PallaviCT (Modi Ka Parivar) Profile picture
Jul 13, 2022 15 tweets 9 min read Read on X
Recently, I had the privilege of watching @ActorMadhavan’s #RocketryTheNambiEffect based on true life of ISRO scientist Nambi Narayanan

I had read articles on him & thought i knew his story, but the movie left me awestruck

My flu delayed my posting my review

Read on👇🏻👇🏻
Do you know that India is the ONLY nation to be successful on FIRST attempt on Mission Mars?

Or that our Mission Mangalyan to Mars cost less than a Hollywood
sci-fi movie ?

Or that India once, in a single attempt, sent 104 satellites in space? (previous record was 37 by Russia)
Or that India has today single-handedly destroyed competition in international satellite 🛰 industry with our low cost but highly successful rockets that send different satellites in space?
From destroying enemy satellites & installations as well as used for military surveillance & to understanding weather patterns, helping agriculture & getting ready for natural disasters like Tsunamis, etc

They are an integral tool in NextGen warfare
Enough of satellites, let’s come back to the story of Dr Nambi 👍

Dr Nambi is a devout Hindu, a staunch nationalist who completed his education in IVY league college in record time & REJECTS job offer from NASA

He gave us VIKAS much before Modiji made it popular😉😉
What’s VIKAS you may ask?

VIKAS Engine (VIKram Ambalal Sarabhai), developed by Nambi Narayanan has been part of 53 launches & has NEVER failed

Vikram Sarabhai was his MENTOR & father of India’s space program, who like Dr Homi Bhabha & many ISRO scientists DIED mysteriously
. @ActorMadhavan has written,directed & acted in the film.The nationalism is subtle,but never over the top; torture scenes are impactful but not stretched too much

ISRO spy case set back our cryogenic rocket mission back by decades & destroyed Nambi’s career, reputation & LIFE
There are many moments that gave me goosebumps, but my favourite one is when his colleague Unni comes to meet him in jail

That scene is true cinematic masterpiece

Another such scene was when he comes back from jail & meets his wife

@SimranbaggaOffc is truly amazing in it
What Nambiji went thru’ as he became a pawn in dirty politics,
is horrible

What was more horrible than the torture that his body bore was the stamp of being a desh drohi that haunted his life & that of his family

@ActorMadhavan ACES the pathos & the strength of the character
The look that people gave him & his family,being treated like a pariah & vilified again & again

But Rocketry is NOT a sob story but an inspiration on how a simple man with extraordinary talent overcame the system & made a mark on ISRO, India’s VIKAS & his fight to clear his name
The moment of redemption is showcased brilliantly & shows how light one feels when a patriot accused of deshdroh feels when his name is cleared

When the movie ended, we all stood up & gave a standing ovation & the air was filled with chants of Bharat Mata ki jai 🇮🇳🇮🇳
With this, i salute #NambiNarayanan & all our ISRO scientists,many of whom can easily get highly paid jobs abroad but still work in Indian ISRO getting lower pays just because they want to do something for India🙏

Thankfully,today we have a govt that cherishes them,honours them
Hats off to these UNSUNG but REAL HEROES & to @ActorMadhavan for devoting 5 years of his life to know different facets of the life of #NambiNarayanan & making this inspiring biopic that every Indian should go to theatre & watch👍👍
It shows a proud devout unapologetic, temple going Hindu, patriotic scientist, an almost James Bond kind of agent who will go any lengths to make his dream rocket

The movie has no item numbers - it’s only an honest movie made from the heart,directorial debut of @ActorMadhavan
. @ActorMadhavan was so sweet & down-to-earth

Don’t forget,he’s spent 5 yrs of his life to making this movie,but it’s not a boring biopic but an inspiring story of a man & his mission

We need to support such movies👍

Bharat Mata ki Jai🇮🇳

#RocketryTheNambiEffect 🚀🚀

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with PallaviCT (Modi Ka Parivar)

PallaviCT (Modi Ka Parivar) Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @pallavict

May 21, 2023
Today is #NationalAntiTerrorismDay2023

On this day,
I thank @narendramodi ji
for giving us > 9 years of
terr0r-free regime 🙏🙏

Thanks for MODI-FYING India into a tough nation that has ZERO tolerance to terr0r🔥🔥

Sar Salamat toh pagdi hazaar🙏🙏 ImageImageImageImage
Many people just look at terr0r attacks as statistics, but tell that to someone who’s lost their near & dear ones, like this survivor of 26/11 Mumbai terr0r attack 👇🏻👇🏻😢😢
Don’t ever FORGET who DELAYED NSG commandos, who invented 13th bomb, who partied hard after 26/11 Mumbai terror attack👇🏻👇🏻
Read 7 tweets
May 21, 2023
I wrote this thread last year on the death anniversary of our great former PM Rajiv Gandhi ji; revisiting it today

Just see how far Rajiv Gandhi went for his friends, phir aapki aankhein ansoon😭😭se bhar jayegi

Last year, i requested Modiji to declare this day as “national… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ImageImage
Do check one more friendship that has come to light recently- with Karim Lala & now deceased UP Mafia Don, sorry, innocent lawmaker Atiq Ahmad 👇🏻👇🏻

Kitne mahaan logon ke sar par haath rakh diya tha Rajiv Gandhi ji ne🙏🙏
& how wonderful that his wife SoniaG continues his legacy 👇🏻👇🏻

See the deep bonds of friendship with Ch!na, so much so that they targeted all those who affect Chinese interests 👇🏻👇🏻

Like Adani, who’s now got clean chit from SC panel

#AdaniGetsCleanChit
Read 8 tweets
May 19, 2023
Wow

What a tribute

@narendramodi ji displayed the aggressive nationalism as advocated by Veer Savarkarji with surgical strikes on P@pistan on Veer Savarkarji’s punyatithi🔥🔥

It was the first time since 1971 that our fighter planes ✈️ entered P@k airspace

When Wing Cdr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
This is my tweet on the surgical strike on PFI - another example of aggressive nationalism by Modi Sarkar 👇🏻👇🏻

Only MSD combination can destroy these dangerous radicals network👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
See how MSD has done a multi-pronged surgical strike on PFI👇🏻👇🏻
Read 11 tweets
Mar 31, 2023
Breaking

20 arrested;300 booked in Malvani attack on Ram Navami Shobha Yatra

See how sl!ppers & st0nes were thrown on Shobha Yatra👇🏻

All PRE-PLANNED

But @Dev_Fadnavis has covered Mumbai with web of CCTVs

Rambhakt Karsevak BULLDOZERDEVA sabka CORRECT karyakram karega🔥🔥 twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
See how @Dev_Fadnavis in his second term as Home Minister, made Mumbai SAFER by adding more CCTVs & made them functional & operators accountable 👇🏻👇🏻
See how @Dev_Fadnavis talks about the SHOCKING security lapses in 26/11 & how he got CCTVs all across Mumbai 👇🏻👇🏻

#2611MumbaiTerrorAttacks
Read 5 tweets
Mar 31, 2023
Attacks on Ram Navami Shobha Yatra in Malvani

@MPLodha ji highlighted #MalvaniPattern by Cong MLA Aslam Shaikh

BULLDOZERBHAU @Dev_Fadnavis will do CORRECT KARYAKRAM🔥like he did with illegal glorification of Afzal Khan & Yakub tomb & illegal structures in Mahim,Malad & Bandra👍
My threads on what BULLDOZERBHAU has done in the last few months to remove illegal encroachments in different parts of Maharashtra 👇🏻👇🏻
My earlier thread on action of BULLDOZERBHAU @Dev_Fadnavis ji on illegal structures in Malvani in Ambujwadi area & the dangers of #MalvaniPattern👇🏻👇🏻
Read 10 tweets
Mar 30, 2023
This is a clear case of LJ

This lady was given FALSE promises, then was pressured to C0NV€RT & accused got bail inspite of SC/ST Act

Please get LJ law ASAP as promised @Dev_Fadnavis ji & see that this lady doesn’t meet same fate as Shraddha Walkar or Rupali Chandanshive ImageImageImageImage
My thread on the massive #HinduJanAkroshMorcha organised 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
Read 8 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(