#pUNkIsAStateOfMind Profile picture
Mar 27, 2022 19 tweets 8 min read Read on X
#MainstreamMedia are slanting the narrative (unlikely, I know), normalizing collective punishment of Russians. We are making all Russians pay for the sins of the father. This what Israel does to Palestine. Aren't we better than that?
"Russian Restaurants in NYC Face Backlash and Vandalism Despite Supporting Ukraine - Eater NY" ny.eater.com/2022/3/8/22966…, "Cardiff Philharmonic removes Tchaikovsky from programme in light of Russian invasion of Ukraine - Classical Music" classical-music.com/news/cardiff-p…
"Space conference removes name of 1st astronaut Yuri Gagarin from event | Al Mayadeen English" english.almayadeen.net/news/art-cultu…
What kind of dystopian bullshit do you have to subscribe to to try to erase the name of the first human in space because you currently demonize his nation? My
real horror is that the public isn't appalled by this, in fact they are only rooting it on, demanding escalation. Those "modern warfare" Xbox and PS5 trained soldiers who think it all can be settled with a few Apaches be and some hellfire, never see how quickly it can bypass the
slightly deadlier ICBMs and leapfrog to the low grade nukes, and from there to the longest winter in the history of civilization. The media needs to think long and hard at wether or not their short term profits are worth the annihilation of humanity. I've had a dark vision ever
since 2014, the last time we kept looking the bear. It was quickly escalating back then, and was on a trajectory that would've had hostilities sparking off in 2017-18. But the unthinkable happened. The Bush Obama Kerry Clinton Biden machine lost the reins, and Trump won. They
freaked the fuck out, cuz they had their coup go off and they got their elections in Ukraine. The actor won. But Trump wasn't sure about funneling weapons there, especially since the outgoing vice and his kid had some shady dealings there, tell me what they were doing and you can
have the weapons they promised you. That came out, Gulliani was thwarted. The mainstream here tried to say he was being corrupt for playing fast and loose with the weapons for dirt, but that was a business move, politics plays different rules. They said he was trying to create
scandal where there wasn't. He was using the office to go after his possible political opponent. They said he worked with Russia to get elected, tried for 4+ years to try to get that to stick, it wouldn't. So this whole bear poking inertia they've been ramping up with NATO and
overseen by our permanent liaison to all things Ukrainion, Victoria Nuland, was forced to the back burner during the Trump years. Make no mistake, the old despotic regime conned their way back in power and not one year into their watch, now fortified with nefarious laboratory
partnerships, a live biowar being covertly played, and the continued fascination with pushing Russia past their comfort zone by toying with admitting Ukraine into NATO. Kamala tossing encouragement to them to reapply a few weeks ago, was possibly the straw that sealed his
decision to move when they did a couple weeks ago. She is no diplomat and doesn't know much about the history and delicate subject matter she's stepping into. She might very well incite WWIII if she's not careful. But my point being, how are we letting that same regime who have
been seemingly trying to get this to escalate to this point, use the media to lie again and use it to enact s full scale war against an opponent that would mean broad extinction level events ensuing? This is madness. And the societal normalising of stepping Russian people of
their place in history, of the dignity of running a restaurant as an expat, getting your door kicked in as punishment for what the country you lost love for years ago is currently doing, makes no sense. What is that proving? Petty shunning. I get that countries have to get their
citizens to accept some sort of rationale prior to engagement, but societal cancellation of the entire nation or ethnicity, historical accomplishments included, is the first step towards a destination that I don't think needs to be explained, it's MAD, after all. That's our
fragile peace agreement. MAD. Mutually assured destruction. It's such a fragile truce set in the blood of the Japanese who hath taken the business end of this weapon of ultimate destruction. It was the Japanese internment that we saw a nationality demonized here, and against many
who were 2nd or 3rd generation American born, didn't matter. Is that where this will get to? What's the fastest way to deescalate things. Biden ending his speech the other day by saying "for god's sake this man cannot remain in power" is not making me feel better about how far
this crazy administration is willing to take this. This has been on their radar for to long for them to just drop it. In the meantime, that premonition I keep having isn't going away with rhetoric like this coming from the old man puppet we're stuck with

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with #pUNkIsAStateOfMind

#pUNkIsAStateOfMind Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @punkboyinsf

Mar 13, 2023
More people might be working. But it's not a good thing that people need to have so many jobs. Families used to only need a single parent in the workforce. They used social engineering to convince women that they were being cheated by not being forced to work. It shouldn't take
Both parents working three jobs to make ends meet for a family. But you can count each one of those jobs that those two people has as a single person occupying a single job like it used to be. When I go out I see people that look defeated and exhausted and already falling asleep
On their way to work. It used to be acceptable for someone to come home exhausted from work but we used to start our days with energy and excitement for the day coming. Now people wake up tired eat crappy food go to work exhausted come home depleted only to take some Ambien and
Read 7 tweets
May 22, 2022
@Jess_Dollfays @richardursomd I'm sure they still say that about the coronavirus outbreak which came from their labs. At what point does their "preparedness exercise" which had all the details, even down to misinformation being spread about early treatments being impossible and cracking down on anyone
@Jess_Dollfays @richardursomd claiming any alternative treatment works because a novel coronavirus by definition can have no treatments except the genetic vaccine you develop that will save the world. Nearly every odd detail from that johns Hopkins conference was exactly how it rolled out. They knew there was
@Jess_Dollfays @richardursomd at least one working treatment they intended to slander anyone who was recommending it. Now they have a conference on monkey pox when there's no trace of it besides one or two cases, now there's threat of an exploding number of cases, and Bill Gates smiling as he says number 2?
Read 39 tweets
Apr 29, 2022
Update on my 1 person ivermectin study.
I was slightly worried that I might have been mistaken about the cause of³ my boost in cd4 and viral load suppression when I realized a significant confounder I hadn't taken into account, but today I have new data that suggests my original
hypothesis seems to still be valid. In other words, there was a factor I had forgotten would have an influence, but luckily I have a control for this variable, because my husband hadn't been taking IVM as often as me since our Omicron infection in Jan. We were taking prophylactic
IVM via horse paste for months but it was weekly or 2x a week. I've been taking a daily pill for the last few months since our infection to combat long CoViD symptoms like extreme fatigue, night sweats, brain fog, mold headaches etc.. The confounding variable was that we quit
Read 13 tweets
Apr 23, 2022
Ok. I'm going to open up with y'all and let you in on some of my confidential medical information that's very personal and tells you the status of my health but it's for a good cause and I'm willing to be a guinea pig for this cause because something is going on and I'm
determined to figure out what it is. There has to be a reason why the movement to suppress IVM has not wavered even in the face of them admitting to lots and lots of other things being effective against covid, from fluvoxamine to lansoprazole (prevacid) to finally pushing early
treatment upon infection, even if it is only their antiviral paxlavid that they're using for it. If it was taboo to speak it, like the lab leak, it's not widely accepted but at least not racist and taboo to merely speak about it now. The exception being hydroxychloroquine and IVM
Read 76 tweets
Mar 15, 2022
I have come to understand the method to their censorship madness.
I've been watching the pattern of censorship, and I've come to the conclusion that whatever they have created a specific clause in their YouTube community guidelines against, seems to be a great indicator of what is actually the truth when it all airs out in the end.
What I mean is, they have made it clear that you could not say many things, like the fact that the virus was leaked from a lab, but it was.
Read 25 tweets
Mar 15, 2022
Of all the crazy, fear inspired public policy hurled on society willy nilly as pandemic mitigation, the thing that still befuddles me to my very core, is how we have seen a swift, nearly total conversion of medical science, to something I have come to call, Medical Scientism,…
…or simply, Scientism. This new belief system has started to become a sort of pseudo religion, bordering on cultism.
I have observed that there are numerous distinct denominations, each with their own idolatry, dogma, and deities, such as Fauciism, and the pre-existing Cristian Scientism.
Obviously there are also many commonalities between them as well.
Read 13 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(