Jellenne 🇺🇸🌵🌞 Profile picture
Jun 30, 2021 18 tweets 10 min read Read on X
#AZAudit Good morning on the last day at Veteran's Memorial Coliseum☕️ Completed corral is open and one of the review monitors is on. We'll see how this will go today, as they still have to secure the ballots, machines for return and break down/remove the set up.
#AZAudit Looks like more weighing of ballots and forms from specific pallets today.
#AZAudit 3 Teams checking specific pallets boxes doing the weighing process now in the completed corral, cameras 3 & 5.
#AZAudit Howdy to the cameras for the internet audience!
#AZAudit I wish I could figure out what "Blue Shirt" man has been doing here for about 2 weeks now. He's usually alone working, observers pretty much ignore him, but he's at this table working on a laptop, every day.
#AZAudit Looks like some training is happening here with volunteers for spreadsheet reviews.
Why am I getting the feeling that maybe this won't be the last day at VMC?
Reports day the next event there isn't until July 9.
We'll see.
#AZAudit Found a box that needed to go through paper evaluation, again.
#AZAudit @BennettArizona is giving another tour today. That may be Matt Salmon, GOP Candidate for AZ Gov, hard to tell.
#AZAudit Still recounting the batches. Pretty impressive how they identify individual boxes through the spreadsheet reviews, and check them again.
#AZAudit Confirmation: they will be leaving VMC but moving everything to the Wesley Bolin Building on the Fairgrounds, tomorrow morning. Cameras will continue there. It was Salmon touring this morning. More here:
#AZAudit SoS Hobb's observers are paying close attention to the weighing process in the completed corral. It appears the auditors are going through each box on each pallet with this process.
#AZAudit The remaining round counting tables and all but 2 of the paper eval tables have been removed in preparation for the move tomorrow to Wesley Bolin Building across the Fairgrounds.
#AZAudit Work at the monitors continues.
#AZAudit Interview with Randy Pullen explains some of the back and forth with the boxes of ballots. MC just last week provided a "updated" list of duplicates as the original one was off. This required new software to be designed to compare the data.
rumble.com/vj9fg1-az-audi…
#AZAudit In preparation for packing up and moving, they've moved some of the camera angles around so we can more easily watch securing of the ballots and equipment, and loading of the trucks.
azaudit.org/?fbclid=IwAR29…
#AZAudit Finishing up before moving tomorrow, still doing the weighing process, monitors busy, and meetings ongoing.
That's it for me tonight folks! I'm going to keep celebrating our Suns getting into the NBA Finals!
See you in the morning!

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Jellenne 🇺🇸🌵🌞

Jellenne 🇺🇸🌵🌞 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @jellen805

May 4, 2023
Julie Su is a total small biz nightmare. Her nomination for Sec of Labor just made it out of Committee in the Senate.
Contact your Senators, this California Marxist will attack small business, gig jobs and franchising as she did in CA.
Read 5 tweets
Apr 17, 2023
So predictable. First of all, GCI is NOT non-partisan and while it's got a 501c3, I'd be curious to look at their allocation of funding.
Non-Partisan? Here's their Board of Directors:
grandcanyoninstitute.org/about-us/board…
More on their structure from Open Corporates and AZ Corp Commission: ImageImage
Non-profit: In addition to a donate page, they also offer the ability to Sponsor A Report.🤔
How often do you think a sponsored report comes to a conclusion the Sponsor prefers? I'm just asking questions...
grandcanyoninstitute.org/support-us/spo…
Read 4 tweets
Oct 22, 2022
I don't know what Project Veritas Action has coming starting Monday about @SenMarkKelly

But I do know the ONE thing that everyone is whispering about and no one in the media has the guts to ask him to his face:

#WheresGabby?
No campaign appearances with Kelly.
Nothing promoting him on social media, radio silence about him since last June.
Gee...what could cause that?🤔
Then suddenly this:
Read 6 tweets
Oct 19, 2022
Katie Hobbs' bio is fuzzy.
Degrees from NAU & ASU and AZ House & Senate stints but she calls herself a "social worker".
Where?
AZSOS.gov reads: "a social worker and chief compliance officer at one of the largest domestic violence centers in the U.S"
Ok, who?
🦗
Just last month we saw reporting of Katie having to supplement her income as an Uber Driver. Was that while she was a Social Worker and CCO at that "large domestic violence center"?
Reporting on her husband is a bit odd too. Patrick Goodman is a Law Prof at UCLA. Bachelors/Masters at UCLA, J.D. from Columbia, practiced law in LA entire career in LA. They've been married 20+ years, some reporting says they met in college? He's in CA, she's been in AZ?
Read 20 tweets
Oct 16, 2022
Watching Friday's @Timcast IRL ep and discussion of these 2 paintings came up: ImageImage
I got frustrated as they didn't know a lot about them and I'd looked into it at the time. After Epstein's arrest and the story of him having the Bill painting in his Manhattan digs broke @nypost covered it. nypost.com/2019/08/16/art…
Perhaps they corrected it later, but NYPost got one fact wrong here. This wasn't Monica Lewinsky's blue dress.
Guess who's it was? Image
Read 9 tweets
Oct 7, 2022
Arizonans, if you want to go to the polls on Election Day, don't just drop off your completed MiB. Turn that sealed ballot in, cancelling it and vote in person at the Voting Center. Turning in your MiB on Election Day delays the counting the votes.
I know our ballots are LONG this time, make notes on your phone about the candidates, judges, ballot measures to help you quickly fill out your ballot at the polls.
Here are 2 helpful guides on Propositions, save the images to your phone. ImageImage
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(