Brian O'Shea Profile picture
Aug 25, 2021 15 tweets 9 min read Read on X
Naomi Wolf on Mayor de Blasio’s Un-Constitutional new mandates that seem to have the goal of killing off independently owned restaurants while promoting VCI.org’s fascistic Excelsior Pass vimeo.com/590824758
Here are the “charter members” at vci.org that will have access to information on the so called Excelsior Pass vci.org/about#smart-he…
1/You see, here is the con: the ‘Excelsior Pass’ for individuals has plenty of ‘protections’ written into its Privacy Policy and disclaimer. It’s a different story when you read the fine print for ‘For Businesses’. Your pass has two participants in any scan: you & a business
2/ but have faith, the ‘steering committee’ (aka investor relations/investors) will “faithfully” adhere to accepted standards when handling your private data. vci.org/about#smart-he…
3/ so who are some of the steering committee members that stand out? How about Mitre.org, a well known Defense Contractor with a variety of disciplines
3a/ you may find them on lists like this with other names familiar to most people who have looked into the gears of the vaccine rollout and the pandemic messaging: brimr.org/NIH_Awards/202…
More to follow my friends & I dissect Vci.org & the excelsior pass.Btw, CLEAR is on the steering committee too with other vaccine passports companies.A network of international firms who get your data. & you thought this was about health & public safety.tsk tsk 😒
Oh, and if you missed it, here is Clearme.com’s Chief of Staff, Cuomo’s former scheduler.
If you are thick enough to try & bring partisanship into this thread, you may want to educate yourself first.This violation of your privacy transcends not only politics,but international borders. (Then feel free to rage about Trump or Biden 🙄, just do it elsewhere)
@threadreaderapp unroll pls

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Brian O'Shea

Brian O'Shea Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @BrianOSheaSPI

Jan 18
hello dear Wife, @naomirwolf ! I decided to post some things about me. These are all public and well known to those who know or know of me, but we have a lot of new friends and great people we interact with, so I figured I’d build on what you were describing earlier.

1/Remember the sizzle reel that that small production company made about me and my PI firm? (This was publicly available for sometime). This was shot in 2014 and distributed to numerous production companies. Point is…I guess i’ve been called a “spy”… an “American Spy”😉
1a/ (Advertisement): Btw, prospective clients, if you are being spied on we can help. Striker Pierce was absorbed by and we offer these services to honest businesses, honest politicians, and honest NGOs…centurionintelligence.Com
2/ It was through these services that I met my wife who was receiving death threats and had a stalker. Those threats were mitigated in a month (yes, me and my team are very good at what we do). I started dating Naomi moths after that contract was successfully fulfilled. (it’s behind a paywall so use the “cache” in the google results to read the whole thing. I hate using NYTimes as a source, but this interview was actually accurately represented by the subsequent article.nytimes.com/2018/11/24/fas…
Read 9 tweets
Jun 2, 2023
1/ This article, posted by @robert_spalding , is something everyone should read. You see, the problem with trying to explain to the average American why China under CCP rule is an existential threat to your life is that people do perceive it as a problem, but a problem that is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
2/in your homes… Image
3/ Ccp can stop your morning commute, shutting down our ability to work or simply stop you from fleeing an attack on an urban area…ground responding military aircraft, shit down ports.. Image
Read 6 tweets
Feb 4, 2023
That “Chinese” balloon looks a lot like…any scientific balloon, especially this one stratocat.com.ar/fichas-e/2019/…
1/ questions (common sense type of ?s)
- Why’d the govt announce it?
- is this an excuse for @SecBlinken to cancel his date with Xi Jinping?
(If so, why?)
-how do we know it’s Chinese?
-What other big events are we being distracted from?
2/ are we being distracted from this? “A new U.S. weapons package for Ukraine worth nearly $2.2 billion will for the first time include a longer-range missile, the Pentagon announced Friday.”thehill.com/policy/defense…
Read 8 tweets
Oct 24, 2022
Can you believe these sadistic pigs? Right in the middle of great tweets by @WilliamJordanUK & @LalehAmeri (#WEFPuppet #WEF) a pharma influence attempt pops up. Guess who runs this rag named @PhRMA?: Thing #1 @AlbertBourla & his gang! Block @PhRMA (...pass it on...PLS RT)
@WilliamJordanUK @LalehAmeri @PhRMA @AlbertBourla Here is what @PhRMA does in Washington DC via "Vote For Cures" (Linked at the bottom of @phrma's site: votersforcures.org/take-action (I bet @SpeakerPelosi & @DNC won't like this...& their tears will fill my shot glass, but all the same, you'd better increase their kick-backs, @phrma!)
Wow @PhRMA , you really get around...I am sure this pull is just a coincidence...
Read 11 tweets
Apr 22, 2022
1/ Read this, & then do some quick research on “Lawrence O. Gostin” (search with the quotation marks): “We're Toying With a Ruinous End to COVID Travel Masking” (you’ll also notice he never provides any science backing use of masks) medpagetoday.com/opinion/second… @LawrenceGostin
2/ what @LawrenceGostin does focus on in this opinion piece is fear & a focus on giving more authority to @HHSGov , an unelected body of bureaucrats led by @XavierBecerra , a former California politician who has ZERO medical education or background. govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GP…
3/ interestingly @XavierBecerra recently spoke at a Health Day event featuring @DrTedros where Becerra made it clear of his globalist intentions for @HHSGov & @WHO (he refers to @JoeBiden admin, in my opinion, as if they are dutiful employees) ImageImageImageImage
Read 4 tweets
Apr 14, 2022
@daveallen79yi @IUTruthtellers @dcfpress @diane_berwick 1/ I've been telling you, Brother. This is why we all need to take action & break up the growing power of local health departments. They laid it all out in the 2018 "One Health Framework". The authors? @EcoHealthNYC & @Worldbank documents1.worldbank.org/curated/en/703…
@daveallen79yi @IUTruthtellers @dcfpress @diane_berwick @EcoHealthNYC @WorldBank 2/ Why do you think Barbara Han at Cary Institute & peer of Peter Daszak's has been pumping out stories about Covid-19 in wildlife? Eminent domain. Here in the US @HHSGov is championing it & levels of Gov't have "One Health" Offices at every level hhs.gov/about/news/202…
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(