SOMEONE JUST MADE ME LAUGH HARD...
ABEG JOIN ME LET'S LAUGH TOGETHER.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

PLS READ TO THE LAST SLIDE..

Tinubu β€’ Buhari β€’ #Tinubu β€’ Nestle β€’ Kashim Shettima β€’ Eleyi β€’ Pique β€’ Shakira

β€’ β€’ β€’

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh
γ€€

Keep Current with πŸ¦… ℙ𝕒𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣 π•†π•œπ•–π•«π•šπ•– 𝕁 𝔸π•₯π•’Γ±π•š πŸ¦…

πŸ¦… ℙ𝕒𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣 π•†π•œπ•–π•«π•šπ•– 𝕁 𝔸π•₯π•’Γ±π•š πŸ¦… Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @StKezy

Jul 6, 2023
National Endowment for Democracy (NED) is funded by CIA and banned in most countries. It was debated in USA senate to make public their funding and that was when it was discovered that they are funded by CIA and Canadian secret service...

They cause anarchy in other countries… https://t.co/yHxmm3Lrjttwitter.com/i/web/status/1…

Read 9 tweets
Jun 25, 2023
*REVISITING THE PETER OBI JUDICIAL ENTERTAINMENT*

By Michael Chibuzo

Less than 3 months ago, I authored a four-part series where I dissected the petition filed by the Labour Party Presidential Candidate in the last general elections, Mr. Peter Obi challenging the victory of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The other leg of the ground 1 is the issue of $460,000 fine allegedly handed by the US District Court of Illinois on October 4, 1993 to President Bola Tinubu. On this, I still maintain my stand that President Bola Tinubu cannot be disqualified by virtue of Section 137 (1)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The LP House of Rep Aspirant, Ms Clarita Ogar that claims to be a Cloud Engineer with Amazon Web Services in her testimony made a mess of Obi's case as she effectively admitted during cross-examination that she was not sent by Amazon Web Services to represent it and therefore not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Read 5 tweets
May 29, 2023
FIRST INAUGURAL ADDRESS BY PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU 29 MAY 2023

THE NIGERIAN IDEAL

My Fellow Citizens,

I stand before you honoured to assume the sacred mandate you have given me. My love for this nation is abiding. My confidence in its people, unwavering. And my faith in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Over six decades ago, our founding fathers gave bravely of themselves to place Nigeria on the map as an independent nation.

We must never allow the labor of those who came before us to wither in vain but to blossom and bring forth a better reality.

Let us take the next great… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
as well.

I have a message for our investors, local and foreign: our government shall review all their complaints about multiple taxation and various anti-investment inhibitions.

We shall ensure that investors and foreign businesses repatriate their hard earned dividends and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Read 4 tweets
May 7, 2023
This is the updated list for the committee for APC youth concert...

I @StFreakingKezy do say a THANK YOU to all you heeded our call & I APOLOGIZE to anyone offended by my outburst especially to @DOlusegun & others who felt slighted.
Note: LIBERTY BADMUS was removed. ImageImageImageImage
I see new names and they're all good people ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Read 4 tweets
Apr 24, 2023
Kudos to that young man He is far better than @abati1990 @ruffydfire he will be an excellent journalist. He educated that brainless supporter of @PeterObi.
This guy took them to the cleaners
Read 4 tweets
Apr 24, 2023
10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT KEYBOARDISTS.

1. When they come to the church newly,they will hardly talk to anyone. You won't know they are Just Weighing the environment to know how they'll start Operating.

2. Once they start telling the Choir leader "Let's start doing all night
rehearsal". Just know they are Up to something.

3. Ordinary All-night rehearsal that everyone will dress casual, Keyboardist will wear his best Jean,His best Polo, Timberland and earpiece. They will also come with bottle water and tie sweater around their waist.
4. Their wrist watch is never working.

5. A keyboardist will never have airtime to call a fellow instrumentalist that didn't come for rehearsal but will call a Pretty girl to know why she didn't show up for rehearsal.
Read 10 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(