AMABLACKPATRIOT Profile picture
Aug 3, 2021 12 tweets 7 min read Read on X
On my way to visit two Florida Hospitals in search of the elusive influx of Covid-19 patients Liberals say have drastically increased in Florida the last week or so. Its about to rain but I don't care. Pictures to come.
Finally returned home. Visited 3 hospitals instead of two. It is hot in Florida and I've driven far between cities, but sorting out the pictures to post, so you can be the judge.
Photos from Parrish Hospital.
More from Parrish.
Photos of Viera Hospital. Off I95. When asked, the security placing barricades in front of the hospital told us they are preparing incase they receive an influx of Covid Patients. We even took pictures of Covid testing area and that area as well as practically empty.
More from Viera Hospital.
Picture from Viera Hospital, where they told me they were setting up INCASE they receive an influx of Covid Patients. Notice the tent and the barricades. A man in a white coat, I presumed was a doctor, was directing security where to put the barricades.
Pictures from Rockledge Hospital.
More from Rockledge. Doctors parking and ER parking.
Final one images from Rockledge.
Tomorrow, I will try to go to Holmes Regional in Palm Bay and post images there. My conclusion so far? The media is LYING!

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with AMABLACKPATRIOT

AMABLACKPATRIOT Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @DrShayPhD

Aug 19, 2023
After working the first six days of the week in creating this earth, the great God rested on the seventh day. (Genesis 2:1.3.)
2. This stamped that day as God's rest day, or Sabbath day. Sabbath day means rest day. When a person is born on a certain day, that day becomes his or her birthday. So when God rested upon the seventh day, that day became His rest, or Sabbath, day.
So, the seventh day is always going to be the Sabbath day. Can you change your birthday from the day on which you were born to one on which you were not born? No. Neither can you change God's rest day to a day on which He did not rest. Hence the seventh day is still the Sabbath.
Read 36 tweets
Aug 14, 2023
Biden Moves Closer to Declaring a Climate Emergency – ‘Could see gas rationing, restrictions on electricity use, & limits on air travel’ & meat.

climatedepot.com/2023/08/11/bid…
Storms ‘We Continue to See Are Definitely Caused’ by Warming, Might Declare Emergency.

breitbart.com/clips/2023/08/…
Joe Biden is treating "this with all due gravity, and the seriousness that the climate crisis deserves."
Read 17 tweets
Aug 6, 2023
1. In 1493, while in the West Indies, Christopher Columbus tossed a bottle overboard that contained a message for Queen Isabella I of Spain. In 1852, 359 years later, the bottle was found by the captain of an American ship and delivered to Queen Isabella II of Spain.
2. Putting a message in a bottle and tossing it in the ocean is nothing new. The first record of messages in bottles is found in 310 B.C., when Greek philosopher Theophrastus conducted an experiment to show the Mediterranean Sea was formed by the inflowing of the Atlantic Ocean.
3. A message in a bottle was sent by Thomas Hughes, a British soldier. In 1914 he wrote to his wife, put it in a bottle and tossed it in the English Channel. 1999 a fisherman found the bottle. Hughes wife died 1979, but they found his 86YO daughter in NZ and sent her the letter.
Read 6 tweets
Aug 3, 2023
1. We stand at a critical point in our history. Some want us returning to the past, but the Scriptures says a different path lies ahead, which will not be pleasant. The Deep State will undermine democracy, and globalist narrative will overshadow the truth in public discourse.
2. Coercion could replace Liberty of Conscience. Totalitarianism will replace tolerance. The creature rather than the Creator will be worshipped. It is important for us to be aware of these changes, and prepare of them as we move forward. Christ is still KING!
3. Satanic forces will dominate our political system. Our society will be crippled by WOKE, CRT inspired, hateful agenda. The more we cede America to the power of the Globalists, the more they use their economic force and mandates to uphold Satan's evil mission.
Read 5 tweets
Jul 28, 2023
I can truly understand new Christians believing in the pre-tribulation rapture, because they're new to scripture and new to studying the Bible, however, this shouldn't be the case with old Christians, and by old, I mean, long time believers.
@lucasdean77 Christ said, “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me” (Matthew 24:9). But He added, “but the one who stands firm to the END will be saved“ (verse 13).
@lucasdean77 Jesus said there’s going to be a time of great tribulation. “For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved” (Matthew 24:21, 22).
Read 22 tweets
Jul 26, 2023
Pre-trib rapture is a new doctrine, started by an insane woman, Margaret McDougal. Theologians like Spurgeon, Wesley, Whitfield, Luther down the line didn't believe in a pre-Tribulation rapture. On the surface, it still might be easy for one to believe but true study will differ.
1. The concept of a pre-trib rapture is based on a selective interpretation of scripture and lacks solid scriptural support. People who believe the pre-trib doctrine always point to 1 Thessalonians 4:17 and Revelation 3:10 as evidence.
2. But, these verses do not support the idea of a secret and pre-tribulation rapture. Passages like Matthew 24 and Mark 13, present the truth about believers facing tribulation and persecution before Christ's return.
Read 17 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(