BTS ALL PREVIEW PHOTOS MY UNIVERSE MV COUNTDOWN pt.5

#MyUniverse @BTS_twt
BTS ALL PREVIEW PHOTOS MY UNIVERSE MV COUNTDOWN pt.6

#MyUniverse @BTS_twt
BTS ALL PREVIEW PHOTOS MY UNIVERSE MV COUNTDOWN pt.7

#MyUniverse @BTS_twt
BTS ALL PREVIEW PHOTOS MY UNIVERSE MV COUNTDOWN pt.8

#MyUniverse @BTS_twt
That is all (yes, literally, all) of them.. I had rewound and made sure to screenshot every BTS photo!

— end —

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Sel⁷ (slow/in 🇰🇷)

Sel⁷ (slow/in 🇰🇷) Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @BTStranslation_

Jun 17, 2023
🐱 right now I'm at Singapore, I'm preparing for the concert right now.. ah if it's 10th year anniversary, it means BTS has coming running here so far really well right? I believe we came running until here well along with you guys.
+
🐱 A lot was prepared for Festa, have you guys enjoyed well? I heard there was Namjoon's radio and fireworks today, it'd have been nice if I was together with you guys in Korea for Festa too but since I'm in middle of a tour, it's sad but I'll be there with you in mind/thoughts.+
🐱 I'm in the concert arena but I heard Jungkook's narration will be playing along with the fireworks so I hope you look forward to it! It's the last city for the tour so I'll be in Korea next week for the concert.
+
Read 5 tweets
Jun 15, 2023
sorry for being fully missing aside from take two for the past few days, i was trying to make the best of my time in bangkok and also celebrate BTS' 10th anniversary to the fullest before i came back.. bangkok was so amazing and yoongi was absolutely amazing and so beautiful and+ ImageImageImageImage
i absolutely did not want the concert to end.. i wanted it to last forever 😭 (i'm sorry yoongi) also i can't post videos cause i was bellowing the lyrics out and you can hear me in almost every video......

+
funnily enough yoongi ended up visiting Lumphini Park (on yoongi's instagram) right after a day or two after i went there

i'm so happy i finally got to see yoongi and sing the lyrics along with armys 🥹💜

thai armys are so sweet, always helped me out when i was lost/confused 💜
Read 4 tweets
Apr 12, 2023
Korean phrases/comments you can use for commenting on Weverse Lives or posting on Weverse in general — A (long) THREAD

[a lot of people requested this but it took some time to put some phrases together 😅] Image
1. 잘 지냈죠? 요즘 뭐하고 있나요?
(have you been well? what's up these days?)

2. 요즘 새로운 취미 생겼나요?
(have you gotten a new hobby these days?)

3. 잘 다녀오세요! 우리는 언제든지 여기서 기다릴게요!
(go and come back well! we'll be waiting for you here whenever!)
4. 기분이 어떤가요?
(how are you feeling?)

5. 너무 자랑스럽고 멋지세요.. 항상 감사하고 사랑해요. 건강을 잘 챙기세요. 우리는 언제나 곁에 있으니 걱정 마세요
(i'm so proud of you and you're so cool.. i'm always grateful and i love you. please take care of your health. we're always+
Read 27 tweets
Mar 28, 2023
JK'S COMMENTS — THREAD

🐰 what are you thankful for?
🐥 what are you talking about?? ah the live title is "thank you"
🐰 hyung that angle rn
🐰 you look like an ajusshi
🐥 😂 is this angle better? or this? it's okay, this is me.. it could be as my makeup looks a little fierce
+ twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
🐰 yeah that's right
🐰 yes that
🐥 😂
🐥 what are you doing? yesterday I heard you were being sleepy & fell asleep after watching my video, saw the part hitting the head, i got shocked
🐰 where are you going
🐥 i'm going to the company/office
+
🐥 i laughed a lot 🙈 ng you banging your head.. you said you're sleepy, why are you dancing toy song and banging your head? 😂
🐰 i'm hyung's fan yk
🐰aaaaa jjyamanshhiiiiiiiiii~~~~
🐥😂
🐥 i want to try that ramyeon recipe that you uploaded on weverse when i visit your house twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Read 10 tweets
Mar 27, 2023
BTS RM/NAMJOON INSTAGRAM UPDATE 230327 PT.1

NJ: I'm doing well
BTS RM/NAMJOON INSTAGRAM UPDATE 230327 PT.2

BTS RM/NAMJOON INSTAGRAM UPDATE 230327 PT.3

Read 4 tweets
Jan 7, 2023
i've been super slow the last month as yk i had to go to korea.. didn't quite have a great start, slipped and twisted my knee on icy stairs & seoul has an insane no of slopes, walking was hard 🥲but it was worth it! no bts concert but there's so many bts related places to see!🥹+
i recreated some photos but they're too embarrassing to post 😬 these photos in the main tweet being some of the ones i recreated! aside from that i've been to bts related places like 유정식당, Jamshil stadium (just to cry mainly), 휴가 cafe (first dorm), 경복궁 경회루, etc

+
i'm now back home and so deadly tired and my knees are pretty much dead so i need to run to the doctor here and hope it's nothing bad.. aside from that i made a lot of good and a few bad memories (blaming my clumsiness and capitalism) but it was beautiful and +
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(