Pam Long Profile picture
Jun 18, 2021 11 tweets 4 min read Read on X
3 parents & @seanhannity completely exposed the draconian vaccine coercion SCANDAL @WestPoint_USMA segregation in training; solitary confinement for 7 days (23hours a day) of their 14 day leave; treated as dirty & diseased by peers, masked in the showers.
Contact @WestPoint_USMA @Commandant_USMA @DoD_IG and request an investigation of COL DAWSON and that she be removed from interacting from unvaccinated cadets immediately. Copy your US Reps and US Senators and demand oversight.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Pam Long

Pam Long Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @PamLongCO

Sep 17, 2023
🧵 I am not convinced that the new C19 injections are FDA approved, and therefore completely voluntary. DOD needed a work around after Doe v Rumsfeld for the planned bio surveillance state & perpetual injection pipeline. Consider the following:
1. The FDA did not approve a C19 injection, but went to lengths to deceive the public that EUA = BLA. The CDC did not conduct surveillance or recall, even after the drug met flagged criteria. Pfizer by proxy was able to contract w countries forfeiting military bases.
2. This is all evidence that DOD using Other Transaction Authority Agreements entered into contracts with Pfizer, CDC, FDA to conduct “demonstrations” or the appearance of using regulatory oversight while using OTA to create countermeasures (weapon or biologic product) not a drug
Read 9 tweets
Dec 7, 2022
This is my personal mild cold & flu strategy. 🧵
Proactively. I am taking 5000 iu of Vit D because I already know I am low. Most people should supplement October through March due to less sunlight and cold temps. Vit D decreases severe respiratory illness risk by 50% news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/…
Prevention. If I am exposed to extended illness I will take a shot of fire cider and/or use an IR sauna. I also give more attention to feeling “run down” from stress and getting more sleep and mB12. herbalachia.com/fire-cider-rec…
Read 4 tweets
Nov 15, 2022
🚨 This is how your state will keep the “emergency” in effect FOREVER. Image
Read 5 tweets
Oct 18, 2022
Dear parents concerned about the CDC ACIP meeting this week adopting the COVID vaccine to the pediatric recommendations, and states then making it a requirement for daycare, schools, college. Fear not. No one can mandate an EUA drug. 🧵
If you have not been following the military mandate, then you need to understand the same “mandatory” deception that will also be attempted on parents. All COVID vaccines in existence are EUA. There are no FDA approved COVID vaccines in existence or being manufactured.
The FDA approved versions are Comirnaty and SpikeVax.

No entity, not even DOD, can mandate an EUA or experimental vaccine. So if the vial is labeled “EUA” then you can refuse. Civilians do not need an exemption to refuse an EUA drug.
Read 8 tweets
Feb 2, 2022
💡Did you know that those county public health “leaders” who won’t give up the mask & mandate agenda act as health front group Lobbyists w/ the Governor for vax passports, climate controls, and social credit databases? “Metro Denver Partnership for Health” coloradohealthinstitute.org/research/metro…
You may want to check the bylaws of your local boards on restrictions for public health officials to act as lobbyists for private interests.
CDPHE is engaging in stakeholder meetings for state vaccine passports without bipartisan representation from other county leaders and without public input, in violation of state law. You may want to let your county commissioners and state legislators know. @CDPHE
Read 4 tweets
Dec 27, 2021
This is a thread summary of 18 years of vaccine injury, how it manifests over time, and treatments you likely never heard of, as well as the toll this takes on a family.
In 2006, my 18 month old son withdrew, stopped talking, and I was told he was likely deaf or worse. Deafness was what I hoped for. However, the automated auditory brain stem response test indicated perfect hearing.
Facing the worst, Children’s Hospital’s best interdisciplinary team told us our son (who was not eating, talking, or responding) was “healthy” by height & weight, without any scientific testing. Recommended speech & sensory therapy. I never went back.
Read 16 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(