Steven Dennis Profile picture
Jul 17, 2021 19 tweets 13 min read Read on X
First up on #FridayNightZillow:
Rehobeth Beach, DE
2BR, 1BA, 1K sf
"Bike to the beach"
$67K
zillow.com/homedetails/36…
Yeah, you do have to pay $766 land rent for your not-so-mobile mobile home, but still. Rehobeth!
Awesome Elmira, NY castle.
10BRs, 4BAs, 41 rooms.
*$99,900*
Enormous, but "not currently habitable."
Appears to be in the middle of a gut-and-rebuild.
zillow.com/homedetails/61… #FridayNightZillow
Large antebellum estate, Louisiana. Recently restored. $1.1M?
zillow.com/homedetails/72… #FridayNightZillow
This 10K square foot home is a stunner and seems built for massive dance / pool parties. Heart-shaped hot tub; another hot tub; big indoor pool w/I think a Tiki bar; enormous spaces.

"In the heart of Skiatook" (?) Oklahoma.

$1.1M. zillow.com/homedetails/21… #FridayNightZillow
There are actually appear to be (gulp) *3* hot tubs in this house, plus a giant metal tub. So yeah, parties!
Next up, a 12K sf mansion "1 hr to Chicago" for $1.25M.

Not really my style, but the multi-story gazebo and wooded setting is nice. Indiana:
zillow.com/homedetails/87…
17BRs, 11BAs, $2.75M, Coney Island, NY zillow.com/homedetails/28… #FridayNightZillow
Fixer-upper. Toledo.

$3,500. zillow.com/homedetails/31…
Affordable SW DC condo w/new kitchen/floors/paint.
$129K.
zillow.com/homes/4721-1st… #FridayNightZillow
John McEnroe's compound in Oyster Bay, NY is on sale for $6.75M. Looks expensive, is expensive. 20K sf of opulence on 4 acres. zillow.com/homedetails/13… #FridayNightZillow
A mansion in Topeka. Need I say more?
10K sf for, checks notes, $750K???
(This one's for @BryanLowry3)
zillow.com/homedetails/41… #FridayNightZillow
Hunting lodge for people who like shooting stuff with separate party barn (?) for big events with like-minded folk, I guess. Never seen anything quite like this.
17 acres, 19K square feet, $2M. "An hour from metro Detroit"
(PETA types don't click.)
zillow.com/homedetails/63…?
Over the top mansion. Texas. $3.2M. Kind of seems like somebody famous must live here? zillow.com/homedetails/31…?
Thinks are cheaper in Arkansas. This 20 acre compound features a big house, pool, hot tub, patio of the gods, sweet kitchens.
8BRs, 8BAs, 8,900 square feet for, checks notes, $850K???
zillow.com/homedetails/11…? #FridayNightZillow
Ending tonight's #FridayNightZillow with the most expensive new home listed on Zillow this week. It's one of the late Paul Allen's homes. $55.5M, Beverly Hills. zillow.com/homedetails/94…?
If you made it this far, tell me which listing you liked/hated the most.
Cc: @jordainc
My favorite is the over-the-top Skiatook party mansion. (I think I just saw a fourth hot tub). And not sure what this is exactly. A room-sized shower w/speakers?

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Steven Dennis

Steven Dennis Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @StevenTDennis

May 4
Tonight's #FridayNightZillow is kicking off with a *House of the Year* contender. It's amazeballs! We just need to crowdfund $2.795M. We get 9,825 square feet of sheer madness on 36 acres in gorgeous Plymouth, Minnesota! I love it!!! INSANE sinks, WEIRD art, WILD ceilings, AMAZING kitchen, views, colors galore, a pond, a party shower and much, MUCH more. Several of you sent me this gem! 🧵
zillow.com/homedetails/51…Image
This is a Sink! #SinkZillow #FridayNightZillow Image
This is a Sink! #SinkZillow #FridayNightZillow #OMG Image
Read 18 tweets
Apr 6
Three words: OLD. JAIL. INN. Time to retire and move to Rockville, Indiana! Just $445K buys us 10BRs, 6BAs, and a licensed wine bar in the basement! Welcome to #FridayNightZillow! Follow along for an epic collection of funky homes. zillow.com/homedetails/12…

"What happens in jail stays in jail" lol. Jail-bar pillows are a nice touch. #FridayNightZillow

One of the scarier things I've seen on Zillow. Let's hope this is a prop and not an actual electric chair. #FridayNightZillow Image
Read 12 tweets
Mar 27
Ozempic can be produced for less than $5 a month, a new study found, but Danish company Novo Nordisk charges Americans $968.52. bloomberg.com/news/articles/…
Bernie Sanders insisting the company charge Americans no more than it charges Canadians for the same drug.
Ozempic pricing page. Many people get discounts on this price, or have insurance companies (ie premiums) or taxpayers pay the bill. novopricing.com/ozempic.html
Read 6 tweets
Mar 1
McConnell helped nix:
Roe
Campaign finance reform
Individual mandate
Medicare dental & vision
Dream Act
$35 insulin cap
Minimum wage hike
Flag burning amendment
Making Election Day a holiday
Public option
SCOTUS filibuster
Pro Act
1/6 Commission
Oil export ban
Cap&trade
Tax hikes
Vast majority of laws since 2007 have had either the acquiescence of McConnell or his outright support, with notable exceptions, like the Affordable Care Act, the Inflation Reduction Act, Obama stimulus, Biden Covid relief, Dodd-Frank, Lilly Ledbetter, USA Freedom Act, Paygo.
One way to look at McConnell is that he has often had the role of editor of Congress. Empowered by the filibuster and his conference, he had a key veto point in Washington; spending, taxing and legislating had to pass through his filter.
Read 7 tweets
Nov 1, 2023
Could be a long night. Lindsey Graham said they are going to request voice votes individually on all 376 pending military nominations being blocked by Tuberville. Tuberville is blocking every one of his fellow Republicans’ requests. They are visibly angry.
Sullivan is seething with anger. Calls Tuberville’s blockade “a national security suicide mission”
Tuberville: “Madam President, I object”
Sullivan: “There goes another downgrade of our readiness.”
Read 25 tweets
Oct 21, 2023
Tom Emmer's statement on certifying the 2020 election. emmer.house.gov/2021/1/emmer-s…
Rep. Mike Johnson and 37 Republicans released this statement ahead of the Jan. 6th, 2021 session of Congress on their plans to vote to block certification of the electoral votes of 4 states won by Joe Biden. mikejohnson.house.gov/news/documents…
Mike Johnson on Inauguration Day, 2021: "Our institutions endured unprecedented stress this month, but they stood the test, and now we must get back to the hard work..." mikejohnson.house.gov/news/documents…
Read 13 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(