Mary Margaret Olohan Profile picture
Sep 28, 2021 5 tweets 2 min read Read on X
Here in Loudoun County ahead of the school board meeting that @MattWalshBlog will be attending.
Here in the school board meeting with @TietzKendall. Security searched our bags and checked us with wand metal detectors.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Mary Margaret Olohan

Mary Margaret Olohan Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @MaryMargOlohan

May 13
NEW: DOJ’s Kristen Clarke allegedly reached out to her ex-husband Reginald Avery in May 2021, he tells me, asking him for a statement saying that she was not a domestic abuser during a nomination process where she did not disclose her past arrest.

dailysignal.com/?p=1079127
Avery says that at Clarke’s request, he sent an email on May 19, 2021, to his ex-wife’s publicist, @clo_ewing.

The email, which he shared with The Daily Signal, read: “Kristen Clarke was not an abuser in our relationship.”

Avery says that Clarke wanted him to say that Clarke was not “the” abuser in their relationship. He says he chose to say “an” rather than “the” to avoid giving the impression that he himself was an abuser.
Read 4 tweets
Apr 30
NEW: DOJ's Kristen Clarke testified during her confirmation hearings that she was never arrested for or accused of committing a violent crime. I've obtained messages and records indicating Clarke may have been...less than forthcoming with this statement.

dailysignal.com/2024/04/30/exc…
During Clarke's confirmation hearings, @ExposingBiden's Tom Jones did some digging, found a few some sus records, and reached out to Clarke’s ex-husband, Reginald Avery.

dailysignal.com/2024/04/30/exc…
@ExposingBiden Avery ultimately said that Clarke attacked him with a knife, deeply slicing his finger to the bone, on the night of July 4, 2006. According to messages and documents reviewed by The Daily Signal, police arrested Clarke that night.
Read 12 tweets
Feb 16
Yesterday, St. Patrick's Cathedral hosted the funeral of Cecilia Gentili, a transgender, atheist prostitute. Funeral was attended by hundreds of trans activists in thongs/fishnet/halter tops/fur. They celebrated the dead prostitute by mocking St. Cecilia, saying: "This whore. This great whore. St. Cecilia, Mother of all Whores!"
Huge question: how did @CardinalDolan allow this to take place?

Gentili is believed to be the first man who identifies as a transgender woman to have a funeral service at St. Patrick's Cathedral, according to funeral organizers (per TIME)

time.com/6695662/cecili…
Read 8 tweets
Jan 15
Q. Can a man become a woman?

@NikkiHaley: “We want to make sure people can live any way they want to live…you should be free to live the way you want to live, government and everybody else can stay out of your way.”

Read 4 tweets
Dec 4, 2023
EXCLUSIVE: Joe and Serena Wailes' 11-year-old daughter was on a cross country school trip when she found out that she had been assigned to share a bed/sleep with a boy who identified as a girl.

Her parents had no idea this was going on.
dailysignal.com/2023/12/04/exc…
The little girl was horrified and snuck into the hotel bathroom to call her mom (who thankfully was on the trip as well) and tell her.

Her mother tells me that she was "terrified and really upset about the idea of sharing a bed with a biological boy."

“I felt a bit helpless,” her father, Joe Wailes, told me. “I was 2,000 miles away. My daughter is scared in a bathroom trying to get herself out of a situation."

Read 4 tweets
Nov 6, 2023
BREAKING: Statement from Nashville Police does not address the veracity of the alleged Audrey Hale manifesto published by @scrowder. Image
Updated my tweet to clarify that this statement from Nashville PD doesn't really make any point - just casts more confusion.
Just spoke with Nashville PD spox Brooke Reese who told me that writings from the shooter are part of "ongoing legal action" and therefore, the department cannot say whether Crowder's documents are from Hale's manifesto.

dailysignal.com/2023/11/06/pol…
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(