Tyler Tamboline Profile picture
Mar 16, 2022 19 tweets 19 min read Read on X
TAMBO’S TIDBITS 💰🧵

Every week I read/listen to/watch a LOT of the free PGA content around the industry and then compile the pieces that stand out to me most and can help you with your bets and daily fantasy play.

Here’s my 15+ favorite tidbits for the #ValsparChampionship
1. @SmartGolfBets

Always like to start with Mike’s tournament sheet for course history, recent form and odds all in one place. He has the last 10 years for history and 10 events worldwide for recent form.

SmartGolfBets.com
2. @CS_Murph

This week, Chris posted the GCSAA tournament fact sheet that noted some changes with the tournament being in March this year vs. May last year.
3. @PGASplits101

A bunch of key quotes this week and some that pertained to the greens being like those at Augusta.

Also, a ranking report based on SoF vs. SG: Total and Ball-Striking stats, as well as some course notes/correlated courses.

Article: betspertsgolf.com/feed-detail?id…
4. @PGATout

John posted some course comps he liked and then a nice little write-up on Bubba, as well as Bill Haas!!

I wasn’t sure on Haas but he makes some good points and my guy @KendoVT likes him, as well.

Articles: thelines.com/valspar-champi… and playpicks.com/330535/pga-val…
5. @Tour_Junkies

A staple for any podcast rotation and likely already there for most of you but they also have articles and a newsletter. This week they noted some of those key course differences and have their “Chalk Bomb” in their newsletter.

Article: tourjunkies.com/blog/valspar-2…
6. @JoeNicely

Joe does a bunch for @RotoBaller and this week he made a point of not just how many times Hovland has won lately but how many more times he could’ve won! Could be the case for “good chalk” and an outright bet to take, just because.

Article: rotoballer.com/horse-for-the-…
7. @BenColeyGolf

Ben isn’t the only one on Matt Fitzpatrick outright this week but he made the best case IMO and I feel better about going back to him on @DraftKings where his price went up $1,300 even after he burned everyone at #THEPLAYERS

Article: sportinglife.com/golf/news/ben-…
8. @Bamfordgolf and @GolfBetting

Steve’s article is a staple here but another cool aspect behind his picks is the FRL breakdown and then Paul tweeted out the FRL stats over the years here.

Articles: golfbettingsystem.co.uk/pga-tour-tips/… and golfbettingsystem.co.uk/valspar-frl-st…
9. @TomJacobs93

My guy Tom keeps coming through with the good stuff and this week his case for Matthias Schwab was great. He also had a nice FRL piece on Alex Noren, amongst others!

Articles: oddschecker.com/us/insight/gol… and oddschecker.com/us/picks-parla…
10. @DaveTindallgolf

Dave’s stuff is always great but this longshot call on Kurt Kitayama was the best I saw out there.

Article: betting.betfair.com/golf/golf-bets…
11. @joshuaperry22

Josh puts out an article on @ActionNetworkHQ every week with 4-5 bets for the week, including a long shot. The part I like most is how he breaks down the favorites for the week and how it helps shape his card.

Article: actionnetwork.com/golf/2022-vals…
12. @JWorsley89

This week, Jamie has another nice betting card but he went with one guy I haven’t seen many talk about, in C.T. Pan.

I like his case because you can risk him for anything. FRL, T20/40, Outright and of course, use on @DraftKings

Article: bettingodds.com/news/valspar-c…
13. @DKGolfBargains

Lee is another regular in this spot, based on his “Under The Radar” picks on @FanShareSports

This week, he has some good ones but rhe 2 that popper for me were Pat Perez and Kurt Kitayama. That’s another case for Kitayama!

Article: fansharesports.com/blog/vc22
14. @Sundogmonkey

Martin always has great picks but the love for 🇨🇦 this week locked him into a feature here. I actually think it’s a great case (no bias) for Svensson, who has been closer than some might think!

Article: sundogsgolfworld.com/sundogs-latest…
15. @wiley77 + @golflandia

This is not a tidbit but he’s going to tag himself if I don’t put him here! 😂

In all seriousness, Wiley has some of the best/most genuine content in the space. How do I know? His tweets are often imitated and even the broadcasters steal his bits! 🔍
BONUS: Podcasts to listen to:

@adplacksports + @InsideGolf_Pod (Andy is excellent and now has more work on @RickRunGood site)

@BrianKirschner_ Tap In Birdie

@TourPicks + @preferredlines
Lastly, you can of course find all of my content (both FREE and Premium) on @MayoMediaNet, @FGDegenerates and @RunPureSports (Promo Code: players33
Now let’s go crush the #ValsparChampionship 💰

If you found this thread helpful, please:

- Retweet the 1st tweet (below) and help others find this thread.

- Follow me at @ToeTagginTambo to get daily insights on DFS/Sports Betting and more!

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Tyler Tamboline

Tyler Tamboline Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @ToeTagginTambo

Dec 22, 2023
TAMBO’S TIDBITS 🏈🧵

Every week I read/watch a LOT of the 🆓 NFL content around the industry.

I compile the information that stands out to me and can help you make your DFS lineups/Bets.

Here’s my 10 favorite tidbits for Week 16.

LIKE/REPOST and let me know YOUR favorite! ⤵️
🚀@ShipItNation🚀

It’s a great time to #JoinTheNation

Try a week for only $24 and get projections/content for the Sat. NFL 2-gamer, Sun. NFL Main slate, #SNF, Christmas Day NFL/NBA & more!

OR:

Use code: TRY20 to get 1st month for just $49!

#SHIPIT 🚀 ShipItNation.com/Join
1. @RyanMc23

WEEK 16 FLOW CHART

TRENDING (6-WEEK) FLOW CHART
Read 15 tweets
Sep 29, 2023
TAMBO’S TIDBITS 🏈🧵

Every week I read/watch a LOT of the 🆓 NFL content around the industry.

I compile the information that stands out to me and can help you make your DFS lineups/Bets.

Here’s my 10 favorite tidbits for Week 4!

LIKE ❤️/ REPOST 🔁
1. @RyanMc23

WEEK 4 FLOW CHART Image
2. @DavidZach16

MATCHUPS IN MOTION
Read 14 tweets
Aug 17, 2022
TAMBO’S TIDBITS 💰🧵

Every week I read a LOT of the free PGA content around the industry.

I compile the pieces that stand out to me most and can help you with your bets and daily fantasy play.

Here’s my 10 favorite tidbits for the #BMWChampionship

Please RT/Share ⤵️
1. @PGASplits101

OFFICIAL SCORECARD

COURSE FACTS

3-PUTT AVOIDANCE/PUTTING STATS ON GREENS 7000+ SQ. FT.
2. @thefantasygrind

FINDING VALUES

JON RAHM

MITO PEREIRA

Article: dknation.draftkings.com/fantasy-advice…
Read 15 tweets
Mar 3, 2022
There are so many good DFS/Betting content creators.

I like to watch, read and listen to as much as possible each week and going forward I’m going to compile some of my favorite tidbits I find from each of them.

I’m going to stick to once a week and focus on PGA/NFL.

RT/Share!
No particular order here and no favorites or snubs. Each week will be different, as I’m posting items I think stand out and hopefully this can help some that don’t have as much time to take in all of the content each week, as I know it can be a lot!

All of this is FREE content.
1: @PGASplits101

Just a bunch of solid posts each week around their model, player quotes, course setup etc.

Here’s 4 tweets that stood out for me and you can go follow them, as well as everyone in the thread if you want to dig in further! 🍻
Read 13 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(