foone Profile picture
22 Jul, 10 tweets, 2 min read
I keep seeing this golden egg thing in the Game Grumps play through of Grim Legends number (mumble), and I keep thinking DEMON CORE DEMON CORE
but FANTASY
a wizard was trying to reassemble their magic ball when the wand slipped and they accidentally hit everyone within 25 feet with a Greater Fireball
anyway the reason I say "number mumble" is that the Game Grumps have consistently called it "Grim Legends 2"
but the title screen looks like this.
Grim Legends, The Forsaken Bride, Collector's Edition.
No mention of a 2.
and if you go look up Grim Legends 2 on steam or whatever, you'll see it looks like this, and is subtitled Song of the Dark Swan
while Grim Legends (1): The Forsaken Bride, looks like this.
in other words... they've been wrong about which game they've been playing this whole time.
you can figure that out without even leaving Youtube.
it autofills in the subtitle "Song of the Dark Swan" because it believes them that they're playing Grim Legends 2, but we saw on the title screen that they're playing a game subtitled "The Forsaken Bride"
so yeah.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with foone

foone Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Foone

19 Oct
I want to scrape a chemicals database and then autogenerate a bunch of print on demand mugs from it, just in case someone finds my cafe press store and really wants a "don't talk to me until I've had my Carbon tetrachloride!" mug
Then I'll spearmint them all as NTFS so that you can pay monopoly money to be the official owner of Potassium benzoate, as proven by the borkchan.
T-shirt that says "no, I'm not happy to see you, I'm just taking my Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate supplements!"
Read 49 tweets
19 Oct
I was gonna make a joke about a "M*A*S*H game for atari 2600" BUT IT EXISTS?! Image
you might wonder "hey does it have the classic MASH theme?"

YEP!
well, sorta.
8 notes of it.
Read 8 tweets
19 Oct
My favorite thing isn't the fact that Oculus just randomly retweeted something from homestruck without realizing it, but that they can't even spell it correctly.
Kanayophia in the text, Kanayaphobia in the image.
The Urban Dictionary entry they got this "fact" from spells it "Kanayaphobia" Image
Kanaya is a lesbian space troll from Homestruck, btw.
Her weapon is a chainsaw. That's why someone coined this word, and why Oculus thought it had meaning outside of one specific fandom Image
Read 7 tweets
18 Oct
Here's a neat thing on ebay! It's a Canon Video Floppy Disk Drive, FB-540. Image
It connects over SCSI and S-Video/RCA. Image
Video floppies are an entirely analog format that stores NTSC/PAL video frames, so this thing must act as a video digitizer/printer. Image
Read 9 tweets
18 Oct
Bad idea for a novelty band: a zombie themed cover band who just plays songs with "rain/rains" in the lyrics, but changed to "Brains"
I'm only happy when it's brains.
I bless the brains down in Africa
No Brains
November Brains
Set Fire to the Brains
Fire and Brains
Brain on Me
Braining Blood
When it Brains it Pours
Purple Brains
Over the Brainbow
Who'll Stop The Brains
Read 7 tweets
18 Oct
I think about this post every day Image
And I'm going on strike while dying of black lung
And in both cases the miners are mad at Thatcher
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Too expensive? Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal Become our Patreon

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us on Twitter!

:(