because i love dokja harem, have our newest member in this shit show, lee hyunsung!! 🥳 he's accompanied by his long-time friend jung heewon who people always think looks better with the man, but she said #girlboss so—

with special cameos of #joongdok, #plotja, and #jaedok :D
— 1. hit the gym
— 2. jaedok dogshow
— 3. woof for me ft. @/astracrx, @/passionspen, and @/kdjsappa

translation:
putangina lord when - moth*rfucker, lord when
mahal - love?
— 4. ...oops??
— 5. yoo joonghyuk ft. @/Squid_nim
— 6. secretive_plotter_dogshow.jpeg
— end of thread.

good evening, have some dokja harem socmed au from me while i'm currently drowning from my midterms :D

thank you to all who supported me this far, and thank you for supporting my harem agenda 🥳❤

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with hope • nanamidokja enabler 🙋🏻‍♂️

hope • nanamidokja enabler 🙋🏻‍♂️ Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @euphoriasadvent

Jan 23, 2023
#joongdok

yoo joonghyuk could see the way his grasp on kim dokja's affection slowly becomes loose.

he could see it from the way kim dokja's eyes don't sparkle at his presence anymore, the enthusiasm that yoo joonghyuk had been begrudgingly accustomed to now a distant memory

-
of the past that had been a part of kim dokja's vulnerability when it comes to him and about him alone.

he doesn't greet yoo joonghyuk first thing in the morning any longer, opting to go and quietly walk his way towards their shared kitchen to make himself some coffee with

-
the packs that he bought from the convenience store rather than the premium labels that yoo joonghyuk had bought for him to use to his heart's desire.

what was normally a shameless grin that adorns his face at the sight of yoo joonghyuk entering second in the kitchen became

-
Read 16 tweets
Nov 18, 2022
past #joongdok • タンポポ

yoo joonghyuk walks in on his apartment with a knock on his door, murmuring a quiet "welcome home" to himself as he enters the place and closes the door behind him with a resounding click of the lock.

the surrounding space is ambient and peaceful,
save for the static of the television that plays on the background while the man brings along with him to the dining table a plastic bag with a variety of content stored inside, paid and all.

he stands there for a solid minute, blankly staring at the sight of

-
convenience store food that he just bought as some late midnight snack, a habit he's been doing for quite some time ever since he learned that feeling of content in letting go every once in a while.

he walks away after giving much thought to it so he could grab some coffee

-
Read 31 tweets
Sep 21, 2022
the rare times i write nsfw on main and it's #joongdok where yoo joonghyuk acquires a dreamwalking skill as a reward from a random scenario, and proceeds to use it to satisfy his darkest desires involving a particular suicidal bastard.

cw: non-con, breeding kink, mind break
the first time he enters the insufferable bastard's dream, he sees kim dokja reading to himself while imitations of yoo joonghyuk were animatedly listening to him. some even cradling his reader and leaving kisses on his cheeks with reverence, just as how kim dokja wishes the

-
real yoo joonghyuk would take him.

and take yoo joonghyuk did, as he sprawled kim dokja on the ground of his own dream world and stripped him bare of his clothes while he unbuckles his belt and pulls his raging cock out for kim dokja to marvel on.

even slightly drooling at

-
Read 21 tweets
May 9, 2022
#joongdok sentinel and guide au, requested by anon on my cc from days ago that i'm just trying to write now. i hope i got the basics good enough for the prompt anon :')

• • • • •

"i told you to be careful!!" yoo joonghyuk shouts at kim dokja, angry at the man who's

-
currently nursing yet another wound on his abdomen after diving in front of the taller guide who was about to be eviscerated by nirvana moebius.

kim dokja grins back at the man in front of him while stopping himself from audibly wincing every time yoo joonghyuk dabs the

-
small cotton swab that he's dipped in an alcohol solution, his brows furrowed in concentration as he sanitizes kim dokja's injury while also minutely checking for any foreign debris that might have been stuck in-between his flesh and skin.

"ow ow ow, slow down will you?"

-
Read 23 tweets
May 7, 2022
i will regret writing this but,
#joongdok no scenarios au where kim dokja says the silliest things out of nowhere, even when they literally just finished his nth round with famous progamer and long-term fiance yoo joonghyuk.

tw: bad humor and implied NSFW at the end.
imagine this, joongdok who are just shopping their daily necessities in a nearby mall that's just a few walks away from their apartment;

yoo joonghyuk who's busying himself with browsing through the different brands of congee displayed in front of the aisle as he decisively

-
ignores the hushed yet excited whispers of nearby female students who caught a glimpse of such a handsome man such as he, uncaring of their opinions as the progamer glares at the brands he's holding on with a firm grip,

mind reading onto the nutritional facts and ingredients

-
Read 19 tweets
May 6, 2022
#kimcom no scenarios au with a dash of #joongdok as side dish, where kim dokja decides to become a little shit and starts saying some interesting facts about animals and their... habits.

as requested by anon who i actually know who but won't reveal for privacy reasons.
putting this up here before we unroll this... prompt request.

tw: mentions of fecal matter and other disgusting habits of animals (i don't hate any of them, it's just for the plot 😭), implied NSFW at the end.

rip to bb hyunsung 😔🙏🏻
press f in qrt y'all

• • • • •
"hey, hyunsung-ssi." they hear kim dokja call out to the gentle giant seated along with them, the reader's eyes glinting in faux fascination as lee hyunsung looks back at their leader with a slight tilt on his head, reminiscent of an inquiring pup.
Read 18 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(