I,Hypocrite Profile picture
Oct 18, 2021 5 tweets 2 min read Read on X
A reminder that color blind and "gender-blind" initiatives in the name of diversity always end up favoring white men.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with I,Hypocrite

I,Hypocrite Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @lporiginalg

Feb 4, 2023
Scientists are now estimating that by the year 2025, Twitter will be running on pure seethe.
Since this blew up so much and people are literally so assblasted that I'm getting death threats and people are bringing my family into it etc... I'll break one of my own cardinal rules which is spelling out the joke/point....
Read 13 tweets
Jan 19, 2023
A movie is coming about Joseph Bologne, Chevalier de Saint-Georges. To give you some idea, wikipedia redirects "black mozart" to his page. I might do a video on this but I'm not sure as I have to do a lot of research first. The pertinent question being was this guy even black?
I'm not saying he wasn't, probably he was part black, but when you look at some of the paintings of him from that era he's not depicted that way.
The main painting that comes up is this one, but if you dig around you'll find it in varying hues. A kink of the digital age.
Read 5 tweets
Jan 19, 2023
Hey everyone, I posted a new exclusive video to my locals at ihypocrite.locals.net here's a short preview of 𝑊𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑊𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙 | Episode 22.

I'd like to tell you about this crazy story I came across while working on the video...
Meet Haley Mae Coblentz. December 10, 2020, her body was found in a duffel bag by a hiker in a forest near the Oregon coast. Image
It took a whole year before she was identified with DNA evidence. Haley's mother, Shawna Browning and her lesbian lover, Lauren Harrison, were located and arrested in Detroit on November 30, 2021. ImageImage
Read 7 tweets
Jan 15, 2023
"He has his twitter set to latest tweets." ImageImage
People asking where the button went. It seems on IOS they have removed the option and rolled out the "For You | Following" tabs. It's not clear that "Following" actually ignores the algorithm and shows tweets in chronological order.
If true then @elonmusk is forcing the algorithm on everyone and TRULY banishing the wrong thinkers to the shadow realm.
Read 4 tweets
Nov 29, 2022
Tim Pool trying to Lex Friedman Kanye and he looks ready to walk.
He just walked.
I haven't listened to Timcast in like a year. I was excited for this show. While I was waiting I decided to listen to the recent show with John Doyle as I like Doyle.
Read 11 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(