Kurt Phillips🧛‍♂️ Profile picture
Oct 3, 2021 36 tweets 13 min read Read on X
So, we know the origins of Pat's billion dollar lien scam. Looks like he has jumped into the sovereign citizen woo with both feet. We knew that this was the case based on his video with angry Duke Willis, but he is in deeper than I thought. 1/

Pat is back at the Edmonton Leg where today, he had a guest. 2/ ImageImage
His supporters are all buoyed by the revelatory education they received today . 3/ ImageImageImageImage
4/ ImageImageImageImage
5/ ImageImageImageImage
6/ ImageImageImageImage
So what exactly DID people "learn" that will, if I may editorialize, result in the people who try this scheme getting themselves "shitmixed" in a court? 7/
First, this is the longest way, we have the long way of saying "I am a sovcit" I've heard in a while, mainly because he also gives himself some fancy titles. 8/
As this is mostly run-of-the-mill sovcit woo, you will not indeed "blow our minds" sir. 9/
Ohhhhhh.

So, remember when Pat was talking about Quantum Grammar?

This is what he was talking about. 10/
I can assure you that no English teacher would instruct their students to say this and NOT because we are brainwashed, but because it is grammatically incorrect. 11/
Given what we learn about the gurus that Mr. Schiller promotes later, I can pretty much guarantee that none of this is true.

More on that later. 12/
Pat's smug face should be the picture one finds beside the Dunning-Kruger effect in the dictionary. 13/
We do however move from pseudo-legal woo that will get adherents into trouble in to claims that might get someone hurt as he claims that there is a bounty in gold on the heads of political figures that anyone can claim IF they belong to his sovcit cult. 14/
Also, if you are a part of his sovcit cult you can falsify medical passports with impunity. 15/
But even if you are NOT a part of the cult, you can still do so because the law no longer exists except for the "constitution" his cult created. 16/
Suffice it to say, anyone who tries this will fail and get themselves into far more trouble.

He claims it AWAYS works. I can guarantee that it does not. 17/
So, let's talk about the gurus that Schiller is promoting here.

Those individuals are Russell Jay Gould and David Wynn Miller. 18/
In fact, there is an article found on the Alberta Legal Review website that mentions these two men with a title that sort of tells the story as to how to view the arguments of these men. 19/ Image
Here are a few excerpts. 20/ ImageImageImage
21/ ImageImageImage
Miller (who died in 2019) also has himself a profile on the SPLC website which, as someone who covers the far-right, is a bit of a red light. 22/

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/…
Also, there's this. 23/

ozy.com/true-and-stori…
I could go on, and I will, but let's get back to the video clips.

Pat thinks this is the Rosetta Stone argument for "saving the people." 24/
Using the cultish language we have gotten used to by now, Pat aims not just to free your bodies, but you minds, maannnn! 25/
Pat King believes this strategy is fool proof. Tried, tested, and true. It, as he and Schiller have said, always works and results in terrified judges literally running away in terror that the gig is up. 26/
You all know where this is going. 27/

wiwd.uscourts.gov/opinions/pdfs/…
"Canadian tax dodgers confuse courts"

28/

cyberclass.net/miller2.htm
"'Paper terrorist' headed to prison"

29/

timesunion.com/local/article/…
". Two women sentenced for defrauding banks of $14M"

30/

nj.com/news/2008/07/t…
"In 2001, the Miami Herald reported that Miller had been banned from entering Canada for two years after several cases in which judges had jailed people for contempt of court after they had attempted to use his ''truth language'' to defend tax evasion charges."

31/
"Judge of bogus 'postal court' files judgments, claims only nouns have legal meaning"

abajournal.com/news/article/j…

33/
And so on.

So now we know the precise origin of Pat's lien scheme and Quantum Grammar references. 34/
AND he plans on using this strategy in a future court hearing. 35/
Yeah.

Good luck with that. 36/

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Kurt Phillips🧛‍♂️

Kurt Phillips🧛‍♂️ Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @ARCCollective

Aug 8
1. By now I'm guessing that most of my Twitter followers are aware of the most recent threats against Trudeau and the subsequent of a suspect. I think there is an even more important story though related to the poisonous influence of social media

toronto.ctvnews.ca/rcmp-arrest-ma…
2. Dawid Zalewski was arrested for making death threats against the Prime Minister. The following video was posted to his second Facebook profile. Be warned that it may be triggering as it promotes graphic violence against the PM and others.
3. Zalewski is clearly not well, but I think would be wrong to dismissively call him "crazy" move on without further examination. There is a reason why he got to this point and I believe we can learn a great deal from his social media footprint.
Read 36 tweets
Aug 2
1. I’ve been enjoying my summer break and have not been paying a lick of attention to the Olympics. Until today however since Twitter has collectively lost the plot.
2. Earlier boxer Imane Khelif defeated her Italian opponent in the first round when Angela Carini quit after 45 seconds stating that she had never been hit so hard.

To be fair, I don’t enjoy being punched in the face either so I can at least sympathize with Carini.
3. Now a preliminary fight would never be important enough to make international news under normal circumstances however we are, as the saying goes, living in interesting times.
Read 39 tweets
Jul 25
1. Given what is happening in Jasper, these all seem to be especially relevant.

pressprogress.ca/albertas-ucp-g…
Read 8 tweets
Jun 25
1. Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (aka Tommy Robinson) was arrested in Calgary on an immigration warrant apparently. He may have since been released, though he has to turn in his passport and remain in southern Alberta.

I'd prefer that he be kicked out immediately.
2. Despite claiming to have been a "political prisoner" many of Yaxley-Lennon's criminal convictions his Islamophobic "activism" and a number of convictions since have had nothing to do with his political views.
3. In 2005, he was convicted assaulting a police officer who intervened during an argument Yaxley-Lennon was having with his then girlfriend.
Read 12 tweets
May 15
1/ It's been a while since I've done a thread here, but the recent focus on Pat King got me to wondering what was up with his own Salacious Crumb, Tyson "Freedom George" Billings.

cbc.ca/news/canada/ot…
2/ Last time I looked at Billings he was a part of the efforts to set up a permenant camp outside Ottawa so there could be daily protests, though the original plan involved surrounding the police and arresting politicians.

Suffice to say it didn't go anywhere.
3/ Billings and Ron Clark soon headed home, but they both soon got involved in other protests including the anti-carbon tax protests occurring in the province. The numbers at these events have been small but that hasn't stopped from politicians from courting the fringes it seems. Image
Read 37 tweets
Mar 26
1/ Though I'm not especially active these days, I'm still sometimes gobsmacked by some of the ridiculous (though sadly effective) rage farming by some on the right. Harrison Faulkner of "True North" is just a recent example of that. Image
2/ So a bit of background. Musical artist Karan Aujla won the 2024 TikTok Juno Fan Choice Award at the award ceremony this past weekend.

I think it was this weekend. Truth be told I don't pay a lot of attention to awards shows.

3/ It should be noted that Aujla has been in Canada for years emigrating as an orphan. He graduated from high school in Canada. The album was produced by a Canadian on a Canadian label.

He has made his home here.
Read 23 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(