Alpha Insiders Profile picture
Oct 18, 2022 11 tweets 7 min read Read on X
🚨 Orb, True All-in-One Social Media App Built on @LensProtocol

In this thread, you learn what @orbwagmi is, its features, Speculation🤫, and the giveaway of some access codes.

⭕️ Don't forget to like and RT
#AlphaInsiders 🧵🕵️‍♂️⚡️🪂 Image
1/
⭕️ WHAT ORB IS?
#Orb is a decentralized professional social media app for web3 working professionals with an end-to-end on-chain credibility system; connecting companies, projects, and people; built with Lens protocol on the Polygon chain. 🪐
2/
The app has a great UI and you will enjoy gasless and signless interactions in @LensProtocol.
Tho the app is still in private beta and might have some bugs but yet it just feels great to use and discover its features.
3/
As @StaniKulechov said orb's team is focusing on building on-chain resumes.
You can create your decentralized professional profile and build on-chain credibility by linking various NFTs and POAPs to your experience, education, skills, and projects.

4/
⭕️ FEATURES

Orb is not just an app to share thoughts on Lens like what I mentioned above you can add
🔸The projects you shipped.
🔸Your Skills
🔸Your past experience
🔸And ofc your education
To your profile which makes it an all-in-one app. It can be your on-chain resume 🧐 ImageImage
5/
⭕️ Find Your Favourite Web3 Job

Explore web3 jobs/internships opportunities, and apply with your on-chain identity and credentials.

It's so fucking cool, isn't it? Image
6/
⭕️ Learn and Get NFTs
Learn the basics of any web3 topic in just a few minutes with bite-sized content in the form of flashcards and you will get an NFT for each quiz you complete. 😍
Imagine doing quizzes and adding the earned NFT to your profile as proof of your knowledge 🤯 ImageImageImageImage
7/
⭕️Speculation
We know that there is a high chance to see $lens token and the only way to get the coming airdrop is to interact with the protocol and the products built on it. Orb is also a decentralized social media app so We all know what that means 😉 $Orb
8/
⭕️ Waitlist
Orb is not open to all and only with an invite code you can test it. Currently, +16K are on the waitlist.

You can join them by downloading the app and connecting your wallet.
App Store:
🔸apps.apple.com/us/app/id16384…
Google Play:
🔸play.google.com/store/apps/det… Image
9/
⭕️ Access Code
2 days ago I tweeted to follow me on Lens and drop your handle in the comments, tbh I didn't expect over 2000 comments and that just shows how bullish ppl are🤯
I wanted to giveaway 5 access codes but to appreciate your support I make it 7 & Here are the winners Image
10/
Don't forget to follow @AlphaInsiders and Like/RT the first tweet ♥️ We might giveaway more codes.

Last but not least follow me on Lens I will share more alpha and more surprises there 😉
🔸lenster.xyz/u/alphainsider…

This is #AlphaInsiders🕵️‍♂️⚡️🪂

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Alpha Insiders

Alpha Insiders Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @AlphaInsiders

Feb 1
🚨 Axiom, Trustlessly access Ethereum history

A step-by-step guide
They raised $20M
Backed by Paradigm

🧵A-Thread by #AlphaInsiders🕵️⚡️Image
🔴 What's Axiom?
Axiom enables smart contracts on Ethereum to efficiently access historical data through trustless queries, providing ZK-verified results without added trust assumptions for developers building cost-effective on-chain applications.
🔴 Raised Money / Token

A few weeks ago it was announced that Axiom raised $20M Series A led by @paradigm and @standardcrypto, with participation from @robotventures and @etherealvc
Tho it's not officially announced but you can expect to see they launch a token at some point Image
Read 6 tweets
Dec 13, 2023
🚨 EigenLayer x Kelp Dao - 2in1 Strategy - Confirmed Airdrop

2024 will be the year of Airdrops and #eigenlayer could be mega big but what if there are ways to get more than 1 airdrop 🪂 #2Birds1Stone

🧵A-Thread by #AlphaInsiders🕵️⚡️ Image
1/
As you already know, EigenLayer is raising its caps on 18th Dec, including not only old pools but also adding 6 new LSTs like $ETHx

If you've been staking on Eigenlayer you know that all pools reach their max caps in hours if not minutes and there will be a gas war ⛽️🚀 Image
2/
🔴Solution!
@KelpDAO allowing you to deposit $stETH by
@LidoFinance or $ETHx by @staderlabs_eth and mint $rsETH (can be used across DeFi)

Once the @eigenlayer caps lift on 18th December, the assets will move from the Kelp contracts to EigenLayer on your behalf. Image
Read 8 tweets
Nov 13, 2023
🚨 @Ether_Fi + @EigenLayer / 2-in-1 Exceptionally High Potential Strategy

$ETH staking protocols will be the real big things 🪂 in 2024 and these 2 are top with high potential.

Keep Reading for a chance to be EARLY 🐦 20 WL #Giveaway

🧵A-Thread by #AlphaInsiders🕵️⚡️
1/ 🔴 Dont Farm Airdrops
- Disclaimer Image
2/
🔴 What's ?
is a decentralized, non-custodial delegated staking protocol with a Liquid Staking Derivative token. One of the distinguishing characteristics of is that stalkers control their keys. Ether.fi
ether.fi
ether.fi
Read 20 tweets
Aug 4, 2023
🚨 Life-Changing Opportunity: 1 Thread, +50 Airdrops

A step-by-step tutorial to get more than 50 big airdrops that are worth your time and fees and can be done with less than $100.

🧵A-Thread 0/14
#AlphaInsiders 🕵️⚡️ Image
1/
⭕️ Dont Farm Airdrops
- Disclaimer Image
2/
⭕️ Read IT on Mirror

Don't forget to Sub our channel and join +22K users and Mint if you want to keep a copy and perhaps for a higher chance of getting $Mirror

https://t.co/pa2yM0TxCxmirror.xyz/alphainsiders.…
Read 15 tweets
Aug 1, 2023
🚨 Ultimate Layer-Zero CheckList

$ZRO is confirmed and everyone talked about 1000s of times but $CYBER and $ARB proven us till is announced! you might still have time to earn something.
Here is the list of tasks you must have done for 🪂

🧵A-Thread
#AlphaInsiders 🕵️⚡️ Image
1/
⭕️ Dont Farm Airdrops / I've been warning you for months
- Disclaimer Image
2/
⭕️ Here is the list / The number of tx and the amount you swap/bridge etc..is up to you.

🔸Bridge on Stargate
🔸Bridge
https://t.co/WbmqKSpHkZ
🔸Buy STG on
https://t.co/anBMv3EC5I
🔸Bridge to
https://t.co/4mmZHbGURr
🔸Bridge
https://t.co/96PhXpuHBU https://t.co/z0z6Dcs06Rstargate.finance/transfer
bridge.level.finance
sushi.com/swap
bridge.pancakeswap.finance/stargate
bitcoinbridge.network/bridge
Read 8 tweets
Jun 25, 2023
🚨 zkHoldstation Confirmed Token, 2in1 Airdrop

Holdstation is one of the fast-growing products on zkSync with confirmed token and rewards for early supporters. You get a chance to increase your chance for future $Hold and #zkSync airdrop.

A-Thread 🧵
#AlphaInsiders🕵️⚡️🪂
1/
⭕️ Disclaimer
Remember there are high-risk connecting your wallet to testnets, early stage products and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. Never use your main wallet for early testing.
2/
⭕️ Whats HoldStation?
Experience Lightning Trades and Real Yield with zk Tech! Engage in a wide range of asset trading, including cryptocurrencies, foreign exchange, commodities, and stocks, utilizing a remarkable 500x leverage.
🔸My ref link
https://t.co/8tMh5soSSZref.holdstation.com/AlphaInsiders
Read 12 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(