This POS on the rights name is John Wonka. He rapped and roofed my cousin 21 yr old daughter in Nebraska last night.
Make him famous
#wahooNebraska
#JohnWonka
See the feed.
Claire Osmera's own testimony.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Alicia A Osmera 🏆🍊🐇💯♥️

Alicia A Osmera 🏆🍊🐇💯♥️ Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @AliciaOsmera

Dec 28, 2022
Sorry for all my friends traveling this week…
Read this today from a Southwest Pilot:

“I don’t know what to say. Southwest Airlines has imploded. Their antiquated software system has completely fried. Planes are parked. .”
Crews are stranded in the airports with the passengers, volunteering to take the passengers in the parked planes but the software won’t accept it. Phone lines are overwhelmed for both passenger and crews.
I personally spent over two hours trying to get ahold of anyone in the company last night after midnight. A Captain and I did manage to get the one flight put together on Christmas night and got people home. Kudos to the ops agent and dispatcher for making it happen.
Read 14 tweets
Sep 29, 2022
MESSAGE TO THE UNVACCINATED:

"Even if I were pollinated and fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated for withstanding the greatest pressure I have ever seen, even from partners, parents, children, friends, colleagues and doctors.
People who were capable of such personality, courage and critical ability are undoubtedly the best of humanity. They are everywhere, in all ages, levels of education, states and ideas.
They are of a special kind; they are the soldiers that every army of light wants to have in its ranks. They are the parents that every child wants to have and the children that every parent dreams of having.
Read 9 tweets
Jun 1, 2022
🧬🧬 🧬
If you watched the video from my previous post, you learned that God (The Tetragrammaton/ YHWH) has been found in our DNA.
Scientifically proven, and hidden from us.
This means we are all “Gods” in a sense because our creator is found in every cell of our bodies.
God is within everything. They hid this knowledge from us because, well….Satan.
In 2012, Scientists at CERN had confirmed a fundamental particle produced in the quantum realm which they call the Higgs Boson…dubbed as the “God Particle”.

CERN is the site of the world’s largest and highest energy particle collider in Geneva.
Read 6 tweets
May 30, 2022
👉 Ever wonder why you feel out of whack, out of sync, out of sorts? We're not running in sync with nature, this is by design. The Gregorian calendar has us all bound by a man-made system of time to keep us confused.
This is a massive tool of control yet nobody seems to notice or care. This is one of the biggest red flags in history....but no one questions it.

You know our calendar doesn't make sense, take a moment to question it. Moon cycles? A woman's cycle?
The only reason we have leap years and different numbers of days in different months is because they fudged time. We don't run on nature's time we live on mans time!! It interferes with our natural state.
Read 5 tweets
May 26, 2022
TIMES SQUARE - NEW YORK

A giant Q appears on a billboard! Right next to Kash Patel's new book "The Plot Against The King".

Kash Patel, "The Plot Against The King" book on ThePlotAgainstTheKing.com

The oil painting called "The Trump Card"

💥💥💥💥🇺🇸

t.me/Banners4Freedom
Read 5 tweets
May 23, 2022
One can assume President Trump and his team have this information or we can make sure they get it...

This patent is The Smoking Gun.

Intellectual Property assigned to Rodney Lance Joffe. ImageImage
The Applicant is Neustar, Inc.

Date Filed: DEC 14TH, 2015

Notice the Attorney/Firm/Agent because after the 2016 Election it changes...

Hillary loses.

Then on DEC 8TH, 2017

HRC's "VIP" - Rodney Lance Joffe files a Parent iteration of the same Patent...
Perkins Coie is now conveniently the listed Attorney/Agent/Firm.

This patent is KEY... Let's talk about why.

Continued in thread:

2017 - Parent Patent
patents.google.com/patent/US10356…

2015 - Child Patent
patents.google.com/patent/US98717…
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(