Richard Poe 🇺🇸 Profile picture
Aug 23, 2022 7 tweets 3 min read Read on X
1/7
Suddenly everyone's talking about euthanasia.

Why?

It's a trial balloon.

The 80 million baby boomers born in the US from 1946-1964 will not be allowed to die natural deaths.

They plan to put us down like dogs.

They are now testing public reaction.
2/7
Call it senicide—the mass killing of the elderly.

I exposed this plan in an August 2009 article ("Medical Murder," Whistleblower Magazine).

The plan is to kill off the aging baby boomers before we bankrupt Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid.
richardpoe.com/2009/09/20/med…
3/7
In 1994, George Soros got the plan rolling, by funding the so-called Project on Death in America, a massive retraining program for healthcare professionals, aimed at normalizing euthanasia, assisted suicide, withholding of treatment, and other forms of medical killing.
4/7
Canada is way ahead of us on the senicide curve.

More than 10,000 Canadians were euthanized in 2021 alone.

In 2019, 61-year-old Alan Nichols was euthanized in a Toronto hospital. His only symptoms were depression and hearing loss.
5/7
A Canadian combat veteran seeking treatment for PTSD was offered euthanasia instead.
foxnews.com/world/canadian…
6/7
The final frontier is "social euthanasia"—killing people who aren't even sick, but who are nonetheless deemed a burden to society.

Canadians have already been euthanized for no other reason than being poor, homeless, and in despair.
outono.net/elentir/2022/0…
7/7
A quick look around Twitter shows divided opinions, with many people approving of euthanasia.

That's the signal they were looking for.

From this point, medical killings will escalate, worldwide.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Richard Poe 🇺🇸

Richard Poe 🇺🇸 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @RealRichardPoe

Jul 11
@PeterRQuinones 1/13
.@PeterRQuinones, thank you for your interest in my book, HOW THE BRITISH INVENTED COMMUNISM (AND BLAMED IT ON THE JEWS). I gather you haven't read it yet, as certain of your comments seem irrelevant to my subject matter. Let me give you a breakdown.
amazon.com/British-Invent…
@PeterRQuinones 2/13
In my book, I present evidence that the British secret services have been conducting what we now call "color revolutions" for more than 200 years, including the French and Russian Revolutions.
@PeterRQuinones 3/13
In my book, I point out that the Age of Revolution (which lasted roughly from the late 18th century to the early 20th century) coincided exactly with the rise of Great Britain to global hegemony. In my opinion, this was no coincidence.
Read 14 tweets
Jul 2
1/22
POP QUIZ: How did Julian Assange first become famous?

ANSWER: In 2007, Assange and his new website Wikileaks helped destabilize Kenya, interfering in its general election, and helping to trigger a bloodbath that killed more than 1,100 Kenyans.
theguardian.com/world/blog/201…
2/22
Assange freely admitted his role in the Kenyan color revolution.

In 2010, he boasted to The Guardian that Wikileaks had "changed the result" of Kenya's 2007 election.

Such operations, said Assange, were part of Wikileaks' "Important" "global role."
theguardian.com/world/blog/201…
3/22
Assange did not work alone.

Kenya's 2007 color revolution appears to have been a British operation.

Wikileaks had help from the British Foreign Office and from George Soros.

I have previously written about Soros' ties to the British establishment.
substack.com/home/post/p-97…
Read 22 tweets
Jan 27
1/7
Sean Stone—Oliver Stone's son—is following in his father's footsteps, probing history's deepest secrets.

His book NEW WORLD ORDER reveals the British origin of globalism.

@NoorBinLadin interviewed Sean for MAN'S WORLD.

@WatchingSean @TheOliverStone

mansworldmag.online/in-conversatio…
2/7
Stone tells Noor that he first learned of Britain's hidden influence from the Larouche publication Executive Intelligence Review (EIR).

Stone researched the topic further in his Princeton bachelor's thesis, which became his 2012 book NEW WORLD ORDER.
mansworldmag.online/in-conversatio…
3/7
According to Stone, agents of the British Round Table Group spent decades recruiting and indoctrinating US elites, preparing America for its planned role as global policeman of a British-engineered New World Order.
amazon.com/New-World-Orde…
Read 7 tweets
Jan 1
Good thread on Britain's hidden role in COVID gain-of-function "research."

Ecohealth, Chatham House, and more.

The "father of COVID," @PeterDaszak, has blocked me. Image
When the Santa Barbara News Press mistakenly called Peter Daszak "a Brit born in the Ukraine," he tweeted that he didn't have time to demand a correction.

He preferred to let the phony story of his "Ukrainian" birth linger in the public record.

Odd.

Read 5 tweets
Nov 30, 2023
1/10
So many Brits are celebrating Kissinger's death.

For them, he is a hated symbol of "American Empire."

Yet Kissinger worked for the British.

He devoted his life to breaking US power, so we would have to accept British plans for global government.

2/10
Globalism was born in England.

Victorian elites formed a secret society—the Round Table Group—bent on merging all English-speaking countries into a single superstate, to rule the world.

Kissinger's mentor was a Round Table member.
3/10
Kissinger owed his career to William Yandell Elliott, an American Rhodes Scholar, Round Table member, and behind-the-scenes kingmaker.

Around 1951, Elliott recruited Kissinger into the newly-formed CIA, launched in 1947 under British guidance.
unlimitedhangout.com/2022/03/invest…
Read 10 tweets
Nov 29, 2023
1/4
Before his suspicious death, Andrew Breitbart posted sex trafficking allegations against John Podesta and Media Matters (MMFA).

He called MMFA Podesta's "baby."

Why?

Because MMFA was a project of the Soros-funded Center for American Progress, led by Podesta.
2/4
The masterminds behind Media Matters were George Soros, Morton Halperin, John Podesta, and Hillary Clinton. They hired David Brock to be the public face of Media Matters.
3/4
When I was editor of David Horowitz's FrontPage, Andrew was our liaison with The Drudge Report.

Later, he granted me an exclusive interview for my book HILLARY'S SECRET WAR.

Andrew's death was a shock. The continuing coverup is more shocking still.
amazon.com/Hillarys-Secre…
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(