Anders 🏁🌏 Profile picture
Jan 9, 2022 7 tweets 4 min read Read on X
Why I'm super bullish on $XRP right now.

It was confirmed that when they mention instant settlement, that has to include XRP in Ripplenet. I wasn't sure if that could achieved with traditional nostro/vostro but apparently not. It HAS to include XRP settlement.

1/6
Finastra has a solution called "Ripplenet via Fushion Total Messaging" where Finastra's customers can implement Ripplenet. finastra.com/sites/default/…

It's clear that emphasis is on instant settlement. It thus has to mean settling using XRP.

2/6
That is the big selling point as you see being highlighted. Finastra as we know it is huge. 10,000 customers. 90 of the World's largest banks are Finastra customers. They have over 10,000 employees.

"with a target processing time of one million transactions per hour."

3/6
If you do some calculations that would mean 277 transactions per second. For reference, if you cut down the amount of SWIFT payments being sent, that would be around 470 per second globally.
bankinginfotech.com/finastra

4/6
This is how I believe mass adoption of XRP is done in the banking system. Signing up one customer at a time takes too long time.

Since Finastra's customers can utilize Ripplenet (with XRP settlement) you can achieve mass adoption much faster.

5/6
It reminds me of another strategy that we've heard about. But instead of SWIFT we have Finastra's customers who have easy access to Ripplenet.

Finastra handles integration of Ripplenet to banks. This is how you can get mass adoption of ODL by banks.

6/6
and it's just not Finastra, others as well... but how many options do you have if you wish to have instant settlement?

How many of Volpay's solutions can bring you instant settlement?

volantetech.com/payments/cross…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Anders 🏁🌏

Anders 🏁🌏 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @X__Anderson

Jan 14, 2023
The only thing I really believe in is that the whales need to make retail think the opposite will happen at bottom/tops.

Why? To make as much money as possible they need retail to sell to them at bottoms and buy from them at tops.

1/4
This is why I think following the sentiment works so well. It’s also really hard to quantify sentiment on Twitter in an accurate way. So it has to be done mostly qualitatively.

I don’t really care where people think markets will go since markets discounts the future 2/4
In other words, the future is already priced in. Why? If everyone knew the markets would crash tomorrow, everyone would sell today.

I believe the whales do this with winner projects as well. It then makes sense why they are quiet about the best projects and push 3/4
Read 4 tweets
Oct 31, 2022
Bob Way wrote extensively about the important role of market makers for XRP and especially ODL.

I'd recommend everyone to read through these slides. I know it's quite a lot, so it's not for the lazy, but really important to understand role of MM:

/1 xrpchat.com/topic/30745-an…

/2
/3
Read 7 tweets
Aug 11, 2022
Schwartz reveals the secret sauce!! Is his long-term vision of global $XRP liquidity pools about to come true soon? (not clickbait)

A thread 🧵 /1
Remember this tweet back in July?

/2
He's using very big words. "secret sauce" and "game-changer." He also tells us it's "planned." It will give automatic market makers more incentives to provide liquidity.

/3
Read 16 tweets
Jul 23, 2022
BIS released their report "A Future Monetary System" in June of 2022.

It contained some heavy critiques against crypto... but I would make the argument that if there's one crypto that could pass standards, it's $XRP and perhaps $XLM.

bis.org/publ/arpdf/ar2…

A thread 🧵 1/15
I would start off with a controversial statement and that is that in my opinion, there is an element of XRPL being "permissioned" as far as validators goes.

Just read this yourself, a paper from Ripple in 2016: docplayer.net/17940105-The-c…

2/15
The XRPL has been described in several other instances as having an element of being permissioned in different documentations.

financefeeds.com/france-eyes-ri…

3/15
Read 15 tweets
May 5, 2022
Ripple Liquidity Hub Theory: This is just my personal speculation regarding the bigger picture when it comes to the Liquidity Hub.

I believe it's fundamental for Ripple's long-term strategy regarding $XRP. A 🧵 thread. 👇

1/12
From what I've read, customers will be able to source digital assets at best possible prices.

I don't think we have any more detail than that it is smart order routing similar to ODL and what's in this article:

2/12

ripple.com/insights/rippl…
If I had to make a guess, I don't think you have to source by the use of $XRP, since both BTC and ETH are more liquid than what $XRP is but this is my theory:

Ripple have made it part of their business model to not force FIs and enterprises to use XRP but...

3/12
Read 12 tweets
Apr 30, 2022
.@Ripple just redesigned their website and I'd like to focus on the largest difference.

There is now more of a full focus on crypto. This is the first thing you see on the homepage: ripple.com

1/10
First text you see when you scroll down.

2/10
The different use cases highlighted.

3/10
Read 10 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(