The Sparrow Project Profile picture
Oct 20, 2021 13 tweets 8 min read Read on X
“Mr. Bannon was in the war room at the Willard on January 6th” - Liz Cheney

While details are thin surrounding who was actually at the Willard Hotel "War Room" a few photos have emerged.

Among those in attendance: Rudy Giuliani, John Eastman, and OANN's Christina Bobb... Image
Russ Ramsland Jr. who has been central to the dissemination of election fraud claims in multiple states was also in attendance.

More on Ramsland here: washingtonpost.com/investigations… Image
Hapless spy turned Roger Stone wannabe Robert Hyde was also in the room. We only have these photos because Hyde posted them on his instagram. Image
Additionally at the Willard Hotel, InfoWars and Roger Stone both booked suites with large common rooms. Both of these photos are from the suites they booked on January 5th and 6th.

In attendance: Michael Flynn, Owen Shroyer, Roger Stone, among others. ImageImage
Major credit to @AndrewLSeidel for spotting that the man in the foreground of the photo with Roger Stone is Pastor Mark Burns, who on January 6th took to periscope to advance a false narrative attributing the riot at the Capitol to AntiFa
I see several people flagged that @SethAbramson surfaced most of these photographs in July 2021. Seth certainly did.

Seth and I may draw different conclusions about what these photographs show or prove —I only bumped them up b/c of yesterday's developments with the committee.
@SethAbramson While Roger Stone is not known for his truth telling, he does appear to admit that the suite where he was staying (pictured above) was in fact suite 500 at The Willard. He also gets weirdly specific about "26 police cars" and a "SWAT Team" raiding the suite shortly after he left.
@SethAbramson While the term "war room" is hyperbolic, there were several meetings similar to the ones above across myriad groups implicated in the riot. A common thread in each was to "delay" certification in hopes that a temporary injunction could be obtained in a lawsuit the following day. Image
@SethAbramson The lawsuit in question was filed by TX Rep. Louie Gohmert against VP Mike Pence and argued that Pence as the Senate's presiding officer, had the power to choose which electors to certify.
electioncases.osu.edu/wp-content/upl… Image
Important Note: in addition to reserving suites at the Willard Hotel, Infowars reserved a rooftop terrace at 101 Constitution Ave which they retreated back to to continue their broadcast while the violence unfolded at the Capitol in the backdrop.

h/t @capitolhunters ImageImage
Coincidently, Ali Alexander and Michael Coudrey two of the primary organizers of the January 6 "wild protest" also used the terrace at 101 Constitution Ave to watch the riot unfold and record video content.
I just wanted to make sure to properly credit and thank @k2doe for having the foresight at 4pm on January 6 to screen recored the above video shortly before Ali Alexander and Michael Coudrey had their accounts suspended.
This detailed chronology of who participated in Giuliani's "war room" at the Willard Hotel and what roles they played was published today by @JaxAlemany, @emmersbrown, @jonswaine, @thamburger this afternoon in the Washington Post.
washingtonpost.com/investigations…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with The Sparrow Project

The Sparrow Project Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @sparrowmedia

Dec 13, 2023
“Thank you for walking through neighborhoods with your terrorist scarf.”

A Harvard graduate student wearing a keffiyeh, was subjected to Islamophobic harassment on campus by Eve Gerber, wife of Jason Furman, professor at Harvard's Kennedy School and a former Obama Admin advisor.
The young woman, who chooses to remain anonymous, says Gerber was driving when she saw her walking by in a keffiyeh, and got out of her car to follow her.
The student felt compelled to share this video after the horrific shooting of three Palestinian students, Tahseen Ali Ahmad, Kinnan Abdalhamid and Hisham Awartani in Burlington, VT.
Read 6 tweets
Oct 6, 2023
Michael Benz, a consultant who provided analysis to "Twitter Files" bloggers, advised Jim Jordan's "Weaponization Committee," and had the ear of @ElonMusk and Donald Trump, also lived a double life as the alt-right live-streamer "Frame Game."

His frame is hate, his game is lies.
@elonmusk The inimitable @BrandyZadrozny unpacks the sordid history of Michael Benz and how he moved from a vile anonymous alt-right persona, to a comms desk at the State Department, to having the ear of congressional republicans ...and the owner of this platform. nbcnews.com/tech/internet/…
@elonmusk @BrandyZadrozny Here are the audio files of Michael as he laid out his years-long plan to infiltrate social media platforms, attack civil society groups trying to keep users safe, and impose White Supremacist narratives into our media ecosystem. dropbox.com/scl/fo/3815jk0…
Frame Game Livestream Logo
Read 4 tweets
Mar 15, 2023
Guo Wengui, Steve Bannon's bestie and super-spreader of faux and mixed Hunter Biden "laptop" content was indicted and arrested this morning.

Charged with defrauding his supporters of ~$1 Billion.
nytimes.com/2023/03/15/nyr…
You can read a copy of the Go Wengui's indictment here: justice.gov/usao-sdny/pres…
Please forgive my hubris but I have been screaming about Guo Wengui being a lynchpin for several years now.
Read 6 tweets
Dec 31, 2022
If you did not know me would my profile pic at first glance make you think I am a bot?
Backstory. I started this twitter profile (and the sparrow project) when I got out of prison. While incarcerated I often saw the little birds who would playfully fly between the razor wire as little symbols of liberation.
I hoped to make the account something that would advance narratives that would help get people free, amplify voices of others who were locked up, or inspire others to take up their own fights for liberation. At times I think it has had an impact.
Read 8 tweets
Dec 7, 2022
"Only discovered this on Sunday" says liar coordinating with outlet that also happened to publish this exact news in *checks notes* 2020. The NY Post published a story on June 16, 2020 critical of T
"Only discovered this on Sunday." says liar who TWEETED Jim Baker's presence at Twitter "Sounds pretty bad..." Exchange between alt-light "mens rights" advocate,
Musk's "Twitter files" are a bad-faith cherry picking that allowed them to concoct something conspiratorial out of what was otherwise mundane.

What's galling is the depth to which Musk/Taibbi/Weiss will stoop to lie to an audience they hopes is uninformed enough not to notice.
Read 5 tweets
Dec 3, 2022
Matt Taibbi is either woefully misinformed about this or cynically lying.

How do I know?

Because I attended two meetings with Twitter representatives in July and August 2020 wherein the Hunter Biden story was discussed within the larger framework of election integrity.
Matt Taibbi's analysis has myriad problems but the biggest problem is his failure to underscore what initially prompted twitter staff to designate the content in the Post story as "stolen" or "hacked" material.

This came from conversations with law enforcement in summer of 2020
During the election integrity meetings I was present for little was known about how the material would eventually be published. I recall one spokesperson suggesting the Hunter Biden content may publish via "something like wordpress" or "wikileaks-styled" website.
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(