Jul 29, 2021 โ€ข 8 tweets โ€ข 2 min read โ€ข Read on X
This is a "Jongdae is this why you like to your 2 cm bangs so much?" thread
bye

โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh
ใ€€

Keep Current with pii | Polaris ๐ŸŒŒ ์‘จ~๐Ÿ˜Ž

pii | Polaris ๐ŸŒŒ ์‘จ~๐Ÿ˜Ž Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @chenniepii

Jul 29, 2022
[TRANS] exol ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต planet #16

Chen's highlight

As usual I won't be posting the actual pages to avoid spoilers to those who haven't received their copies yet!

Please do not repost without credits๐Ÿ˜Š
Read 8 tweets
Jul 29, 2022
[TRANS] exol ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต planet #16 trans Profile book

๐Ÿ‘คFavorite phrase?
โšก๏ธExclamation phrases such as โ€Wah, Oooohโ€

*I will not be sharing pictures of the actual answers to avoid spoilers to fans who havenโ€™t received their copies yet!

Please do not repost without credit
๐Ÿ‘ค: Personal graph (Ranking from 1-5, with 1 being smallest)
โšก๏ธ: Energy: 5
Handsomeness: 2
Cuteness: 1
Sexiness: 1
Funniness: 1
Fashionable: 3
My Profile
๐Ÿ‘ค: Hobbies?
โšก๏ธ: I have began playing golf lately! Though I am still a beginnerโ€ฆ (laughs)

๐Ÿ‘ค: Strengths
โšก๏ธ: Singing

๐Ÿ‘ค: Motto as an artist
โšก๏ธ: Do not be too satisfied of โ€œnowโ€ and keep moving forward (improving)
Read 17 tweets
Jan 31, 2022
[Translation thread] EXOL๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Planet #16
#CHENโ€™s on and off
As usual, do not repost without credits. Apologize in advice for the lack of photos since many jfans still havenโ€™t got their copies yet๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
Q: Are you the type that can completely separate on and off? Or are you the type that thinks about work often during holidays?
A: I am the type that can completely separate the both. Tbh, it is completely impossible to forget about work during private timeโ€ฆ
Since it is always in my head. Which is why I try to think about what should I do tmr; what are some aspects I could have improved today, I think of things (like these) that can connect to my future work even at home, to get rid of any negativity I have.
Read 25 tweets
Jul 30, 2021
[Translation thread] #CHEN's One Summer Day

Photo credits: @/quinsehun has kindly shared the pics so I can translate right away but the pics wont be shared since many haven't received their copies yet!
๐Ÿ‘ค: What do you think of once you heard the word summer?
โšก๏ธ: Hot! I can only think of this in the first place (laughs) I actually dislike summer the most. I would want to run away from the heat.
Also, watermelon! It is the most tasty fruit in the summer. I don't really eat fruits normally but I really watermelons. Summer = watermelon.
Read 33 tweets
Jul 30, 2021
A fundraising charity in China has made an interview with chenbar and wrote a long article about soondingies and #CHEN๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Even just the introduction written here is very touching๐Ÿ˜ญ

Translation in the replies:
"He is a bright little ray of sunshine melting many's hearts with his warm smile; he is a kind dandelion, that stayed true to himself and shine; he is a romantic machine, kind and bright, creating lots of surprises;
he spreads love around the world, without bragging, dedicated to charity work. His name is, Kim Jongdae.

He guides soondingies to become better people and soondingies will always support him behind his back!"
Read 4 tweets
Jul 29, 2021
Jongdae used to be teased by csoons and they will call him jinzhongzhang instead of jinzhongda because he wrote his own name wrongly during one fansign and he never realized๐Ÿ˜ญ
when a fan asked him how to pronounce his name in chinese he very cute said: jin zhongda 'w' abd the fan went omg who is jin zhongzhang then and he finally knew he wrote his name wrong once๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
no but this little bub actually wrote the word kim wrongly too please help him๐Ÿ˜ญ
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(