S◎L Big Brain Profile picture
Sep 9, 2021 10 tweets 7 min read Read on X
0/ I was planning on doing a daily look at new NFT projects coming out on @Solana but decided against it when I realized quite a few were just looking like money grabs.

There is now like 50-100 new NFT projects launching. I will mention some below to maybe look at deeper....DYOR
1/ I won't mention the clear top upcoming ones which are @SoliensNFT & @RogueSharkTank

I still need to see their mint prices to see if they make sense, but they should both be very hyped and sell out quick IMO

Will focus on other ones I have not yet talked about yet...
2/ I have never mentioned this one prior but it deserves a mention @dogsontheblock mainly for the fact that they do Live Drawings in their Discord. Trying hard to build a community. Not sure on mint price, but maybe worth catching a live drawing and some music one night!
3/ The team at @Shroomz_NFT seems to be executing well. Their collabs have been FIRE. Mint price at $300. Still thats $3M. I did see "Earlybird entry into our mycelium venture capital DAO" 🤔🤔

I guess muchrooms are popular as just found this competitor @SolMushies LOL
4/ The @TheSolarmy are leveling up some of their art. This one is looking good! Not sure of mint price. But I am following it for sure.
5/ Next up, @SGFUnited I include them as team is experienced in building quality projects. Art quality could be slightly better but they shared with me their roadmap and I found it interesting. It was at least well thought out and provided more details than most!
6/ Then there is @Red_Panda_Squad Looks like a internet marketing built project. Detailed marketing plan, which is good. Much better roadmap than 95% of these NFTS. I like the merch examples and feel like they may be able to get enough exposure going. Unclear mint price ATM
7/ Here we got some higher quality art @SolSnatchersNFT . The hunchback part is not my favorite, but some solid detail put into these pieces. Not sure of mint prices here as didn't have time to take a look but art is NICE!
8/ Lastly others that seemed decent depending on mint price...
@WackyMonsters - Cute unique art
@SolEmpires - Cute art, REAL early
@SolantisNFTs - Nice Landing Page. Waiting for more Info
@SolerPowerNFT - Cute & focused on helping NEW artists build their own drop
9/ That is enough for today. Hope you enjoyed. If I didn't shout out your project it does NOT mean I don't like it. There is just SO many. May do another one if I compile another list of stuff worth talking about shortly.

TLDR: Quality is improving. $SOL NFTs are 🔥🔥

🐒🐒🐒🐒

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with S◎L Big Brain

S◎L Big Brain Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @SOLBigBrain

Sep 9, 2022
0/ Time to start adding some more quality Horses to @BigBrainStables.

We were lucky to be investors in @photofinishgame but the amount I am spending on Horse Tickets and PFPs is MANY multiples of the check size I was able to get in the round.
1/ My thesis on Horse Tickets is buying demand has not yet picked up so still quite a bit of opportunity to be had. Why is this the case?

Simple. It is quite complicated and takes time/energy to understand the mechanics of racing/breeding to find good value in horse tickets.
2/ Which makes me REAL bullish on the @DeStables_ model. They solved this problem. Virtual Horse Racing Syndicates.

They allow the casual user who doesn't have the time to research or manage horses to participate and get some skin in the game. Let an expert handle the stable. Image
Read 7 tweets
Jul 3, 2022
0/ Some random thoughts on this lovely Sunday...

If you are flipping NFTs, you may do good, but those who absolutely crushed and changed their lives were those who HELD with conviction. @DegodsNFT were avail to all at 4-7 SOL forever. BUT could you hold through the pumps?
1/ If you post over 50+ tweets a day I most likely have you muted.

Nothing personal, but I am trying to protect my time and attention. A feed full of the daily drama that is meaningless, while fun, adds little value in the long run. It's just noise and is distracting.
2/ Ego is a wild thing. @_Urkann was well liked & had a quality reputation before he let his ego take over.

Then he turned into full time engagement farmer, which fed his ego which led to his 6.5 SOL, 10K collection @DegensSweepers. I am not minting. Muted him a while ago. 🤷‍♂️
Read 10 tweets
May 11, 2022
0/ Here are some of my thoughts on the current market...

I can't predict if market will go up or down. Very few can. So I play the LONG game. 80%+ of my wealth is locked in early stage investments via SAFTS, VC Funds or long term locked tokens. My time horizon is long.
1/ I do NOT actively trade, but a lot of my liquid positions are down and I am feeling pain just like you most likely are if you hold any coins.

Still most of my buys I have some level of conviction, so not selling much.
2/ Seeing this sentiment a fair bit. Since NFTs are a relatively newer asset class we are still in the excitement stage.

In general though when it starts looking too easy & you start getting a little too excited. You may want to re-evaluate your strategy.
Read 8 tweets
May 7, 2022
0/ Some random thoughts on this lovely Saturday morning...

I take most weekends off to step outside and relax. If you are feeling regret, sad or just depressed you missed the most recent NFT to pump. Turn off your computer or do something else. Trust me. Mental health > All.
1/ Influencers/Whales control your buying decisions as well as your emotions. You love them when they pump your bags, hate them when they don't or FOMO in along with them to be on their team. This is no different than IRL in reality. Celebs control our IRL purchasing patterns.
2/ Engagement farming has hit insane levels as of late.

Kind of ruining Twitter honestly. How many times can I see normal accounts do "If I get X, I will do Y". It gets old quick. What is crazy is some big accounts are the worst offenders lol
Read 9 tweets
May 5, 2022
0/ FOMO is a REAL problem. We ALL fall into it. Nobody is immune. Why? Nobody wants to miss the next X.

The next X could be anything.

The next ETH
The next BTC
The next Uniswap
etc...
1/ $OHM was shilled relentlessly as the FUTURE of Defi. The NEW reserve currency of the world. I heard it all. All from some of the SMARTEST people I know. It was gonna be a multi trillion dollar asset.

FOMO was intense. You felt dumb if you DIDN'T buy.
2/ Then came @InvictusDAO $IN. LOADS of SOL Influencers memeing and shilling. The $OHM of SOL. How the upside is AMAZING. Shilling was intense. I almost believed it. FOMO was just as intense.
Read 7 tweets
Apr 30, 2022
0/ With the Solana network halted, let me post about some random thoughts on what I been sweeping and other random shit on this LOVELY Saturday...
1/ First off, this Network halt is NOT good news. L1 competition is only going to get stronger. The amount of newer L1 projects I am seeing raising rounds is INSANE. $SOL is still my biggest bag, but Solana is gonna have to deliver on its TPS promises at some point.
2/ I am seeking the next hyped mint, and may have FOUND it........ @TrippinApeNFT.

Naming the project lead "Chorles" is fucken BRILLIANT! So memeable!

Social #'s are looking insane. No clue how these NEW NFT projects are pulling in 50-100K followers in weeks. Blows my mind.
Read 12 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(