8/8
#peterobi2023
join the Peter Obi Movement on telegram

t.me/+XeIR5HtxGNIzM…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Chude Nnamdi

Chude Nnamdi Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @chude__

Nov 11, 2023
This Bullet ridden house in Onitsha always reminds me of ONITSHA INVASION and MAMA ODOZI-OBODO story, of the civil war..

Let’s go down the memory lane! A thread!

It was early hrs in t morning, a deafening noise rent the air and shook the foundation of buildings, Biafra radio beaming alarm frenetically.

That noise was the beginning of unending nightmare, chaos and pandemonium ensured.

The Onitsha skyline viciously came alive in an orgy of fireworks. Mortar shells rained from the skies, blowing up neighbourhood homes in a random fury.

There were shouts of “Hausa abatago Onicha Ooo!!” The enemy soldiers are in Onitsha!!”  while people scramble to safety.

Taking refuge in any shade they found while rushing down to Odozi Obodo were they were assured safety by prophetess Odozi obodo.

Odozi Obodo, a trado-Christian ministry situation in d bank of Nkisi river was set by sister Agnes Amanye Oko, A native of Ndoni.

Prior to that day, Sister Odozi had given a warning. God told her that in the unlikely event that Nigeria troop breach the Biafran defences & invade Onitsha, that anyone who locate her church & take refuge therein would be safe. Her church building, she said, was fortified,

1/5

2/5.
marked & protected by extra special angels sworn to resist any force with evil intentions towards.

On the very day Onitsha was burning.

The church by now, was a beehive of activity, swarming with desperate individuals. You could hear d singing & clapping from a mile away

Everyone in the church building was gripped in fear, but Mama Odozi Obodo & her family were no where in sight. the people were left with little hope.

Traced from the noise of cries & prayers of the people from afar, the Rampaging Nigeria troops stormed the church.

The Nigeria troop stoped the chant, ordered the women & Children to leave
and

Rata rata ratataa taka tata!!

They Open fire on all d men(12 years above) in the church building. Mothers ran for safety with their children while they hear the last cries of their husbands & sons

3/5
The raggedly thousands of children together with their broken mothers were marched by the soldiers to a make shift ID camp in Fegge. Image
Read 5 tweets
Sep 9, 2023
I need the world to know that the Nigeria Police @PoliceNG is not just detaining Ckike Ibezim illegally for 30 days, they also Paraded him on Channels TV like a common criminal, all for a crime allegedly committed by a blog owned and registered in the name of his elder brother @IruefiNG…

Dear @Princemoye1, Arrest by proxy is illegal by law, What exactly do you have against the innocent young man you have held illegally in your custody for 30 days?

#FreeChikeIbezim
Read 4 tweets
Mar 24, 2023
Dear Nigerians ,
I thank you all for your love, kindness and solidarity while I was held in detention. I am most humbled and honoured for your relentless demand for my release. Special thanks to @PeterObi, @SamAmadi, @valentineozigbo, @obyezeks, @FrankNwekeII
Big thanks to great personalities who made concerted efforts to get me released. @AishaYesufu @YeleSowore @YarKafanchan @YunusaTanko. The list is too long. I appreciate you all.
I am thankful to @ruffydfire @DavidHundeyin .
Read 9 tweets
Mar 13, 2023
“I'm not Challenging who they declare the winner, I'm not asking INEC to change their result, I'm only asking them to give us access to the documents, the process @ material used to arrive at the result”

- Peter Obi, on @inecnigeria disobedience. twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Read 8 tweets
Mar 13, 2023
Peter Obi talks about the Elites Asking him to accept defeat and withdraw the court case.

Tune in on @Arisetv an watch live! twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
"Its not just about saying it must be labour party always, where we think we have good people, we'll support them, not pushing them to people. What we are trying to build is a new politics that thrive on character & competence. that's how I got voted."

- Peter Obi on Arise TV
Read 5 tweets
Feb 23, 2023
Finnish Police confirmed to Yleisradio that Simon Ekpa is now officially a Suspect in a Crime.

Simon Ekpa will be back at the Police Station on Friday, here is something you need to do to accelerate bringing #SimonEkpa to justice:

Pass it!

1/5
Finnish Police will detain Simon Ekpa on Friday if thousands of Nigerians protest & testify to the police about the terrorist activities of Simon Ekpa. I’ll provide the email of the Police & ur part is to write a simple email to them calling for the Detention of Simon Ekpa as
2/5
a matter of National unity

the email to: kirjaamo.keskusrikospoliisi@poliisi

Now also email Mika Airinen who is the direct leader of Simon Ekpa in his political party in Finland - the National coalition Party & demand for the immediate suspension of Simon Ekpa from the Party
Read 8 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(