Coinage x DAIC Profile picture
Aug 26, 2021 β€’ 6 tweets β€’ 5 min read β€’ Read on X
1/ A red market day is a great chance for a farmer to turn away from the candles to check some fundamental data: Farm APRs! πŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ

LetΒ΄s have a look at how APRs developed on @mirror_protocol, @terraswap_io, and @anchor_protocol in August.

Spoiler alert: Numba go up! πŸŒ‹

πŸ§΅πŸ‘‡
2/ But first, letΒ΄s quickly check the core APY on @terra_money: The anchor rate βš“οΈ

Is 20% sustainable in the long run? Well, we just needed bETH to start believing in a clear "YES."

80k bETH is already on Anchor; the yield reserve is finally filling up!

bSOL is next! 😎
3/ What about @mirror_protocol , ser? πŸͺž

Same pattern! The Long Farm APRs are increasing due to the price trend of $MIR.

Independently from the introduced volatility, it seems that there are a few mAssets that outperform on the Long FarmsπŸ‘€πŸ‘‡
4/ And Short Farms? The graph still looks like if a degen artist enjoyed too much the price increase of $LUNA lately πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ

The strategy recommendation stays the same: DonΒ΄t hunt the Short Farm; go broad on mAssets and catch 'em all

(I would love to have an mAsset Pokedex πŸ€”)
5/ And finally, our favorite hidden farm on @terraswap_io: bLUNA-LUNA.

The bLUNA price action led to an amazing increase in APR. We touched 60% πŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ

However, the real winner is UST-LUNA. I mean, we all know it, right? That duo is king! πŸ‘‘

Tasty APRs far over 90%. πŸ”₯
6/ Big thank you to @alphaDefi_ for providing the data! True magic. Check out the data sets on his page alphadefi.fund/data-center/

Also a big thanks to @ALPAC41 for the live APRs on his page and to @cjbeery for his mirrorrtracker! Check them all out.

Community strong πŸ’πŸ”₯ :)

β€’ β€’ β€’

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh
γ€€

Keep Current with Coinage x DAIC

Coinage x DAIC Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @coinage_x_daic

Dec 8, 2022
The ultimate goal of every crypto ecosystem is to create a self-sustaining environment where economic activity stimulates more action: a flywheel

The addition of BOW on @teamkujira added another puzzle piece in completing the Kujira ecosystem.

How do the pieces fit? 🧡/n πŸ‘‡
1/ A lot of promising projects as @CALC_Finance or @TeamLocalMoney are building on top of @TeamKujira

Nevertheless, the core team is creating a unique set of in-house protocols to ensure a strong foundation for a web3 economy.

The main economic drivers are FIN & ORCA 🐳
2/ While ORCA is designated to capture considerable market shares due to its unique design and proven use case of liquidations, the focus has been set on FIN, as it offers an immediate use and market fit as an on-chain orderbook 🎯
Read 10 tweets
Nov 11, 2022
The bear market challenges everybody. But could the low prices be a security risk for Cosmos chains?

Validators run the chain infrastructure in exchange for a commission from delegators.

The question is: Do validators earn enough to validate blocks? 🧡/n πŸ‘‡ Image
1/ To answer the question, we need to check the revenue and expenses of validators. So, first, let us check on the revenue stream.

Four parts define the revenue of a validator:

- Delegation Amount
- Token Price
- Commission
- Staking APR
2/ All four parts can be found as information on-chain to calculate the revenue of validators per month:

(Delegation Amount * Price * Commission * Staking APR)/12
Read 11 tweets
Aug 17, 2022
We reached another incredible milestone at @danku_zone w/ @daic_capital

I am proud to announce that we entered the active validator set on @InjectiveLabs πŸ₯· You can stake your precious $INJ with us, nINJas!

And what a pleasing place next to our friends @stakecito 🀝

/n Image
1/ As you know, we are trying to expand our Cosmos network to keep contributing as a community validator, which lives the spirit of web3.

A special thank you goes to @InjectiveLabs, giving us the chance to prove our technical knowledge & engagement with an initial delegation.
2/ With my partner and friends @daic_capital, we will contribute to the growing ecosystem of @InjectiveLabs and support the process of decentralization of the current set.

Look forward to more pieces on an ecosystem that I had very long on my personal list!
Read 4 tweets
Jul 26, 2022
August will be a crucial month for the old @terra_money classic chain.

@TerraRebels are preparing a governance proposal, which will have a significant impact: Literally, a true make-or-break after the crash in May.

My TL;DR-take: LetΒ΄s try it 🧡/n πŸ‘‡

1/ I think I do not need to review what happened to the chain in May. Three significant events are relevant:

1. Staking was disabled on Classic to prevent an attack as so much $LUNA was minted.
2. The mint/burn between UST and LUNA was disabled.
3. A new chain was bootstrapped.
2/ Since then, the Classic chain was basically left behind by TFL, which facilitated all the implementations pre-crash.

Is this cool? For sure not. Might there be legal implications for this? I don't know. But for sure, the chain seems to have no future under these conditions.
Read 10 tweets
Jul 25, 2022
I am proud to see that our validator nodes @danku_zone w/@daic_capital keep growing.

Our next goal: Mastering the Seinami.

We are on the @SeiNetwork testnet and I am excited about the design future of this new network.

Let's deep dive πŸ§΅πŸ‘‡
1/ What the Sei is this?

@SeiNetwork is a layer-1 blockchain with a built-in on-chain orderbook.

Alternatively, you can also say this: Sei is an on-chain CLOB, a central limit orderbook. Let's be honest: It just sounds better to say CLOB.
2/ While DeFi is mainly dominated by automated market makers leveraging liquidity pools, CLOBs remain the most popular trading tool off-chain.

On a CLOB, buys and sellers are matched. The highest bid & the lowest offer constitute the best market.
Read 7 tweets
Jul 1, 2022
The new @terra_money governance proposal 870, "Validator minimum commission update," is discussed controversially.

As a validator, my partner @daic and I decided to vote "No".

n/πŸ§΅πŸ‘‡
1/ The commission is the primary revenue stream for validators that have the task of running and securing the network.

This economic incentive is needed to offset the infrastructure cost of the network nodes. And as you know, I see it as a way to even cross-fund my content.
2/ Thus, economically, there is a need for a commission. Without commissions, the validator would subsidize the network and run at a loss.

As for ourselves, some entities validate multiple chains & use earnings from other networks to be more aggressive in attracting funds.
Read 9 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(