Photo Story of APC Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s town hall meeting with agro-allied and commodity groups in Minna, Niger State.

#ABAT2023 #TinubuShettima2023 ImageImageImageImage
“Northern Nigeria has great agricultural potential due to its abundant arable land. It must continue to march at the forefront if the sector is to significantly advance at all.” - Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

#ABAT2023 #TinubuShettima2023 ImageImageImageImage
National Chairman of the APC, Senator Abdullahi Adamu, a farmer himself, said Asiwaju Tinubu would do well for the Nigerian farmers because he understands their plight. ImageImageImageImage
Governor Solomon Lalong said Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is the son of a market woman who traversed both rural and urban communities as she plied her trade adding that as President of Nigeria, Tinubu will connect the city and rural economy to create prosperity for the farmers. #ABAT2023 ImageImageImage
The groups that endorsed the APC candidate at the townhall meeting included the All Farmers Association of Nigeria, Maize Association of Nigeria, Miyetti Allah Keutal Hore, Rice Farmers Association of Nigeria and Federation of Agricultural Commodity Association of Nigeria. ImageImageImageImage
Present among others at the well-attended event were the party's Vice Presidential Candidate, host Governor Abdullahi Sani-Bello, Jigawa State Governor Abubakar Badaru, Niger State APC Governorship candidate, Hon. Umar Bago, & other party chieftains. #ABAT2023 #TinubuShettima2023 ImageImageImageImage

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Media Centre

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Media Centre Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @PBATMediaCentre

Feb 14
Highlights From today's Press Briefing By The HM of Agriculture and Food Security, @SenatorAKyari:

"Nigeria is expecting 2000 tractors to be supplied annually for 5 years as part of the efforts being put in place by President @officialABAT’s administration to ensure food security is achieved as promised during his campaign."

Listen to how the ministry has been working towards the safety of food security in Nigeria.
"Plans are in place to have service centers across all the 774 local governments where farmers can request for tractors and other farm equipments to be mobilized to their farms to encourage mechanization. They will also be able to receive extension services from these service centers."
Not just elected officers, traditional rulers are keying into the Federal Government’s food security program and they will play major role as all stakeholders will be carried along to ensure it is successfully implemented.
Read 4 tweets
Jul 28, 2023
Profile of Ministerial Nominees:

1. Mrs. Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim {@ImmaculateIman} was born in Jos, Plateau, but hails from Keffi, Nasarawa State.

She was formerly the director-general of National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP). She was later… https://t.co/V7HMw0lliutwitter.com/i/web/status/1…

2. Barr. Hannatu Musa Musawa {@hanneymusawa}

Mrs Musawa is a lawyer, newspaper columnist and served as the deputy spokesperson of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council (PCC).

She holds a degree in law from the University of Buckingham, UK and took a… https://t.co/AsPh4D0t1Utwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
@hanneymusawa 3. Dr. Betta C. Edu {@edu_betta}

Mrs Edu was born on 27 October 1986 and is the National Women Leader of the APC.

She was Cross River State Commissioner for Health until her resignation in 2022. She was also the National Chairman of the Nigeria Health Commissioners Forum.… https://t.co/2Ueuq9n4gjtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Read 8 tweets
Jun 12, 2023
TEXT OF DEMOCRACY DAY NATIONAL BROADCAST BY PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU ON JUNE 12, 2023.

Fellow Nigerians,
It is exactly three decades today that Nigerians went to the polls to exercise their inalienable right to elect a President of their choice to lead the transition from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
In rising to strongly oppose the arbitrary annulment of the will of the majority of Nigerians as expressed in that historic election, the substantial number of our people who participated in the struggle to de-annul the election signified their fierce commitment to enthroning… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Just like the anti-colonial movement, the pro-June 12 vanguard demonstrated, once again, the enduring validity of the 19th century historian, Arnold Toynbee’s eternal postulation, that civilization and societies experience progress as they are forced to respond to challenges… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Read 13 tweets
May 29, 2023
FIRST INAUGURAL ADDRESS BY PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU 29 MAY 2023

THE NIGERIAN IDEAL

My Fellow Citizens,

I stand before you honoured to assume the sacred mandate you have given me. My love for this nation is abiding. My confidence in its people, unwavering. And my faith in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Over six decades ago, our founding fathers gave bravely of themselves to place Nigeria on the map as an independent nation.

We must never allow the labor of those who came before us to wither in vain but to blossom and bring forth a better reality.

Let us take the next great… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Third, electricity will become more accessible and affordable to businesses and homes alike. Power generation should nearly double and transmission and distribution networks improved. We will encourage states to develop local sources as well.

I have a message for our investors,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Read 4 tweets
Mar 9, 2023
PRESS STATEMENT

PUBLIC ALERT ON NEFARIOUS AGENDA OF NADECO IMPOSTOR, LLOYD UKWU IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Our attention has been drawn to an attempt by one, Lloyd Ukwu, a United States-based Nigerian claiming to be the Executive Director of the National Democratic Coalition (NADECO) to organise a press conference specifically intended to disparage and cast aspersions on the…
… credibility of the 2023 Presidential Election freely and fairly won by the President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Read 13 tweets
Mar 9, 2023
PRESS STATEMENT

President-elect Asíwájú Tinubu sympathises with victims of Ikeja train accident

I offer my sincere condolences to the victims and families affected by the gory incident involving a train and a bus in the Ikeja area of Lagos State earlier today.
I am praying for all, including those who died and those who sustained injuries in the tragic and unfortunate incident.
My thoughts are with them and with the Lagos State Government, even as I continue to follow the emergency response efforts closely and offer support, where necessary, to ensure that survivors and others involved receive the best care.
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(