infosfcb 𝕏 Profile picture
Aug 4, 2021 6 tweets 3 min read Read on X
🗣️ Pedri González: “I hope we can win the #Olympics final, it will be a beautiful thing.”

⬇️ THREAD – ALL Quotes
➡️ Via @FCBW_A7 Image
🗣️ Pedri: “I haven't imagine what the match will be like, I just want to enjoy the moment.” Image
🗣️ Pedri: “From the beginning, I wanted to play the final against Brazil. I always look forward to playing against the best teams. Brazil is among the best teams, they play beautiful football and their players are very skilled.” Image
🗣️ Pedri: “I always try to give the team as much as I can by working hard, listening and doing what the coach asks for, as well as helping my teammates.” Image
🗣️ Pedri: “It is normal for people to think that I am tired because I have played many matches. I always try to rest after every match, sleep and eat well, as advised by doctors and nutritionists.” Image
🗣️ Pedri: “If someone had told me a year ago that I would start in a great club like Barcelona and would be in the Euro semi-finals with #ESP and reach the #Olympics final, I would have called him crazy. I never imagined this would happen to me in my first year with Barcelona.” Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with infosfcb 𝕏

infosfcb 𝕏 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @infosfcb

Apr 18, 2023
THREAD → President Joan Laporta's Q&A session with journalists. Image
‘How do you justify the €7 million that was paid to an arbitration company?’

🗣️ Joan Laporta: “This amount was not paid at once, but rather over a period of 18 years. They are for reports on people (referees) doing very important work.” Image
🗣️ Joan Laporta: “The former vice-president of the Refereeing Committee did NOT have any power over the referees and he could NOT make football decisions or adjust sporting results.”

– “This has been confirmed by a number of referees who have spoken on this issue.” Image
Read 38 tweets
Nov 8, 2021
🗣️ Xavi Hernández: “Thank you everyone, I'm about to cry. I want to thank the club and the fans.”

THREAD ⬇️
– Via @forcabarca_ar
🗣️ Xavi Hernández: “I will tell you one thing: we are the best team in the world.”
🗣️ Xavi Hernández: “Barcelona cannot lose, we want to win everything.”
Read 51 tweets
Oct 17, 2021
SUMMARY | THREAD ⬇️
FC Barcelona General Assembly.

🔹576 members were present during the meeting.
🗣️ Joan Laporta: “Welcome Socios, we will observe a minute of silence for the deceased members.”
🗣️ Joan Laporta: “Thank you for coming to one of the most important meetings in our history, I want to start the meeting clearly: we know that we want more, we want championships, we are Barça and we want to go back to being a reference.”
Read 47 tweets
Aug 16, 2021
Summary of Joan Laporta's press conference today where he explained the results of the audit and the actual situation of FC Barcelona.

🗣️ Joan Laporta: “Good morning everyone, I want to explain the situation since we arrived at the club in March.”

⬇️ THREAD – ALL Quotes
🗣️ Joan Laporta: “When we arrived at the club, the first thing we did was take a loan from Goldman Sachs Bank in order to pay the salaries.”
🗣️ Joan Laporta: “we has to ask for a loan of 80 million euros because if that wasn't the case, we wouldn't be able to pay the salaries.”
Read 51 tweets
Aug 15, 2021
🗣️ Gerard Piqué: “I was born here, I grew up here, I've lived almost all my life here in Barcelona.”
🗣️ Gerard Piqué: "kissing the badge? It was what I had to do. I want to point out that all the captains will do the same, I did it faster but they'll do it as well."
🗣️ Gerard Piqué: “Reducing my salary was my duty and I wanted to give something to the club that I love. the other captains will do it now.”
Read 7 tweets
Aug 14, 2021
Ronald Koeman's first press conference of the season:

LIVE THREAD: ALL QUOTES ⬇️ Image
🗣️Ronald Koeman: "Excited to start and do it with 20,000 fans in the field. We know the quality of Real, that last year we already played several games against them. We look forward."

#FCB
🗣️Koeman on Pique's salary reduction: "We know the economic situation and the club needs help in every way. It is very important and we must highlight the attitude of Gerard, Roberto, Alba, Busi....

#FCB
Read 27 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(