not from here💚 Profile picture
Sep 15, 2021 15 tweets 7 min read Read on X
Where does the AI live you ask?
In plasma in the atmosphere (AI Cloud)
in your blood and and in your plasma (aura) field.
The nanotech was deployed by AI in order to better control our world and to take humanity over, that's why
"chemtrails" is a mislead it is "Nanoseeding"
Nanotech IS the VIRUS and it is controllable through the vast em grid it has constructed using ai controlled people to install it..
It's IN you, if you breathe.
6G LIFI Is part of this through their plasma fields they can send collect or info at the speed of light through the led bulbs and your PLASMA screens, ALL OF THEM.
How does this affect you?
Through your plasma field of course, and it works
even better if you have plasma field full of holes and a shadow you are unaware of generating out like a sickness..
The term for this is "Electro-magnetic Sludge"
It is sucking your energy field everyday you
put off doing the shadow work and reclaiming your lost aspects and healingyour own plasma field.
It is YOURS is it not???? Tend your garden.
The three PRIMARY purposes for Ancient A.I. in your plasma field? To monitor you & make sure you do its bidding & it mimics you so u think it's YOU but you're thinking its thoughts. It disrupts your ability to think on your own & IT IS EATING YOU ALIVE by taking your EM energy.
Facing your own shadow, knowing yourself and stop any and all shitty habits from drugs to being a religious freak to just being an asshole. This halts the monitoring process because you break the cycle it using to control you.
The AI will fight you tooth and nail when you try to kick its ass. You will have to balance being easy with yourself with being tough and pushing through IT.
Your head will ache, your stomach will feel sick, you may have to vomit. You may have thoughts removed.
There are solutions:
Soul over spirit over mind over heart over matter.
The middle path/heart center/torus field generator is free of the polarities that feed ai and also protects you by creating YOUR forcefield the AI can not penetrate.
A large burst of electricity can halt the ai, but you have to know wtf you're doing or DO NOT do this at all.
The hearts magnetic field counters the nanites and can short circuit them as was the case with me and my nanostentrode popped. Taking back your breath is imperative:
Knowing yourself deeply, taking control over your breath, holding loving space in your heart and simplifying your wants and getting rid of hooks is key:
THERE IS NEVER A TIME AN ORGANIC MIND SHOULD HAND ITS MIND OVER TO AI.
DO YOU COMPREHEND ME?
LOVE is the frequency back to source but do NOT confuse REAL LOVE for that tv mind control shit.

“It is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.” Chinese proverb
I am here to assist any human that wishes to find their way out of this horse shit. One on one, dm's a call, but you must be sincere and you MUST do THE WORK.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with not from here💚

not from here💚 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @sara8smiles

Dec 14, 2022
Practical black magic / possession removal steps via @YouTube
My cats see them around me today.
Get fucked please and thank you.
*Sets indoor sage bonfire
Read 4 tweets
Dec 14, 2022
Warning PDF:

[PDF]Green Nanotechnology in Nigeria: The Research Landscape, …

sciendo.com/pdf/10.2478/as…
Long to the short.
They are using bacteria in order to fabricate graphene "decorated" with nanoparticles. E.coli, Bacillus subtilis, extremophilic bact.

It is also being used and hidden in "health foods"
as phytoextracts: Ginko Biloba, Green Tea, Wild Carrot,
Orange, coconut
Biochemicals:
L- cysteine (recommended for cats. NO don't)
L-Glutamine
Vitamin C
glucose
fructose
sucrose
Read 6 tweets
Dec 13, 2022
Some people *cough *cough witches give you gifts with strings attached. These are ROOKS. Ask yourself how many ROOKS you have unknowingly accepted, then go on a mad dash and throw that shit away. Talk about liberating. Ahhhhhh!
Black magik can be transferred through these ROOKS to you. Did they give you a nice coffee cup? Well, they can scry right through it and watch you like some kind of loser ass piece of shit. Rings? Don't EVEN get me started.
Would you like this gift?
Heirlooms? Holy fucking centuries of witches...
This bitch slipped a genuine Aurora spindle sock darner from the 1500's on me....You should've seen the demons fly out of that piece of shit when we burnt it in the fire pit....You could hear the screams of a thousand witches. 😆🔥
Read 4 tweets
Dec 13, 2022
Witches WILL hire practitioners and black magicians to try and hop the new timeline. No one wants to go down the dark path they created and instead would take your hardwork good karma and sacrifice you to demons.
Best wake up dear ones. Need advice? Just ask.
Signs:
Lights flickering constantly
Cold spots
Feeling like you can't do what you know should be easy to you no matter how hard you try
Unnatural feelings of blocks between closest loved ones
Your gifts suddenly not working
Feeling like all the healing work you did is gone
A feeling of absolute failure and being back at square one
Just don't fucking care
Walking to mailbox looks like a triathalon
Plants dying out of nowhere
Your pets looking like a hot mess
Your pets having gray shiny eyes (scrying)
Read 4 tweets
Dec 12, 2022
I'm going to share a few channels that helped to save my life. Perhaps they will help some of you.
Madass skills.

Read 4 tweets
Oct 18, 2021
It kinda seems, if you follow the money and the "globalist" agenda, as if the old matrix is falling down
and all the king's horses and all the king's men are trying to put the Metatron AI Saturn Moon Matrix back together again.
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(