Rangers Football Club Profile picture
Jan 12, 2022 β€’ 5 tweets β€’ 3 min read β€’ Read on X
πŸ… #ElBufalo πŸ…

πŸ™Œ @morelos2106 has been named @spfl Player of the Month for December.

πŸ‘‰ rng.rs/3FkeQJr Image
πŸ’ͺ #ElBufalo

πŸ‘Š #ElBufalo
πŸ™Œ #ElBufalo
πŸ’₯ #ElBufalo

β€’ β€’ β€’

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh
γ€€

Keep Current with Rangers Football Club

Rangers Football Club Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @RangersFC

Sep 20
πŸŽ™οΈ Philippe Clement has arrived to speak to the media ahead of Saturday’s match against Dundee.

πŸ“² Live updates to follow πŸ‘‡
πŸŽ™οΈ PC: It is a buzz (returning to Ibrox), I was there yesterday and you get a special feeling.

I know it is the same with all the players, it gives us something extra - it will be the same with the fans we all want to go home.
πŸŽ™οΈ PC: It always helps to have the enthusiasm of our fans.

Playing at Ibrox with so many passionate people is a big help.
Read 10 tweets
Nov 24, 2023
πŸŽ™οΈ Philippe Clement has arrived to speak to the media ahead of Sunday’s match against Aberdeen.

πŸ“² Live updates to follow πŸ‘‡
πŸŽ™οΈ PC: I think we showed our way of playing in the first weeks. People always have big expectations about international weeks, we have players away on international duty but with the players here we worked on a lot during the break
πŸŽ™οΈ PC: Raskin still out, Jack is doubtful for Sunday.

Roofe is starting to train with the team in full sessions a couple days a week, the rest of the squad trained as normal.
Read 13 tweets
Mar 6, 2023
πŸŽ™οΈ Michael Beale has arrived to speak to the media ahead of Wednesday's match against Hibernian.

Live updates to follow πŸ‘‡ Image
πŸŽ™οΈ MB: No fresh injuries after the weekend.

We now need to keep moving forward, it is a big week. We have a tough test on Wednesday and then the cup tie at the weekend.
πŸŽ™οΈ MB: Colak is in a good place physically and mentally after the match at the weekend.
Read 13 tweets
Mar 6, 2023
πŸŽ™οΈ It's press conference day ahead of Wednesday's match against Hibernian.

πŸ“² Antonio Colak has arrived to speak to the media. Live updates to follow πŸ‘‡
πŸŽ™οΈ AC: It was very important to win after a disappointment.

It was important for me to get the 90 minutes. As a team, we showed really good things on the pitch in the first half.
πŸŽ™οΈ AC: I want to bring my qualities to the pitch every time. It is always about the team result.

The gaffer wants us to have good combinations up-front. We can create a lot of chances, this is what the gaffer wants from me to be connected to the game.
Read 9 tweets
Feb 16, 2023
πŸŽ™οΈ Ianis Hagi has arrived to speak to the media.

πŸŽ™οΈ IH: Every day that I am healthy I am happy, it has been a tough year and I am still in the process of building my game time.
πŸŽ™οΈ IH: My injury was more challenging mentally than physically, I had a lot of ups and downs, it is really important to have people supporting you around you.

I'm still building it up, every week in training I start to feel sharper. It is a process I have to be patient in.
πŸŽ™οΈ IH: I'm happy where I am.

The most difficult thing is having to manage myself every day throughout this process, I am a guy who always wants to push 100% in training.
Read 11 tweets
Feb 16, 2023
πŸŽ™οΈ It's press conference day ahead of Saturday’s match against Livingston.

πŸ“² Micheal Beale has arrived to speak to the media. Live updates to follow πŸ‘‡
πŸŽ™οΈ MB: Our focus is on Saturday, we have a full week of preparation after this.

The pitch is difficult, it is a tough place to go but we have had reasonable results there in the past. David does a fantastic job and they will be full of confidence.
πŸŽ™οΈ MB: Lundstram touch and go for the weekend, Goldson had a small issue and that is why didn't start last week.

Raskin had some minor issues after the game, Jack had a minor issue also. We will see how we go after training tomorrow.

We still have a strong squad available.
Read 11 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(