Mr Ø Profile picture
Jan 29, 2022 6 tweets 3 min read Read on X
Gonna be a fun one in the hub today. Sorry to anyone else that was trying to grab 1.5g noodles. Snatched those fuckers up like thin mints.

#potsa #noodledoinks #badges @710labs
Fat ass doink
3 with the noodle.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Mr Ø

Mr Ø Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @mr0chill

Nov 17, 2022
Who can tell me some signs that @transition57 is botting?
@transition57 Most tweets are paid promo for NFT mints. Image
@transition57 Likes happen around the clock.
Read 4 tweets
Nov 17, 2022
Most engagement buying sites have specific sections for NFT customers.

This business is monetizing the accounts that they'll inevitably sell for a premium by including customer accounts in their automated like lists.
The accounts that interact with you when you order these services will eventually be sold individually once they hit critical mass.

Revisiting this tweet, our investment of $1000 for 18k bots could pan out to a multi-million dollar payday if a large percentage of the accounts are grown enough to sell off.

Read 4 tweets
Nov 17, 2022
Your favorite 'influencers' use bots to ensure their posts get a baseline number of engagements.

Then they make private deals with struggling founders for promotion based off of the phony numbers.

Let's dive deep into botted accounts so you know what to look out for.

🧵🪡
'Seasoned' Twitter accounts have long been available to purchase and the most popular category is NFTs.

These accounts have ran for months auto-liking and following our community to amass their numbers.

There are hundreds of these accounts for sale. You definitely follow some.
Once purchased these accounts are cleaned completely. Likes, retweets, follows, all removed to make room for the new owner's identity.

Congratulations, you are now a C level influencer. Used correctly you can monetize this presence out of the box.

twitter.com/i/lists/148871…
Read 9 tweets
Apr 19, 2022
An individual in the space has fraudulently obtained my private information including my SSN and is now using it as leverage to keep me quiet.

Against the advice of my attorney, I am publishing this thread in an effort to prevent this from happening to someone else.

🍿🧵
I met Aly Sosa (@ASosagui) around this time last year on Clubhouse. At the time she was one of the only NFT lawyers around and had made a name for herself as knowledgable, thorough, and adept at handling herself in this industry.
Aly was a speaker at NFT NYC, billed as an attorney, as well as numerous other IRL and internet events that were highly publicized. All of which she advertised herself as an attorney; sometimes with Esq added.
Read 25 tweets
Jan 31, 2022
In regards to the recent thread published about @SpacePoggersNFT and the previous leadership.

🧵
I met @NiftyWhaleNFT for the first time in the same place a lot of us did, Clubhouse. I was in a lot of rooms with him in the beginning of last year and admired his aspirations of providing value to up and coming NFT artists.
Last spring I was tagged in a Twitter thread asking for tech consultation on a project that would inevitably become Space Poggers. Though the fledgling @RUG_TECH team didn’t offer any code, we were involved in a lot of the discussions leading up to the conception of the project.
Read 21 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(