Rukshan Fernando Profile picture
Jan 4, 2022 17 tweets 5 min read Read on X
Post your best Novax #istandwithdan meltdown screenshots here.
Is this anon cult leader inciting hatred towards a man given a valid exemption by medical professionals? Surely not. I thought the taking the Vax was all about protecting the vulnerable!
Is this verging on conspiracy? I mean if this is true, I guess it's ok to accuse Pfizer of using power and influence to push vaccines?
I guess unarmed Aussies being shot on Victorian streets under Dan's leadership and encouragement just didn't meet the standard.
Well that escalated.
Oh no!
Oh snap. Novak been warned by Karen.
Novak coming to sell "luxury" Peugeot's! Many conspiracies in one tweeet, most of all Peugeot being luxury.
ABC Journo wants Novak to eat spit.
Does this person know the decisions were made under ATAGI approved process, the same ATAGI that gave clearence to the three jabs on the profile....
Twitter tantrums were amusing, now the political class is having a meltdown. What an international embarrassment we have become.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Rukshan Fernando

Rukshan Fernando Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @therealrukshan

Jul 26, 2023
Australia is one step closer to having all the necessary pieces in place to implement a government-controlled social credit system.

The federal government is working to formalize its digital ID infrastructure, which would allow external organizations to access identification… https://t.co/qfXWqCLikStwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Under the digital ID program, no new cards or numbers will be issued. Instead, the scheme involves Australians enrolling to have their government ID documents "voluntarily" entered into the federal digital ID system. State-based systems will also work with the Federal digital ID… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Apart from concerns about the centralisation of Australians' ID data, which could be integrated and linked to all aspects of an individual's life - including access to both public and private services - there have been concerns raised about security.

Just last month, Australia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Read 4 tweets
Jul 17, 2023
An agreement between META (Facebook) and RMIT University (RMIT FactLab), obtained via a case information request, reveals that "fact-checkers" in Australia are paid $800 (USD) per "fact-check." This payment structure is based on a strict monthly quota of 50 "fact-checks,"… https://t.co/MzvynbHZahtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Excerpts from the Commercial Agreement between RMIT FactLab and META (Facebook) - Obtained via documents in a case information request.

Although touting their independence and transparency, at no point does RMIT make clear the commercial nature of their relationship with META (Facebook). In fact in the funding section, there is no mention made that they can be paid up per fact-check by META themselves.

This is… https://t.co/2Kx8QjG80Ftwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Read 5 tweets
Dec 20, 2022
Peak Victorian Covid insanity: “the complainant was denied entry into a staff raffle as they had not been vaccinated on medical grounds.”

From the Report on the Operation of the Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities Image
“The community was able to invoke the Charter in a number of ways, including through protesting against public health measures…”

Great job the charter did in protecting them, what is this rewriting of history that people were able to invoke a charter to protest. Image
Read 4 tweets
Nov 6, 2022
Independent journalists and alternative media platforms in Australia never got a fair go from the activist gatekeepers at twitter. This was especially the case if your views did not align with establishment narratives and woke ideologies. Thanks to @elonmusk that’s all changing.
Of course platforms need to moderate the spread of hate, illegal activity, spam, misinformation and disinformation, but not without merit or proper cause and definitely at arms length from govt/corporate influence. Policies should be applied equally without fear or favour.
I’ve never cared for the status of verification, but I’ve always wanted the ability to authenticate my online presence so people knew that I was legitimately responsible for my account.
Read 6 tweets
Jan 16, 2022
Small group gathered outside detention facility holding asylum seekers, with paper lights reading “let it be over. This is the same facility that held Novak prior to deportation. Now that tennis star has gone, has the media moved on? Will anyone else at the AO mention this?
From what I’ve been seeing on twitter many pro refugee activists supported the deportation of Novak because rules and rules, especially if enforced against people they don’t agree with.
It appears the govt got their poster boy for “everyone is treated fairly and equally” in Australia when it comes to border protection in kicking out Novak. What chance do people the govt claim have zero legitimacy to be here have without overwhelming community support.
Read 4 tweets
Dec 22, 2021
Why aren't vaccine manufacturers being sent the bill for rapid anti-gen tests and masks! We were told their products are highly effective at reducing transmission, but now we are having to resort back to pieces of fabric and daily surveillance testing!
In any other industry if you made such claims and sold sub par products there would be hell to pay,but somehow for these companies the onus is back on the customer to either purchase more of their product or take extra precautions in case their product doesn't work as advertised.
Again I get how vaccines work, but it's not how it was advertised by governments or these pharmaceutical companies to push them onto the public. We should go back and look at all their statements under a microscope, because I certainly remember their wild claims.
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(