mrspanstreppon Profile picture
Jun 25, 2021 41 tweets 16 min read Read on X
ItalyGate Update: Leaning heavily towards Curt Weldon's involvement in this nefarious scheme to undermine an election & Americans' faith in government. Here's the Black Star Holding Inc registration filed w the Nevada SoS in '07 & revoked in '09...
...I know who Curt Weldon, Michele Ballarin aka Michele Roosevelt Edwards & Perry Fulbright Davis are but I don't who William R. Newland is. Per his LinkedIn profile, Davis was w Special Forces for 22 years...
...Looks like Perry Davis has an ongoing business relationship w Michele R. Edwards/Ballarin since he has a WOW Air email address & two databases list an address on Lee Hwy in Warrenton VA for him which is the same address as several of Ballarin's companies...
...Partial list of companies registered to the Lee Hwy address:
Oasis Group International LLC
WOW Air Incorporated
Air Djibouti LTD LLC
GustoEtna USA Inc.
...Thx to one of my followers, I think the other Black Star Holding board member, William R Newland, is William Ross Newland III, Delian Group founder & managing director. Newland was w the CIA for 26 years...
thedeliangroup.com
...Fans of Curt Weldon will remember his involvement w Italian military giant, Finmeccanica, in the mid-00s. They also know Weldon promoted any number of batshit crazy conspiracy theories while serving as vice-chair of the House Armed Services Committee...
nytimes.com/2006/10/31/us/…
...Per an Oct '13 WP story by Keith Kloor, Michele Roosevelt Edwards/Ballarin was negotiating for the release of hostages in Somalia in late '08. She, Curt Weldon & Perry F Davis had registered Black Star Holdings in Dec '07...
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/maga…
...Some time in '06, then PA Congressmen Curt Weldon & John Murtha visited Somalia in connection w Operation Restore Hope....
...Later that year, Curt Weldon lost his bid for re-election which if he had won, as he pointed out in this '16 interview, he was in line to become House Armed Services Committee Chair w subpoena power...
...After reading @keithkloor's '13 WP profile of Michele Ballarin in its entirety, I know a lot more about her relationship w Perry Davis. What I don't know is why Kloor say anything about Curt Weldon being a partner in Black Star which would help explain....
@keithkloor ...how Ballarin & Perry roped the Pentagon, possibly the CIA & former senior members of the military & intel communities into getting involved in their cockamamie schemes...
...Fast forward to April '20 when Michele Roosevelt Edwards, Perry Fulbright Davis & Pall Agost Olafsson registered W Holdings Inc w VA SoS. Why "W", I don't know...
...Oh. Looks like Michele Roosevelt Edwards/Ballarin & Perry Fulbright are an item. They are both registered to vote in FL using the same address on Australian Ave in Palm Beach....
..In a June '18 Atlantic story, @NatashaBertrand reported on Curt Weldon's involvement in Michael Cohen & Andrii Artemenko's peace plan. Maybe Michael Cohen who's been reborn as a righteous crusader for truth & justice could shed some light here...
theatlantic.com/politics/archi…
...Will document some of the steps Michele R Edwards & her significant other, Perry F Davis took in '20 & '21 to attempt to make it difficult to connect their past activities to their present ones. Edwards changing her name from Ballerin to Edwards last year was one...
...Changing the address of W Holdings registered in April '20 to an vacant factory is another...
... Feb '17 YouTube clip of Alex Jones interviewing Curt Weldon w Jerome Corsi apparently was deleted when Jones got kicked off the site...
...Is Suite 105 45020 Aviation Drive at Dulles in Sterling VA more than a mail drop? Two companies linked to Michele R Edwards/Ballarin & Perry F Davis are listed at that address. USAerospace Partners & Oasis Aviation Group
...Michele R Edwards/Ballarin & Perry F David registered WOW AIR at sunbiz.org. Not going to screenshots all of the changes but they demonstrate the way they changed names & addresses over the last few years..
...One of my followers just pointed out Suite 105 45020 Aviation Dr Dulles/Sterling/Chantilly is the address of the Washington Dulles Airport Marriott. Given the daily room rates, it is unlikely USAerospace Partners is conducting business there...
...Perry F Davis is the sole member of Cambridge Wealth Investments which is listed as the registered agents for several companies registered to Edwards/Ballarin & Davis...
...The Institute For Good Governance is one of two companies named in the June 10 '21 WP story, the other being USAerospace Partners. It was first registered in VA in April '18 by "Amira Ballarin". Again, not going to screenshot all of the changes...
As the WP story points out, the first mention of ItalyGate was in a Dec 1 '20 LaVerita story by Daniele Capezzone which is behind a paywall. Curios if Capezzone ever covered Curt Weldon in the past....
laverita.info/gli-avvocati-d…
...Listening to Americans For Intelligence Reform President Bradley Cecil Johnson's Dec 5 '20 interview re ItalyGate now. Curious if Brad Johnson alerted fellow board member, Brent D. Jostad, a FL state assistant attorney based Miami, his name would be dragged into this scandal..
...I've already commented extensively about the other AIR board member, Kayleigh Long/Lang & I have no doubt she's all in w ItalyGate...
..Bradley C Johnson was stationed in Managua Nicaragua in the '80s. All else aside, listening to him lie through his teeth about voter fraud w a straight face confirms everything you always suspected about the people who work for the agency....
...Nice touch at the end of the interview.....
...Anybody know what the logo is in the upper right corner? "Santiago Agam...something"...
intelreform.org/2020/01/02/us-…
...Taking a break. icymi - thread re Maria Strollo Zack & Nations in Action, the third member of the ItalyGate troika...
...Learning as I go along. Leonardo spA was formerly Finmeccanica. Maybe Leonardo stopped paying "consulting fees" to Curt Weldon & ItalyGate is paybacks (joking/not joking)....
intelreform.org/2021/01/02/ita…
...This explains why Michele Roosevelt Edwards/Ballarin/Golden-Ballarin registered a couple of gelato companies & one w Gunnar Hilmarsson. (WOW Air is not operational)...
afar.com/magazine/will-…
...Let's take a closer look at USAerospace Partners, now operating out of the Dulles Marriott. First registered w VA SoS on March '20, six weeks before W Holding was registered...
...According to the USAerospace Partners website, the partners are WOW Air, Robinson Aerospace, Robinson Interiors & Velocity Veteran Veneer....
usaerospacepartners.com
...Curious how Michele Edwards/Ballarin/Golden & Perry Davis hooked up w Jeff & Joe Robinson of Dallas TX whose companies filed for bankruptcy in Oct '19. The case was closed in June '20 but not sure the companies are operating....
robinsonair.com
...Robinson Aerospace site. Don't think it's been updated recently. Fort Worth, not Dallas...
robinsonaero.com/home-1.html
...Velocity Veteran Veneer website. No idea where it's located or who owns it. Apparently, Jason Crapo did up up until '19 under the name Hi-Tech Veneer per his LinkedIn profile. Is 3-V a real company? No idea...
velocityveteranveneer.com
...The address for USAerospace Partners on the website is 1106 24th Street NW Washington DC 2003 which might be a residential address. At this point, I don't care...
...This is ridiculous. USAerospace Partners w no assets makes a bid for Alitalia two weeks after it was registered & someone took this seriously? Note the name on the press release & note the letterhead has no address or any other identifying information....
...There's a good reason USAerospace Partners didn't translate Carlo Goria's press releases. They were total bullshit. Per the March 26 '20 press release as translated by Google:
...Apparently, the Italian Transport Commission didn't spend five minutes vetting USAerospace Partners & Michele Roosevelt Edwards or it was part of whatever the scheme was...
webtv.camera.it/evento/16407
...By Dec 27 '20, Carlo Goria had become a "director" of USAerospace Partners. No idea if the bogus company is registered in Italy. Carlo confirmed his direct knowledge of the data switch carried out by Leonardo on behalf of Joe Biden...
context-cdn.washingtonpost.com/notes/prod/def…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with mrspanstreppon

mrspanstreppon Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @mrspanstreppon

Jul 7
In a blunt editorial yesterday, Newsday called for Gov Hochul to take over NUMC yesterday & for NUMC Chair Matthew Bruderman to step down. Bruderman, appointed by Bruce Blakeman, bought the chairmanship. (ty @BrockWolf6)... Image
Matthew Bruderman & his family only began making substantial state & federal donations in 2021, the year Bruce Blakeman ran for Nassau County Executive. Bet 2021 & 2022, those donations totaled $1.25M...
In Feb 2022, one month before Blakeman appointed him NUMC chair, Bruderman held a fundraiser for Lee Zeldinn at his Oyster Bay home that was attended by VP Mike Pence....
Read 5 tweets
Jun 28
7 Nod Hill LLC, 354 Nod Hill LLC & Special Proj LLC were registered in Delaware on June 22 2020 & are directly linked to Steven Bannon & Miles Guo. Given the timing, they may be linked to the Hunter Biden laptop hard drive October Surprise...
Thanks to Vish Burra, we know for sure Steve Bannon planned the HB Laptop October Surprise before he was arrested on Guo's yacht on Aug 20 2020...
Rudy Giuliani's lawyer, Robert Costello, was prob telling the truth when he told Snopes that he received a copy of the HB hard drive in Sept 2020 but as we now know, Steve Bannon had a copy well before then...
snopes.com/news/2020/10/1…
Read 19 tweets
Jun 13
Until I read both the federal & state indictments of Steve Bannon, I didn't realize he seized absolute control over WeBuildTheWall's operations in Jan 2019 & was chairman of the WBTW advisory committee...

Bannon's 501c4, Citizens of the American Republic, is labeled "Non-Profit-1" in the fed indictment & "Unindicted Co-Conspirator Entity 1” in the state one. COAR was registered in Dec 2017 & filed a 2018 990...
Until I read the indictments, I also didn't realize Bannon's co-conspirator, Andrew Badolato, was involved w both WBTW & Citizens of the American Republic. Badolato, now 59, is incarcerated in FCI Edgefield & scheduled for release in Oct 2025...
cnn.com/2020/08/21/pol…
Read 10 tweets
Jun 8
In the two year period before the 2020 election, Steve Bannon was directly & indirectly involved w three major criminal enterprises. The first was Miles Guo's fraudulent investment scheme. Second was the We Build The Wall scam...
Third is the Epoch Times money laundering scheme. As I noted in a previous thread, Bannon signed on w Weidong "Bill" Guan's production of the film, Red Claws of the Dragon, less than six months before Guan's $67M laundering scheme commenced...
cbc.ca/news/politics/…
This September 12 2019 Globe & Mail article about Bannon's involvement in the Red Claws film is very informative. The name of the actual production company is New Realm Studios & NTD (US) owned the distribution rights....
theglobeandmail.com/arts/film/arti…
Read 14 tweets
Apr 29
Roger Sollenberger on the $8M five of Trump's PACs have paid Red Curve Solutions, a MA based compliance firm founded by Bradley Crate. Red Curve VP Charles Gantt was treasurer of Trump's transition NFP, Trump For America...
Apparently, Red Curve also goes by Bulldog Compliance based on this March 2022 story about failed congressional candidate Morgan Ortagus (Ivanka's choice) & the Tennessee Conservatives PAC..
tennesseelookout.com/2022/03/30/lit…
Bradley Crate & Charles Gantt are treasurers of 300 or so federal political committees per the FEC... Image
Read 4 tweets
Mar 29
Oh look. @VishBurra reposted Garrett Ziegler's tweet of my 2011 DUI arrest. As I recall, Mr. Burra has an arrest record for drugs. Not sure if he's a convicted felon like Gabby Lipsky's father, Dave. Image
Like Garrett Ziegler, Vish Burra spent a lot of time making the Hunter Biden laptop hard drive a thing. Happened across @Olivianuzzi's Sept 12 2022 story yesterday about the laptop hard drive saga that mentions Burra...
nymag.com/intelligencer/…
No need to read Nuzzi's story to learn about Vish Burra's role in the Hunter Biden laptop hard drive saga. He laid it all out in this Dec 2022 interview on Dinesh D'Souza's YouTube channel...
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(