mrspanstreppon Profile picture
Sep 8, 2021 28 tweets 10 min read Read on X
Re the scam super PACs I've been tweeting about. They went into overdrive in the 2019-20 election cycle & cont'd thru June 30 '21. Definitely organized crime but I'm not sure who did the organizing. Same vendors, same PACs...
...Here's one example. On June 30 '21, two scam super PACs paid a total of $723k to Public Support Services Inc w a shared office space address in Fort Lauderdale for "compliance fees"...
...Can't access sunbiz.org at the moment but according to OpenCorporates, Public Support Services Inc was registered on July 23 '20 by Philip Braunstein whose middle initial, I'm pretty sure, is "R" & lives in Parkland...
...Per OpenCorporates, Philip R. Braunstein also registered Presto Consultants Inc to another shared office in Boca Raton on July 23 '20...
...Per LinkedIn, Michael Gelvan is employed by Presto Consultants. Like Philip Ron Braunstein, Michael is from NJ & appears to be related to Mark Gelvan, a name @bysarahkleiner might recognize...
...This Sept 16 '20 Tap Into Montville article about Mark Gelvan getting bagged by the FTC & SDNY for operating scam charities confirms Michael Gelvan worked for a company owned by Mark Gelvan...
tapinto.net/towns/montvill…
...Looks to me like Mark Gelvan didn't skip a beat & went into the scam super PAC business after his charity business was shut down. And now I'm off to run errands. Later...
...More evidence Mark Gelfan & his gang are behind some of these scam super PACs. The same two PACs that paid $723k to Public Support Services on June 30 '21 paid a total of $80k that same day to Office Edge LLC...
... A public database shows one of Mark Gelfan's accomplices, Thomas Neil Birkenbush of Wanaque NJ, registered Office Edge LLC in NJ on Feb 12 '20...
...In a Dec 13 '17 Center For Public Integrity story, @bysarahkleiner wrote about Mark Gelvan, his scam charities & one of his first ventures in scam super PACs via Outreach Calling...
publicintegrity.org/politics/veter…
...Time out for more research. Not sure but I think the cops at IUPA might be in deeper w Mark Gelvan & the scam super PACs than I first thought...
....In the year ended March 31 2019, the International Association of Police Unions reported that the "International Association of Police Unions Call Center" raised $4.7 million & kept $4.2 million.....
...There is no company named International Association of Police Unions Call Center. I suspect Sam Cabral, long time IAPU president, helped Mark Gelvan hide $4M bc the feds were after him at that point....
..The tell is the IAPU brought in a new CPA firm that year, replacing Judith P. Barnhard who had prepared the IAPU 990s since 2005. Was Barnhard fired or did she resign?....
...IUPA revenue & expenses by year. Expenses for the year ended March 31 2019 don't make sense...
...Compare the change in independent contractors reported on the '18, '19 & '20 IUPA 990s...
...2019 wasn't an anomaly. In 2020, the IUPA again covered up how much money was raised by telemarketing firms & by which firms. It reported paying $7.4 million in fundraising fees but only listed $1.4 million on the schedule of fundraising activities...
...The 2020 IUPA 990 is laughably bad. Not a single word about the use of IUPA resources to administer a super PAC headed by IUPA officers. Per FEC filings for the Law Enforcement For A Safer America PAC...
...Next up: IUPA real estate ventures
...Deed & mortgage transactions recorded in Sarasota County official records for IU Infrastructure LLC, an IUPA disregarded entity registered to hold investments in property....
...IUPA via IU Infrastructure paid $450k in cash for a vacant lot at 1388 Cattlemen Road in Sarasota in Dec '17 & sold it for $455k in Nov '20. Not much of a profit...
...In Aug 2018, IUPA via IU Infrastructure bought an office building for $2.6 million, putting down $500k in cash & taking out a $2.1 million mortgage...
...Laying out $950k in cash for the purchase of property within a eight month period seems significant for an organization the size of the IUPA...
...The name of the IU Infrastructure, LLC registered agent was changed from IUPA in-house counsel, Holly Von Horsten, to Tracy Mainguy in Jan 2021...
..Along w the change in CPA firms came a change in the description of Investments - Other Securities. Instead of listing actual investments, the lump sum is labeled "IUPA Deferred Compensation Trust"....
...I suspect IUPA president, Sam Cabral, made the change to ensure the $1 million in deferred compensation liability on the books actually gets paid. On the '20 990, the amount isn't disclosed....
...If I were auditing IUPA's books, I'd demand documentation for every line item on the financial statements. If I were recently appointed IUPA treasurer, Michael V. Crivillo, I'd hire a lawyer...
And so ends another scam super PAC thread. Not sure if I'll do another but it's not for lack of material.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with mrspanstreppon

mrspanstreppon Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @mrspanstreppon

Jul 7
In a blunt editorial yesterday, Newsday called for Gov Hochul to take over NUMC yesterday & for NUMC Chair Matthew Bruderman to step down. Bruderman, appointed by Bruce Blakeman, bought the chairmanship. (ty @BrockWolf6)... Image
Matthew Bruderman & his family only began making substantial state & federal donations in 2021, the year Bruce Blakeman ran for Nassau County Executive. Bet 2021 & 2022, those donations totaled $1.25M...
In Feb 2022, one month before Blakeman appointed him NUMC chair, Bruderman held a fundraiser for Lee Zeldinn at his Oyster Bay home that was attended by VP Mike Pence....
Read 5 tweets
Jun 28
7 Nod Hill LLC, 354 Nod Hill LLC & Special Proj LLC were registered in Delaware on June 22 2020 & are directly linked to Steven Bannon & Miles Guo. Given the timing, they may be linked to the Hunter Biden laptop hard drive October Surprise...
Thanks to Vish Burra, we know for sure Steve Bannon planned the HB Laptop October Surprise before he was arrested on Guo's yacht on Aug 20 2020...
Rudy Giuliani's lawyer, Robert Costello, was prob telling the truth when he told Snopes that he received a copy of the HB hard drive in Sept 2020 but as we now know, Steve Bannon had a copy well before then...
snopes.com/news/2020/10/1…
Read 19 tweets
Jun 13
Until I read both the federal & state indictments of Steve Bannon, I didn't realize he seized absolute control over WeBuildTheWall's operations in Jan 2019 & was chairman of the WBTW advisory committee...

Bannon's 501c4, Citizens of the American Republic, is labeled "Non-Profit-1" in the fed indictment & "Unindicted Co-Conspirator Entity 1” in the state one. COAR was registered in Dec 2017 & filed a 2018 990...
Until I read the indictments, I also didn't realize Bannon's co-conspirator, Andrew Badolato, was involved w both WBTW & Citizens of the American Republic. Badolato, now 59, is incarcerated in FCI Edgefield & scheduled for release in Oct 2025...
cnn.com/2020/08/21/pol…
Read 10 tweets
Jun 8
In the two year period before the 2020 election, Steve Bannon was directly & indirectly involved w three major criminal enterprises. The first was Miles Guo's fraudulent investment scheme. Second was the We Build The Wall scam...
Third is the Epoch Times money laundering scheme. As I noted in a previous thread, Bannon signed on w Weidong "Bill" Guan's production of the film, Red Claws of the Dragon, less than six months before Guan's $67M laundering scheme commenced...
cbc.ca/news/politics/…
This September 12 2019 Globe & Mail article about Bannon's involvement in the Red Claws film is very informative. The name of the actual production company is New Realm Studios & NTD (US) owned the distribution rights....
theglobeandmail.com/arts/film/arti…
Read 14 tweets
Apr 29
Roger Sollenberger on the $8M five of Trump's PACs have paid Red Curve Solutions, a MA based compliance firm founded by Bradley Crate. Red Curve VP Charles Gantt was treasurer of Trump's transition NFP, Trump For America...
Apparently, Red Curve also goes by Bulldog Compliance based on this March 2022 story about failed congressional candidate Morgan Ortagus (Ivanka's choice) & the Tennessee Conservatives PAC..
tennesseelookout.com/2022/03/30/lit…
Bradley Crate & Charles Gantt are treasurers of 300 or so federal political committees per the FEC... Image
Read 4 tweets
Mar 29
Oh look. @VishBurra reposted Garrett Ziegler's tweet of my 2011 DUI arrest. As I recall, Mr. Burra has an arrest record for drugs. Not sure if he's a convicted felon like Gabby Lipsky's father, Dave. Image
Like Garrett Ziegler, Vish Burra spent a lot of time making the Hunter Biden laptop hard drive a thing. Happened across @Olivianuzzi's Sept 12 2022 story yesterday about the laptop hard drive saga that mentions Burra...
nymag.com/intelligencer/…
No need to read Nuzzi's story to learn about Vish Burra's role in the Hunter Biden laptop hard drive saga. He laid it all out in this Dec 2022 interview on Dinesh D'Souza's YouTube channel...
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(