Daily Mail Online Profile picture
Oct 12, 2022 9 tweets 4 min read Read on X
Brendan Fraser breaks down in tears during five-minute standing ovation at London screening of The Whale

Full story: trib.al/ID4x1CI Image
Brendan Fraser has completed his emotional comeback

+ The beloved actor, 53, broke down in tears again as he bowed to rapturous applause from the audience at the London Film Festival on Tuesday
Brendan then embraced The Whale's director Darren Aronofsky and screenwriter Samuel D. Hunter who joined him on stage ImageImage
A fan shared their love for the actor

🗨️ 'Am I at Venice? 5 min standing ovation for Brendan Fraser's masterpiece performance in #TheWhale

🗨️ 'He had the crowd in the palm of his hand the entire movie. My heart is in my throat' ImageImage
Brendan got emotional last month while receiving a lengthy standing ovation at the Venice Film Festival for The Whale, which is already garnering him Oscars buzz Image
Dwayne Johnson said then he was 'rooting for all your success brother'

🗨️ 'Man this makes me so happy to see this beautiful ovation for Brendan

🗨️ 'He supported me coming into his Mummy Returns franchise for my first ever role, which kicked off my Hollywood career' ImageImage
Fraser shot to stardom when he was cast in children's favourite film franchises George of the Jungle and The Mummy

+ His unbelievably chiselled physique earnt him a position as a Hollywood heartthrob as he thrashed around the sets performing stunts in high-action roles Image
The Whale is a psychological drama which saw Brendan undergo a physical transformation, as he plays a 600-pound gay man confined to a wheelchair

+ The movie marks Brendan's Hollywood comeback after years spent grappling with depression following a claim of sexual assault Image
Director Aronofsky said Brendan was 'the right actor, for the right part, at the right time' 🙌

Full story: trib.al/ID4x1CI

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Daily Mail Online

Daily Mail Online Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @MailOnline

Apr 24
Moment escaped Household Cavalry horses rampage through London
Terrified driver films as two horses, one covered in blood, run through Central London
Commuters try and calm down the distressed horse
Read 6 tweets
Nov 9, 2022
Man is arrested 'after throwing eggs at King Charles and Queen Consort' trib.al/CjDxY6R
At least three eggs were seen landing near the King

Read more: trib.al/CjDxY6R
A man was heard shouting that Britain was 'built on the blood of slavery' before he was bundled to the ground by police

Read more: trib.al/CjDxY6R
Read 5 tweets
Nov 2, 2022
Adele says we have been pronouncing her name wrong this whole time

Full story: trib.al/aKZCzNd Image
Adele has revealed that most of us have been saying her name wrong 🤯

And has explained how to pronounce it correctly
The hitmaker was chatting to a fan on Happy Hour with Adele with Benito Skinner who happened to nail the pronunciation of her name

Impressed, Adele asked: 'Where's she from, Enfield? She said my name perfectly!'
Read 11 tweets
Oct 27, 2022
Prince Harry's memoir is called Spare and publisher confirms book will be released on January 10 trib.al/86M3tt1
'For Harry, this is his story at last. With its raw, unflinching honesty, Spare is a landmark publication full of insight, revelation, self-examination, and hard-won wisdom about the eternal power of love over grief.'
It is understood that Harry was paid an advance of $20 million (£18.4 million) for the book as part of a three-title deal worth £36.8 million.
Read 4 tweets
Oct 27, 2022
Disney unveil their first plus-size heroine in 'emotional' film about body dysmorphia

Read more: trib.al/nzwWwwd
Disney have created their first plus-size protagonist for a powerful short film about body dysmorphia called Reflect.

In the company's 85-year history of making movies, plus-size characters have only ever featured in the roles of villain's or extras
The film follows the story of a young plus-size ballet dancer 'who battles her own reflection, overcoming doubt and fear by channeling her inner strength, grace and power'
Read 7 tweets
Oct 26, 2022
Zac Efron looks UNRECOGNIZABLE as he debuts extremely beefed-up physique and bowl haircut

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/arti…
Zac Efron looks unrecognizable as he debuts an extremely beefed-up new physique, glowing tan and a bowl haircut to play wrestler Kevin Von Erich on the set of new film, The Iron Claw
The High School Musical heartthrob was worlds away from the wholesome Troy Bolton as he wandered around set in just a towel, letting his very ripped frame do the talking between takes
Read 8 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(