (albeit cute baby).

“A baby.” Is all Lwj says, very eloquently.

“He’s not mine.” Wwx huffs.
Read 15 tweets
Jun 13, 2022
Wwx rides the same train at the same time everyday—he used to be dreadfully late, he’s horrible with timing but then, one day when on time, the most beautiful man he’s ever seen (yes Lwj) sat beside him, and then the next day, and well suddenly Wwx is on time everyday.
And without fail, this beautiful man will sit beside him—he gets on two stops after wwx, and it shouldn’t work, but he always gets on Wwx’s train car—it’s Wwx’s train car cuz he declared it was, it was the best one, closest to the stairs and coffee shop at his stop.
And apparently this man has decided that this is his train car too. And it shouldn’t work, but it’s become a dance, a routine almost, Wwx sits in his seat, and then two stops later, the beautiful man comes on, and sits beside him. He always has a thermos of tea and a crossword.
Read 14 tweets
Jun 8, 2022
baby a-yuan getting mysteriously ill and nothing is working and dadji is desperate so one day his physician Wq tells him of a witch who lives deep in the woods that can help, but you have to offer him something in return. And so Lwj bundles A-Yuan up and goes into the forest.
And he finds a cabin, in the middle of the forest, covered in vines of petunias and peonies and a beautiful man with glowing red eyes and wild hair answers them door. An energy surrounds him almost like ozone, almost like death.
he looks at Lwj with a bundled A-Yuan and he speaks, it’s not his voice alone, but thousands of voices intertwined, “who dares comes here to disturb me?”

Lwj doesn’t break eye contact, which is both brave and odd, no one liked looking Wwx in the eye, “my son is sick”
Read 9 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(