COVID NEWS NETWORK Profile picture
Dec 29, 2022 8 tweets 2 min read Read on X
🚨 RED ALERT 🚨 : I have been hearing from places like Ireland, China, Japan, of massive surge of SARS-CoV-2 unfolding with a high immune evasiveness and virulency. It is now believed to be a new variant circulating amongst the population. Potentially XBB
However our genomic surveillance worldwide has plummeted dramatically as western nations have slowly been defunding all year long and reducing the scope of its capabilities, and China simply has never really utilized GISAID.
This is my belief as to why countries like the US have reinstated negative test requirements out of China. Now the million dollar question is why did we beg them to end zero just to slap these restrictions on them when the inevitable surge would arise from abandoning zero?
50% of passengers from China to Italy on two commercial flights were positive for COVID. Now, these are very high numbers but why NOW are they this concerned to immediately reinstate 2020 policy for only ONE country? I have to think they're trying desperately to sequence
The virus circulating right now for fears of a behemoth of a SARS 2 variant. There must be chatter on the backside about this potential. Nothing else really makes sense. Even if you take it at face value that it's due to chinas surge, why were these policies not used throughout
2022 on other countries when they experienced the same phenomenon? Why are we not doing it to Japan who is currently in the middle of their worse wave in pandemic history? It's gotta be exclusively to figure out what variants are coming this way. Even the CDC who's been extremely
Negligent is raising this possibility. I don't know where we're going folks but it can't be anything good as I'm getting some major 2019-2020 winter vibes. We all know that this situation has been entirely out of control this entire year which makes this walk back all the more
Puzzling to me. In any case we will monitor any critical developments and will promptly post them here when they do arise. But it may not be a bad idea to go stock up on materials and goods right now before the surge really starts impacting US imports. 😷

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with COVID NEWS NETWORK

COVID NEWS NETWORK Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @COVIDnewsfast

Jul 2, 2023
Good morning everyone. Just a PSA to my readers/followers. The time has come for me to hang it up. This Twitter has been a ride, we went out there and fought the good fight, however, it has simply become far too much for me to maintain on my own.
Combine this with the complete utter ignorance the world has hypnotized themselves into by ignoring COVID entirely now. I believe the time for me to go has arrived. I simply do not have the capacity to continue arguing with 95% of society.
We all make our decisions and we will do what we want to do but I refuse to participate in destroying my own mental health and sanity for no reason. I firmly believe this period of time will severely bite us all in the ass down the road. And maybe if Twitter gains new ownership
Read 5 tweets
Feb 24, 2023
Very concerning developments unfolding in Cambodia. After the confusion was sorted out we now know that 4 people are exhibiting symptoms currently and the father just tested positive for H5N1. While it is entirely possible they all got infected from the same mammal
And while there have been human clusters of H5N1 in the past, given the unprecedented spread of H5N1 in mammals recently, it is also entirely possible this is due to human to human transmission. Only time will tell but this is definitely something we will monitor closely for you
And the wildcard to this entire situation is the post SARS-2 immune system damage we have all experienced on a global scale due to minimizers controlling the pandemic narrative. We simply don't know how this will impact a potential H5N1 pandemic. And the world sleepwalks
Read 5 tweets
Feb 4, 2023
If you were thinking that society as a whole would respond differently to a very serious H5N1 pandemic, I'm afraid to inform you that you are completely wrong. If anything the masses will just say that it's fake altogether just like this.
The SARS-CoV-2 pandemic response of 24/7/365 gaslighting the virus away will have devastating consequences for how the public at large responds to future pandemics. The minimizers have set us all up for catastrophe. And 40% of the population will claim it isn't really happening
If H5N1 makes the leap from animals to humans, we will be in very grave danger. The likes of which this modern civilization has never had to face. We better hope to whatever God you believe in that it doesn't make that leap or we will literally be doomed.
Read 8 tweets
Jan 21, 2023
The strict COVID protocol at the Davos meeting where the worlds most elite figures gather, should literally tell you everything you need to know about the state of affairs today. They played you. And continue to gaslight you to this very moment. Pandemic isn't over.
They want you to catch the virus meanwhile have the most elite protection available (HEPA filters, open windows, clean fresh air, N95 masks, negative test required to even attend) meanwhile they want you to work longer for less, with no protections. Because that is "normal".
When the bubble pops and reality sinks in that 8 billion people have been manipulated to believe COVID is as harmless as a cold is going to be a devastating wake up call. Largest fallout since people figured out cigarettes were actually bad for you. But on a much larger scale.
Read 5 tweets
Dec 31, 2022
I don't say this lightly folks. The XBB 1.15 variant that is exploding in the NE USA, has the potential to be the most deadly wave in pandemic history. Even with the collapsed system of accurately tabulating COVID hospitalizations, we are on pace to surpass the omicron BA 1 wave
From last year which was the most significant wave we've experienced thus far. A ton of different factors are at play here such as: vaccinations from double/triple are indeed waning, bivalent boosters are not being taken at a rate nearly sufficient enough to make a difference
Multiple people have now had COVID more than once which we know will lead to more severe disease. take my warning folks this variant is a game changer. You do NOT want any part of this. As you enjoy your NYE celebrations please do everything you can to limit your exposure
Read 6 tweets
Dec 28, 2022
The majority of Chinas population has not been exposed to SARS-CoV-2. They will be going up against these super mutant variants that "let it rip" has created, a still very much NOVEL virus non-the-less. Do you understand the implications of this? 1.4 Billion new reservoirs.
It isn't a coincidence that western nations are now beginning to test travelers out of China, and are monitoring for genomic changes. They know damn well what the implications could result in, when was the last time you even saw our governments screening on a level this high?
It's been a long time, probably since the onset. They definitely understand the potential consequences, the question now is what do they plan to do about it, if the worst case situation does arise? Will we repeat 2020 and go into "lockdowns" ? I highly doubt it.
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(