Chris CRISPR 🧬👨‍🔬 Profile picture
Oct 24, 2022 7 tweets 5 min read Read on X
@HouseForeign compiled a fascinating & well researched report on the #OriginsOfCovid that raise a lot of questions about EcoHealth Alliance, Daszak, NIH & WIV. I'll stay impartial but I'm curious why there's not enough oversight or inquiry into this.

gop-foreignaffairs.house.gov/wp-content/upl… Image
RE: @HouseForeign : "we now believe it’s time to completely dismiss the wet market as the source of the outbreak. We also believe the preponderance of the evidence proves the virus did leak from the WIV and that it did so sometime before September 12, 2019." Image
"We have uncovered evidence of how top scientists at the WIV and Dr. Peter Daszak furthered that cover-up. Their actions include bullying scientists who questioned whether the virus could have leaked from a lab;.."

Still ongoing just ask @WashburneAlex @VBruttel @tony_vandongen! Image
"After this extensive investigation, we believe it is time to call Peter Daszak to testify before Congress."

👏👏👏👏👏👏

Getting Daszak to testify before congress is LONG LONG overdue.

I'd like to see more action taken to make this happen. Image
@HouseForeign

Wow. Here we have the HOUSE FOREIGN AFFAIRS COMMITTEE publishing an official report explicitly connecting Daszak to the CCP!

I mean we've been talking about this for what two and a half years now?

Doesnt sound like such a 'conspiracy' anymore. Image
@breakfast_dogs you might like this. Not sure if you've seen this already.
"Peter Daszak must be subpoenaed to appear before the House Foreign Affairs Committee and Senate Foreign Relations Committee" per @HouseForeign

I don't know much about Holmes @breakfast_dogs but what do you think about these questions raised to Daszak?

I'd like to see this. Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Chris CRISPR 🧬👨‍🔬

Chris CRISPR 🧬👨‍🔬 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @RealChrisCRISPR

Jul 8, 2023
While the world was in a tither of Trump winning the presidency in November of 2016, the World Health Organization, along with Chatham House, were quietly facilitating the necessary gears in motion for what, in four years, the world would see unravel as the 2020 COVID Pandemic.
“Coordinated and proactive research and development (R&D) efforts, before and during epidemics, are needed to save lives and prevent global health crises.

Mandated by its member states, the World Health Organization (WHO) R&D Blueprint for Action to Prevent Epidemics aims to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
“All of whom agreed that the primary role of a coordinating mechanism would be to address the global R&D agenda in a collaborative manner in order to ensure that identified R&D gaps are filled effectively. To succeed the coordination mechanism would need a governance framework… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Read 10 tweets
Jul 3, 2023
Ah gp120! One of my favorite topics!

Let’s just dive right on in with a 🧵

First of all, everything this Chicken 🐔 posts is just clucking amazing and Clucky blows it right out of the park with their tweet thread down below so make sure to go show them some love!

But after… https://t.co/bDtpBRLLdVtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Remember that report where Morens stated, “Tony doesn’t want his fingerprints on origin stories.”

Well this is *more than likely* the reason why.

👇👇👇👇👇👇

From way back in 2015

“HIV-1 gp120: A Target for Therapeutics and Vaccine Design”

Authors: Claudia Cicala*, Fatima… https://t.co/xKc8OjHMgOtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Then we’ve got the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the NIAID funding a gp120 HIV Vaccine Trial over in Africa back in 2018.

“Subtype C ALVAC-HIV and bivalent subtype C gp120/MF59 HIV-1 vaccine in low-risk, HIV-uninfected, South African adults: a phase 1/2 trial”

“Between… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Read 6 tweets
May 6, 2023
Well its been a while since I made any sort of robust or comprehensive twitter thread about anything particularly noteworthy or interesting. Well, we are going to change all of that and dissect this PasteBin leak of publicly available records that I compiled two days ago.

🧵🗂🧐
Grant of an Exclusive Patent License: Photoactivatable liposomal nanoparticle for the delivery of an immunotherapeutic or immunotherapeutic-enabling agent.

Agency: NIH, HHS, NCI and “Nano Red” LLC of Wisconsin.

Publication Date: 9/11/2018.

Start here.

s3.amazonaws.com/public-inspect…
Protein Based NP Platform Antigen 💉

This protein platform is made up of hep B capsid/core proteins. The core proteins contain immunogenic loop..other antigens can be inserted and the chimeric protein retains the ability to form capsid-like particles.

s3.amazonaws.com/public-inspect…
Read 4 tweets
Feb 25, 2023
For those who keep saying:

“The Lipid Nanoparticles in the vaccines are just nanometer size fat molecules.”

This should settle it once and for all. Please read this and explain to me again how these are just nano-sized fat molecules.

Screenshot from:
cen.acs.org/pharmaceutical…
“Lipid assemblies in the form of two dimensional films have been used extensively as biosensing platforms.”

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/P…
“Nonviral vectors, mainly realized by cationic polymers or cationic lipids, are an alternative approach because they can be easier and cheaply produced.”

Remember when Pfizer needed that huge supply of Cationic Lipids?

pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/ac…
Read 9 tweets
Dec 14, 2022
How to say you're hosting a gene drive without calling it a gene drive.

"More than 155,000 Americans who shared their DNA for science are about to learn something in return: Do they have some particularly worrisome genes?"

What could possibly go wrong?!

apnews.com/article/health…
guardian.ng/features/healt…

"Scientists warn that humans should be worried about being wiped out by a killer pathogen that is specifically designed to kill people of only a particular race"

Just one possibility that may arise if it hasn't occurred already.
Read 23 tweets
Dec 13, 2022
I am making this 🧵 and request on behalf of a very good friend of mine here in my local community.

She is a single mother with small children residing in a Terry camper that is rapidly becoming uninhabitable.

Its my Christmas wish to help get them into a safer place.

1/?
There are multiple leaks in the bathroom that are causing soaking underneath the flooring, itll require a tear out with expensive restoration costs and she cannot even find a contractor willing to service her very rural area.

She needs to just move out as its a total loss. 2/?
Luckily she has found a place that is spacious AND affordable for her limited fixed income budget, unfortunately it would take nearly a full months income to cover the move in costs (deposit + 1st months rent).

Im making this to help raise as much as I can towards the costs. 3/?
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(