Ultra Maga Little Hoarder Me Profile picture
Jan 14, 2022 7 tweets 2 min read Read on X
The Ghislaine Maxwell List Became Unsealed Some Time Yesterday and Here’s What Happened While Y’all Were Distracted by Bullshit!

Also follow and share so the world can get the 🔴 pill 👇🏻

👉🏻 @ghislainemaxwellTriaL
@threadreaderapp unroll please

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Ultra Maga Little Hoarder Me

Ultra Maga Little Hoarder Me Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @YellowstoneRan1

Dec 18, 2022
There’s soul many elements that are attacking our whole human experience right now — we should be taking countering measures against them, not causing self-damage to our body-vessel. Much of the self-destructive thoughts & actions stems from not knowing or distorted belief
systems.

"The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison” - Ann Wigmore

You are in the process of expanding your Light & consciousness. Your transformation into Self-mastery, as well as the ascension process,
will be greatly accelerated once you expand your Etheric Light Lifeline & your connection to the inexhaustible River of Life Force Energy. 💧⚡️🧬⚡️💧

This is not complicated. It is simple to do. It is cost very little if not free — but it does take a conscious decision to
Read 6 tweets
Nov 14, 2022
BYE BYE TO ALL FRAUDSTERS

Red bankruptcy in the US:

1. Victoria's Secret has filed for bankruptcy.
2. Zara closed 1,200 stores.
3. La Chapelle withdrew 4391 stores.
4. Chanel is discontinued.
5. Hermes is discontinued.
6.Patek Philippe stopped production.
7. Rolex stopped production.
8. luxury industry in the world collapsed.
9. Nike is preparing for the second stage of layoffs with a total of $23 billion.
10. Gold's gym filed for bankruptcy.
11. AirBnb founder said 12 years of efforts undone in 6 weeks.
12. even Starbucks announced to close its 400 stores permanently.
13.WeWork is not doing well either.

*Nissan Motor Co. may close in the U.S..

1st Largest car rental company (Hertz) filed for bankruptcy - they also own Thrifty and Dollar.
Read 9 tweets
Nov 11, 2022
The “Help America Vote Act” which ushered in the use of rigged machines across the country, was signed by George W. Bush.

The “51/49” machine algorithm was developed and created in Florida prior to Bush’s election.

There are many Florida election integrity workers that believe
DeSantis’ dominance was a byproduct of their efforts to tighten the system. I think their efforts certainly helped.

But it’s propaganda of the highest order to believe Floridians no longer have election vulnerabilities, despite the fact that they use the same rigged machines
and software used across the country.

Maybe the simplest explanation for DeSantis’ dominance in Florida, is that a normal election was allowed to be run, without interference from the machines.

That may be a perk when the Bush family, the same family that ushered in the rigged
Read 5 tweets
Nov 10, 2022
Forwarded from Miz Donna thoughts (Donna Willett)]
Listening to Ben Berquam on Warroom.

He said what they are doing by delaying us the wins is denying us our victories.

Because you follow me, you know I talk about joy bombs.

As we await the AZ results let's celebrate
our wins.

FL. Zero Democrats statewide.

IO. Every GOP race won

NY. Long Island GOP held for the first time in decades. Maloney beaten.

VA. Luria, J6 committee member, gone.

NC flipped their Supreme Court. Which is huge.

Red State governors who stood up for life were
reelected.

Marjorie won by 30 points even after being targeted.

I know a lot of people, including me, have been focused on the fails.

But remember the old song?

Count your blessings, name them one by one. Count your many blessings and see what God has done.
Read 7 tweets
Oct 11, 2022
This is a good article:

theauthorityq.substack.com/p/a-summary-of…

What stood out to me the most was their involvement in UOCAVA ballots (military absentee).

According to the public documents in the article, the DoD gave Konnech a grant to develop a tool for processing of UOCAVA ballots in
Michigan back in 2010

How many states this tool is now being used in is unclear. But I suspect it's a lot more than just Michigan.

What would they need to create such a tool?

Probably the database for all the deployed military and their families and the state's voter rolls.
And if all that is in the hands of the CCP, I'd call that a giant national security risk.

Further, the Konnech tool allows digital transfer of UOCAVA ballots directly to clerks. Any ballot transferred through this system is now suspect and it could explain why UOCAVA ballots
Read 5 tweets
Oct 9, 2022
“Logic and Accuracy Tests”

People around the country have been asking me to attend the “logic and accuracy” testing of their election systems.

It’s kind of a waste of time for me to be there…

First of all, the “logic and accuracy” tests themselves are a complete charade:
1) Every programmer understands that they can make software behave differently on different days with a single line of code.

2) Every IT person understands that whenever someone puts any kind of portable media (e.g. thumb drives) into a device it can reprogram that device.
So, if someone were to attend such an event, I would suggest that they ask the following two questions:

1) Do you perform logic and accuracy tests randomly throughout the election, or just before and after?
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(